• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Way to Draw Names for Mystery Host Benefits?

In summary, the conversation discusses different options for allocating extra money in a mystery host show. The original breakdown was for 10 people to each have $100 in orders, with various winners of different prizes. With only 7 people with orders, the host is trying to figure out how to draw for the extra prizes. One suggestion is to split the extra money between the 5 winners of the 1/2 price and host benefit, while another suggestion is to use the extra money to purchase a DCB as a prize for future hosts. The conversation also mentions the possibility of pulling names for the first 7 prizes, then putting all the names back in to draw for the remaining prizes.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Just to see what everybody else thinks of this - my original break down of my mystery host show was as follows:
10 people - $100 in orders each = $1000 party
With January host benefits
(1) $150 winner
(1) $100 winner
(3) $55 winner
(4) 1/2 price winners
(1) host benefit winner

This allows everybody to win something. Right now I'm at 7 people with orders so far (may change but probably not this late, tonight is the last night). Also the show made it to $1275 which gives me extra money to give away ($50).

My thought would be to break down the $50 into 2 winners ($25 each). Then draw 7 winners of all the free stuff (each person gets something free). Then put all the names back in and draw out the 1/2 price and 60% off items as the "bonus" items in which 5 people would get something extra.

Or should I draw the first 7 winners (5 free $ and 2 half price items). Then throw all the names back in, draw the other 2 half price items and the 60% off items. And then throw all the names back in for the $50 free bonus?

Does this make sense at all? I'm just trying to figure out how to draw the names for the extra items since I didn't have 10 people and now have extra free $.

Why don't you take the extra $$ you have and split it up between the 5 that win the 1/2 price and host benefit and let them apply the $10 towards the purchase price.

Personally I think what I would do is use the extra $50 to purchase a DCB to maybe use as a chance to win for each host that closes a show before February 25th. You would have this DCB to take to shows and show off. The cost for you would be minimal - $85 minus the 30% discount ($25.50) minus $50 = $9.50

wcsis said:
Why don't you take the extra $$ you have and split it up between the 5 that win the 1/2 price and host benefit and let them apply the $10 towards the purchase price.

Personally I think what I would do is use the extra $50 to purchase a DCB to maybe use as a chance to win for each host that closes a show before February 25th. You would have this DCB to take to shows and show off. The cost for you would be minimal - $85 minus the 30% discount ($25.50) minus $50 = $9.50

Ooops, I just realized you only had 7 people - but it still works if you just pull the names for the first 7 prizes, then put all their names back in and draw for the left over 1/2 price and host special, keep the 50 extra for the baker.

What are Mystery Host Benefits?

Mystery Host Benefits are rewards that are given to a selected host of a Pampered Chef party. The host is chosen at random from all the guests who attended the party and placed an order.

How does the Mystery Host get chosen?

The Mystery Host is chosen at random by the host of the party. The host will draw a name from a hat or use a random number generator to select the lucky winner.

What are the benefits of being a Mystery Host?

The benefits of being a Mystery Host include earning free products, discounts, and special offers based on the total sales of the party. The more sales, the more rewards the Mystery Host will receive.

Is there a limit to how many Mystery Hosts can be chosen?

Yes, there is a limit to how many Mystery Hosts can be chosen for a party. Typically, only one Mystery Host will be selected per party, but this can vary depending on the host's preferences.

How can I increase my chances of being chosen as a Mystery Host?

To increase your chances of being chosen as a Mystery Host, make sure to attend the party and place an order. The more you participate, the higher your chances of being selected for the exclusive rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • luvinpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna