• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore My Latest Vista Prints Creations in One Thread: Join Me Now!"

Kasey, thanks for posting your cards in one place! I was actually all over CS this afternoon looking for VistaPrint postcards. This make it really easy to find them in one spot!I used to use the Nancy's artworks postcard system to remind my hosts about their show. I have re-created some of them on VP (I'll try and post later), but I was wondering if any one else has created postcards to mimic what Nancy's Artwork used to do. I am so creatively challenged and I really need a starting point for ideas on postcards. I think I am going to borrow the coupon card.This is an address label, consultant information label, It
kaseydee
Gold Member
I decided to start a thread to add my new vista creations on instead of starting a new one everytime.:angel:

Attachments

• apron notepad.jpg
    apron notepad.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 659
  • bc chef hat magnet.jpg
    bc chef hat magnet.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 907
  • dots label.jpg
    dots label.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 579
  • pc car magnet.jpg
    pc car magnet.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 544
  • pc chef hat calendar magnet.jpg
    pc chef hat calendar magnet.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 606
The sticky notes I made to put on the front of catalogs so I can get their info.

Attachments

• pen.jpg
    pen.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 574
  • sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 732
  • pc sticky for catalog.jpg
    pc sticky for catalog.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 785
  • pc yard sign 2.jpg
    pc yard sign 2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 645
  • outlet.jpg
    outlet.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:
Here are some new & older ones

Attachments

• hwc catalog label.jpg
    hwc catalog label.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 611
  • postcard.jpg
    postcard.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 584
  • pineapple back.jpg
    pineapple back.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 523
  • pineapple front.jpg
    pineapple front.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 602
  • hwc magnet.jpg
    hwc magnet.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 528
More.........................

Attachments

• christmas fair postcard2.jpg
    christmas fair postcard2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 611
  • christmas fair postcard1.jpg
    christmas fair postcard1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 914
  • hwc2009 back.jpg
    hwc2009 back.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 481
  • hwc2009front.jpg
    hwc2009front.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 598
Kasey,

Everything is beautiful. I especially like the sticker where you gather their information (I presume) in order to give them a catalog.

Jeanine

That is a sticky note pad & I do plan on sticking one on each catalog I carry with me so they can fill it out when I hand it to them. I was thinking it wouldn't seem so "much" to fill out if I did a "prefill" that they could circle rather than have to write everything.

:blushing:p.s. I LOVE LOVE LOVE purple so that is why I have so many items purple.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attachments

• lg pc opportunity front.jpg
    lg pc opportunity front.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 526
  • pc opportunity front.jpg
    pc opportunity front.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:
Love it! I don't think I realized we could order from another vendor (other than Merrill)? I'm assuming since you're using Vista Print?

You know, I don't think you can put the official logo on your postcards, even though it's just a reproduction of the flyer...However, that is a good question -- since HO has basically recommended that we use an outside vendor to print our flyer (by making a special PDF version for doing so), what is that saying about giving the logo to an outside vendor? Is it because they are a "partner" (but not a vendor)?

Kasey, thanks for posting your cards in one place! I was actually all over CS this afternoon looking for VistaPrint postcards. This make it really easy to find them in one spot!

I used to use the Nancy's artworks postcard system to remind my hosts about their show. I have re-created some of them on VP (I'll try and post later), but I was wondering if any one else has created postcards to mimic what Nancy's Artwork used to do. I am so creatively challenged and I really need a starting point for ideas on postcards. I think I am going to borrow the coupon card.

This is an address label, consultant information label, It's almost time for your show postcard and a referrals welcome business card.

Attachments

• address label.jpg
    address label.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 449
  • referral bus card.jpg
    referral bus card.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 568
  • Love Referrals.jpg
    Love Referrals.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 521
  • It's Almost Time for Show.jpg
    It's Almost Time for Show.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 502
  • constultant info.jpg
    constultant info.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Here are attendance and thanks for booking a show postcards.

Attachments

• Secret to Attendance.jpg
    Secret to Attendance.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 621
  • Thank you for booking show.jpg
    Thank you for booking show.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 695
PampChefJoy said:
You know, I don't think you can put the official logo on your postcards, even though it's just a reproduction of the flyer...

However, that is a good question -- since HO has basically recommended that we use an outside vendor to print our flyer (by making a special PDF version for doing so), what is that saying about giving the logo to an outside vendor? Is it because they are a "partner" (but not a vendor)?

