• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Mystery Host Benefits: Tips for Dividing Orders Among Participants

In summary, four of the five people who said they would participate in the mystery host show did not turn anything in. Out of the five people who said they would participate in my Mystery Host Show only 2 turned in orders. Good thing, it's just over $600 in orders! I can only imagine if everyone had turned in orders. I
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Out of the 5 people who said they would participate in my Mystery Host Show only 2 turned in orders. Good thing, it's just over $600 in orders! I can only imagine if everyone had turned in orders. I'm trying to figure out how to split it up though. One had about $400 in orders, the other had $200. Should I split the free product value in half or 2/3 - 1/3? There are two half priced items so I figured they would each get one and each will get one of the host special items.

Hmmm, I'd probaby give more FPV to the $400 order. Like you said 2/3.

littlemaisyPC said:
Hmmm, I'd probaby give more FPV to the $400 order. Like you said 2/3.

The only thing that I don't like is that if it were a $1000 show I would have been drawing for the benefits so it wouldn't have mattered if one sold more than the other, they would have all had a fair chance. Maybe I'll just do 50-50 and they can deal with it!

If the 400 person had done her own show she'd have received $60 in FPV, 2 half priced, 1 Host special & 20% offIf the 200 person had done her own show she'd have received $25 in FPV, 0 half-priced, 1 Host special & 20% off.It's really not fair for the 400 to loose a 1/2 priced item!Here's how I'd break it up if it were my 2 hosts:
* 400 = $75 in FPV, two 1/2 priced items, 1 Host Special and 25% off anything else that they want
* 200 = $40 in FPV, zero 1/2 priced items, 1 Host Special (can't have what the 400 person picked) and 25% off anything else that they wantThis way, they BOTH get a better deal than they would have gotten if you split the shows & submitted them as two separate ones. AND you can do one as the host, one as the co-host so that their product warranties are under the correct name in corporate's computer! :D

Man Sheila....you're a rock star!

Awe, thanks! :D

I split it $80/$35 and then gave them each a half priced item. They are also getting a gift from me for participating (trivet) and will each get the PHD. The $400 host didn't want the host specials so I gave those to the other host. They were both excited to see what they got.

Glad it worked out for you. I have 5 doing my mystery show and I'm afraid it won't make the $1000 so I'm hoping they'll be like your host's and go for more.

littlemaisyPC said:
Glad it worked out for you. I have 5 doing my mystery show and I'm afraid it won't make the $1000 so I'm hoping they'll be like your host's and go for more.

I had 5 to start and only two turned anything in. Two told me they had nothing and the other one never returned my phone calls. I was very excited when the one host told me she had $400!

1. How do I determine the number of participants for my mystery host party?

The number of participants for your mystery host party can vary depending on the size of your guest list and the budget of each participant. It is recommended to have at least 10 participants to maximize the mystery host benefits, but you can adjust the number based on your preferences.

2. Can I invite guests who are not able to attend the party but still want to participate?

Yes, you can invite guests who are not able to attend the party. They can still participate by placing an order through your party link or by submitting their order to you directly. Make sure to communicate the deadline for order submissions to ensure timely processing.

3. How do I calculate the total amount of sales for the mystery host party?

The total amount of sales for the mystery host party is the sum of all individual orders placed by the participants. You can track the sales through your online party link or by keeping a record of the orders submitted to you. Make sure to include any tax and shipping fees in the total amount.

4. What are the different ways to divide the orders among participants?

There are several ways to divide the orders among participants, including equal splits, tiered splits based on order totals, or random drawings. You can also give participants the option to choose their own reward based on their individual sales. It is important to communicate the chosen method to all participants beforehand.

5. Can I combine orders from multiple parties to qualify for mystery host benefits?

Yes, you can combine orders from multiple parties to qualify for mystery host benefits. This is a great option if you have a small guest list or if some participants are unable to meet the minimum sales requirement on their own. Make sure to keep track of the orders and communicate the combined sales total to the host and participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • thehaleykitchen