1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Myrtle Beach, SC

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

I am planning a family vacation for the week of June 14th. Anyone know where to find the best deals on an oceanfront hotel? Money is tight, but we have two small boys who are begging for a beach trip - I just can't deny them! Hopefully I will have a few successful PC shows between now and then to help with the costs...all suggestions welcomed! TIA

2. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

YES!! The Breakers Resort... Very close to the strip & it is oceanfront! They also have a deal that if you book 90 days in advance, you get 25% off.. We've already booked it for our Sept. trip. We're staying in the Paradise Tower (the newest one).

It has a GREAT outdoor play area for kids.. & a really nice bar, too ;) && another bonus is the Starbucks right across the street!!

Myrtle Beach Family Resort | The Breakers Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC

We stayed in a new hotel (Anderson) last year. We LOVED it, but not a nice play area for kids..

Also, try hotels.com - WE KNOW HOTELS INSIDE AND OUT.® . We booked through them last year, got a great deal, & they sent us a $50 gas card! We didn't use them this year though b/c of the deal The Breakers was having..

Apr 15, 2009
  3. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

Apr 15, 2009
  4. chefshawna

chefshawna Advanced Member Gold Member

We are going in July and looked and looked and looked some more online, there are just too many options and so many different reviews, so I finally just called Elliott Realty. They are a realty company that deals with a lot of condos and beach houses, I got a really nice woman who told me exactly what I could get for our budget and I looked online while talking to her and decided. We got a 1 bedroom oceanfront condo for 7 days with 1 king bed, a double sleeper sofa and a double murphey bed, linens and check out maid service, the hotel has a lazy river and looks really nice, for 1006. Compared to everything else I've found and the looks of this place it's a good deal. So, I would try calling them if you get overwhelmed looking online. Oh, we're staying at the Baywatch. Good luck!!!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
    Apr 15, 2009
  5. luvmytees

luvmytees Novice Member

I have stayed at alot of Myrtle hotels & never been really disappointed to warn you of any ...
    The Breakers is nice.
    We started to stay at Captians Quarters this yr (never been there) but went w/ a condo instead for more room.
    I have used Elliot Realty several times including this yr!:thumbup:

Apr 16, 2009
  6. nancycookspc

nancycookspc Member Gold Member

Elliott Realty is very good..........:thumbup:

Apr 16, 2009
Have something to add?