I thought since I used it the exact same way as I would print it on a regular size flyer it was ok. I've never used the actual logo on any of my other items. There is a gray area I guess b/c they gave it to us to print out to pass out.

I have a question about vista print. What is the difference between their window decal and the personalized cling from MerriLL? Also, I have been to the vista site and I couldn't find any of the designs you had posted. Am I looking in the wrong place?

The merrill decal will have the PC logo so it is the choice between if you want the logo or not. As far as the designs it depends on which ones you are talking about. Most are from VP just have to look around. The BC ribbon is one I had to upload. The pineapple card is a card on there but w/a different picture & I just picked another picture in their library to replace it with.

AlowayFamily said:
This is an address label, consultant information label, It's almost time for your show postcard and a referrals welcome business card.

These are fabulous!!! Did you know that success is spelled wrong in the reminder calls one?:eek:

AlowayFamily said:
Here are attendance and thanks for booking a show postcards.

Is there any way you could post these a bit bigger? I cant' read all the writing. .. Thanks!!

Winnipegk said:
These are fabulous!!! Did you know that success is spelled wrong in the reminder calls one?:eek:

No, I had no idea - another reason to make new cards!!

Winnipegk said:
Is there any way you could post these a bit bigger? I cant' read all the writing. .. Thanks!!

Yes, I'll save them again and post bigger.

Here is the consultant info label and bus card calendar magnet. Hopefully they are a bigger.

Attachments

• consultant info label.jpg
    consultant info label.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 457
  • bus label calendar magnet.jpg
    bus label calendar magnet.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 485
AlowayFamily said:
Here is the consultant info label and bus card calendar magnet. Hopefully they are a bigger.

Those are definitely better. Can't wait to see the other two postcards. I need to increase my host coaching and while I know postcards won't replace the phone, I think they'll help!

Here is a postcard for 2 shows I did in my home, referrals postcard, return address label and Secret to Attendance.

Attachments

• Host appreciation show.jpg
    Host appreciation show.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 640
  • referrals.jpg
    referrals.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 500
  • return address.jpg
    return address.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 426
  • Secret to Attendance.jpg
    Secret to Attendance.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 537
  • Holiday show.pdf
    36.5 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Winnipegk said:
Those are definitely better. Can't wait to see the other two postcards. I need to increase my host coaching and while I know postcards won't replace the phone, I think they'll help!

I agree, they definitely help. Many of my hosts comment on the postcards. I try to send one a week 4 weeks prior to their shows.

AlowayFamily said:
Here is a postcard for 2 shows I did in my home, referrals postcard, return address label and Secret to Attendance.

What is your "schedule" for sending? Which ones do you send when?

THANKS!!

I have been curious about Vista Print. Do you really think it is cheaper than printing yourself? I spend a lot of time printing my own postcards and it would be nice to just click and order, but I am really trying to keep my expenses down. What are your thoughts on the cost?

cookingwithlove said:
I have been curious about Vista Print. Do you really think it is cheaper than printing yourself? I spend a lot of time printing my own postcards and it would be nice to just click and order, but I am really trying to keep my expenses down. What are your thoughts on the cost?

I personally think it is worth the cost of buying at VP. Someone mentioned once before that if you buy some small item it lowers the cost with VP. You get 100 postcards when you order, so it gives you a lot to work with. I label and stamp all my cards when I book a show, then I write in pencil the date I will mail the cards. I have a stack of about 50 cards on my desk right now, in date order, ready to mail each day.

I think the balance of the ink and paper you use to print each time, vs the cost of buying from VP, it may be worth it to order from VP. I am so busy, I cannot imagine printing a postcard everytime I needed it. I have them filed in a shoebox size pull-out drawer and I grab the five cards I need for each show.

Last edited:
Winnipegk said:
What is your "schedule" for sending? Which ones do you send when?

THANKS!!

I send the Thanks for Booking a show first, about 4-5 weeks before their show. The next week I send Secret to Attendance, to help remind her to give me her guest list. The next week I send the Referral card, just to keep me in her mind. The week before her show I send the Its Almost Time for our Cooking Show postcard. The day of her show I send the Its Time to Wrap it Up card. The day after her show I send a thank you card that I purchased from Merrill.

If I book a show close in, I send the cards about every 2-3 days, depending on how much time I have.

I also have this awesome email my director gave me that I send to the host when I book her show, asking for her guest list. Then I send another email about 1-2 weeks before the show with the ingredient list. The day of her show, or the day after, I send an email with online ordering explanations.

I keep the emails in a "host emails" folder in my mail box and just forward the email to the host.

Can you post your "Time To Wrap It Up" postcard?

I hate to be a pest...I'm just not creative!!

Winnipegk said:
Can you post your "Time To Wrap It Up" postcard?

I hate to be a pest...I'm just not creative!!

Sorry, I thought I had posted them. I totally appreciate the "not creative" that's where I am!

Attachments

• Its almost time for show.jpg
    Its almost time for show.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 477
  • Its time to wrap it up.pdf
    36.3 KB · Views: 428
Do you make these up on your own? I really love these and wanted to know how to get these or make these.

Thanks
Helaine

Hi Kasey,

I was wondering how you did all these? Did you make these on your own and then get them printed from Vista Prints? I love these and was just wondering.

Thanks

Helaine

Hi Kasey,

I was wondering how you did all these? Did you make these on your own and then get them printed from Vista Prints? I love these and was just wondering.

Thanks

Helaine

teacher10 said:
Hi Kasey,

Thanks

Helaine

Hi Helaine,

We create them on Vista Print, which is a website that has lots of templates to help us create them.

I think the website address is www.vistaprint.com. Go explore and you'll see all kinds of options for creating your own material.

Hello all...Thank you for these awesome ideas. I am a new consultant....well new after a 5 year break....things are so different now. I am so thankful for all the helpful ideas that I have found on here.
Thank you!!
Michele

thank you for this information

AlowayFamily said:
I also have this awesome email my director gave me that I send to the host when I book her show, asking for her guest list. Then I send another email about 1-2 weeks before the show with the ingredient list. The day of her show, or the day after, I send an email with online ordering explanations.

I keep the emails in a "host emails" folder in my mail box and just forward the email to the host.

This sounds great!! Can you post the emails?? Pretty please... :angel:

kaseydee said:
The sticky notes I made to put on the front of catalogs so I can get their info.

I was wondering if you were still using these and if you had any advice on changes that you would make or if it is good as it is.
I'm thinking of putting together my own post-its.

I should already know this but I just want to clarify....we cannot have another vendor (other than Merrill) print our logo??

Cr8vKitchen said:
I should already know this but I just want to clarify....we cannot have another vendor (other than Merrill) print our logo??

yes, that is correct.

I have used Vista Print since I joined PC and love it! I've never used the PC logo though, mostly the chef's hat and the dots. Good job!

Here are my most recent creations. Some are "stolen" ideas some are mine... Borrow as you like!

Attachments

• vista coup PC.JPG
    vista coup PC.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 388
  • Vista family card back.JPG
    Vista family card back.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 394
  • Vista family card.JPG
    Vista family card.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 488
  • Vista couldnt fail Sticker.JPG
    Vista couldnt fail Sticker.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 412
  • vista coup PC back.JPG
    vista coup PC back.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 455
a few more...

Attachments

• Vista catalog sticky.JPG
    Vista catalog sticky.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 554
  • survey slips.JPG
    survey slips.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 450
  • Vista pen.JPG
    Vista pen.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 405
  • Vista pen2.JPG
    Vista pen2.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 368
  • Vista save dough Sticker.JPG
    Vista save dough Sticker.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 423
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the purpose of the "Explore My Latest Vista Prints Creations in One Thread" thread?

The purpose of the thread is to provide a centralized location for individuals to view and discuss my latest Vista Prints creations. This eliminates the need for multiple threads and makes it easier for everyone to stay updated on my newest designs.

2. How can I join the thread?

To join the thread, simply click on the link provided or search for the thread title in the forums. You can then add your own comments and feedback, as well as view the latest designs.

3. What types of creations will be featured in the thread?

The thread will showcase all of my latest Vista Prints creations, including but not limited to business cards, flyers, banners, and other marketing materials. I am constantly adding new designs, so be sure to check back often!

4. Can I share my own Vista Prints creations in the thread?

Yes, absolutely! This thread is not just for my own designs, but for anyone to share their own creations as well. Feel free to post your latest Vista Prints designs and receive feedback from others in the thread.

5. What are the benefits of using Vista Prints for business marketing materials?

Vista Prints offers a variety of high-quality, customizable marketing materials at affordable prices. Their easy-to-use online design tool allows for quick and professional-looking designs. Plus, they often have promotions and discounts available, making it a cost-effective option for businesses of all sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Adrian