1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: MySpace ???

1. gilchrist_pchef

gilchrist_pchef Member

Okay, so I get on my MySpace page all the time and am wondering if I can mention Pampered Chef anywhere on there? I know I can't put my website on there. I guess I am asking can I put in my status bar something like... "Brittiny is getting ready for her Pampered Chef kitchen show tonight." I am just very proud of myself for having a successful pc biz and would just love to show it a little on my page, not so much advertise it.

2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

There are quite a few threads about Facebook where the topic has been discussed. What you may find though is that you'll get as many opinions as you ask. The rules about advertising on line are in the Policies and Procedures. I would suggest reading them, and then calling HO if you still aren't clear so that you can be sure to get the correct answer.

Jul 19, 2009
  3. gilchrist_pchef

gilchrist_pchef Member

I just looked at some of the other threads and this stinks! I can even mention PC without getting in trouble??? Why can I talk about PC on this site and not myspace?? PC is a big part of my life and I feel weird not talking about it at all. What a pain.

4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Maybe this thread might help you a bit:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f98/attn-facebooking-cheffers-53721/

Most of us will mention something about our business in our statuses, but to what extent depends on the person. Some will say "Pampered Chef" others will use "PC" and others will just talk about parties and fun jobs etc. If someone asks you, you can use the private messages or call them to discuss further.

Just remember that you can't post a link to your PWS or list yourself as a consultant.

Jul 20, 2009
Have something to add?