• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brittiny's Pampered Chef Journey: Can I Mention it on MySpace?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to mention your business on MySpace as long as you follow the company's guidelines and policies for using social media. You can share photos and videos of your products and events and use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience. It's important to avoid being too promotional and focus on building genuine connections with your followers.
gilchrist_pchef
Okay, so I get on my MySpace page all the time and am wondering if I can mention Pampered Chef anywhere on there? I know I can't put my website on there. I guess I am asking can I put in my status bar something like... "Brittiny is getting ready for her Pampered Chef kitchen show tonight." I am just very proud of myself for having a successful pc biz and would just love to show it a little on my page, not so much advertise it.

There are quite a few threads about Facebook where the topic has been discussed. What you may find though is that you'll get as many opinions as you ask. The rules about advertising on line are in the Policies and Procedures. I would suggest reading them, and then calling HO if you still aren't clear so that you can be sure to get the correct answer.

I just looked at some of the other threads and this stinks! I can even mention PC without getting in trouble??? Why can I talk about PC on this site and not myspace?? PC is a big part of my life and I feel weird not talking about it at all. What a pain.

Maybe this thread might help you a bit:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f98/attn-facebooking-cheffers-53721/

Most of us will mention something about our business in our statuses, but to what extent depends on the person. Some will say "Pampered Chef" others will use "PC" and others will just talk about parties and fun jobs etc. If someone asks you, you can use the private messages or call them to discuss further.

Just remember that you can't post a link to your PWS or list yourself as a consultant.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your excitement and desire to share your successful business on your MySpace page. While you cannot directly advertise or promote your Pampered Chef website on your page, you can definitely mention it in your status bar or in posts. Just make sure to keep it casual and not too promotional. Something like "Getting ready for my Pampered Chef kitchen show tonight! So excited to share some amazing products with my friends and family!" would be a great way to showcase your business without being too salesy. Keep up the great work!

1. Can I mention my Pampered Chef journey on MySpace?

Yes, you are welcome to share your Pampered Chef journey on MySpace. We encourage our consultants to use social media platforms to promote their business and connect with potential customers.

2. Will mentioning Pampered Chef on MySpace violate any company policies?

No, as long as you adhere to our guidelines and policies for using social media, you are free to mention Pampered Chef on MySpace. We want our consultants to use their creativity and social media platforms to grow their business.

3. Can I share photos and videos of my Pampered Chef products and events on MySpace?

Yes, sharing photos and videos of your Pampered Chef products and events on MySpace is a great way to showcase your business. Just make sure to follow our social media guidelines and use appropriate hashtags when necessary.

4. Are there any specific hashtags I should use when mentioning Pampered Chef on MySpace?

Yes, we recommend using #PamperedChef or #BrittinyPamperedChefJourney to help your posts reach a wider audience and connect with other consultants and customers. You can also use any relevant hashtags related to your specific products or events.

5. Can I promote my Pampered Chef business on MySpace without being spammy?

Yes, it's important to strike a balance between promoting your business and being spammy. We recommend sharing updates and posts that are helpful, informative, and engaging for your audience. Avoid constantly pushing sales and instead focus on building genuine connections with your followers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates