1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My vista prints thread

1. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I decided to start a thread to add my new vista creations on instead of starting a new one everytime.:angel:

Attached Files:

Apr 8, 2009
  2. kaseydee

The sticky notes I made to put on the front of catalogs so I can get their info.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
    Apr 8, 2009
  3. kaseydee

Here are some new & older ones

Attached Files:

Apr 8, 2009
  4. kaseydee

More.........................

Attached Files:

Apr 8, 2009
  5. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Kasey,

Everything is beautiful. I especially like the sticker where you gather their information (I presume) in order to give them a catalog.

Apr 8, 2009
  6. kaseydee

Jeanine

That is a sticky note pad & I do plan on sticking one on each catalog I carry with me so they can fill it out when I hand it to them. I was thinking it wouldn't seem so "much" to fill out if I did a "prefill" that they could circle rather than have to write everything.

Apr 9, 2009
  7. kaseydee

:blushing:p.s. I LOVE LOVE LOVE purple so that is why I have so many items purple.

Apr 9, 2009
  8. kaseydee

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached Files:

Apr 11, 2009
  9. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Love it! I don't think I realized we could order from another vendor (other than Merrill)? I'm assuming since you're using Vista Print?

Apr 11, 2009
  10. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

You know, I don't think you can put the official logo on your postcards, even though it's just a reproduction of the flyer...

However, that is a good question -- since HO has basically recommended that we use an outside vendor to print our flyer (by making a special PDF version for doing so), what is that saying about giving the logo to an outside vendor? Is it because they are a "partner" (but not a vendor)?

Apr 11, 2009
  11. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

Kasey, thanks for posting your cards in one place! I was actually all over CS this afternoon looking for VistaPrint postcards. This make it really easy to find them in one spot!

I used to use the Nancy's artworks postcard system to remind my hosts about their show. I have re-created some of them on VP (I'll try and post later), but I was wondering if any one else has created postcards to mimic what Nancy's Artwork used to do. I am so creatively challenged and I really need a starting point for ideas on postcards. I think I am going to borrow the coupon card.

Apr 11, 2009
  12. AlowayFamily

This is an address label, consultant information label, It's almost time for your show postcard and a referrals welcome business card.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
    Apr 11, 2009
  13. AlowayFamily

Here are attendance and thanks for booking a show postcards.

Attached Files:

Apr 11, 2009
  14. kaseydee

I thought since I used it the exact same way as I would print it on a regular size flyer it was ok. I've never used the actual logo on any of my other items. There is a gray area I guess b/c they gave it to us to print out to pass out.

Apr 12, 2009
  15. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

I have a question about vista print. What is the difference between their window decal and the personalized cling from MerriLL? Also, I have been to the vista site and I couldn't find any of the designs you had posted. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Apr 13, 2009
  16. kaseydee

The merrill decal will have the PC logo so it is the choice between if you want the logo or not. As far as the designs it depends on which ones you are talking about. Most are from VP just have to look around. The BC ribbon is one I had to upload. The pineapple card is a card on there but w/a different picture & I just picked another picture in their library to replace it with.

Apr 13, 2009
  17. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

These are fabulous!!! Did you know that success is spelled wrong in the reminder calls one?:eek:

Apr 13, 2009
  18. PamperedK

Is there any way you could post these a bit bigger? I cant' read all the writing. .. Thanks!!

Apr 13, 2009
  19. AlowayFamily

No, I had no idea - another reason to make new cards!!

Apr 13, 2009
  20. AlowayFamily

Yes, I'll save them again and post bigger.

Apr 13, 2009
  21. AlowayFamily

Here is the consultant info label and bus card calendar magnet. Hopefully they are a bigger.

Attached Files:

Apr 13, 2009
  22. PamperedK

Those are definitely better. Can't wait to see the other two postcards. I need to increase my host coaching and while I know postcards won't replace the phone, I think they'll help!

Apr 13, 2009
  23. AlowayFamily

Here is a postcard for 2 shows I did in my home, referrals postcard, return address label and Secret to Attendance.

Attached Files:

Apr 13, 2009
  24. AlowayFamily

I agree, they definitely help. Many of my hosts comment on the postcards. I try to send one a week 4 weeks prior to their shows.

Apr 13, 2009
  25. PamperedK

What is your "schedule" for sending? Which ones do you send when?

THANKS!!

Apr 13, 2009
  26. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

I have been curious about Vista Print. Do you really think it is cheaper than printing yourself? I spend a lot of time printing my own postcards and it would be nice to just click and order, but I am really trying to keep my expenses down. What are your thoughts on the cost?

27. AlowayFamily

I personally think it is worth the cost of buying at VP. Someone mentioned once before that if you buy some small item it lowers the cost with VP. You get 100 postcards when you order, so it gives you a lot to work with. I label and stamp all my cards when I book a show, then I write in pencil the date I will mail the cards. I have a stack of about 50 cards on my desk right now, in date order, ready to mail each day.

I think the balance of the ink and paper you use to print each time, vs the cost of buying from VP, it may be worth it to order from VP. I am so busy, I cannot imagine printing a postcard everytime I needed it. I have them filed in a shoebox size pull-out drawer and I grab the five cards I need for each show.

Apr 13, 2009
  28. AlowayFamily

I send the Thanks for Booking a show first, about 4-5 weeks before their show. The next week I send Secret to Attendance, to help remind her to give me her guest list. The next week I send the Referral card, just to keep me in her mind. The week before her show I send the Its Almost Time for our Cooking Show postcard. The day of her show I send the Its Time to Wrap it Up card. The day after her show I send a thank you card that I purchased from Merrill.

If I book a show close in, I send the cards about every 2-3 days, depending on how much time I have.

I also have this awesome email my director gave me that I send to the host when I book her show, asking for her guest list. Then I send another email about 1-2 weeks before the show with the ingredient list. The day of her show, or the day after, I send an email with online ordering explanations.

I keep the emails in a "host emails" folder in my mail box and just forward the email to the host.

Apr 13, 2009
  29. PamperedK

Can you post your "Time To Wrap It Up" postcard?

I hate to be a pest...I'm just not creative!!

Apr 13, 2009
  30. AlowayFamily

Sorry, I thought I had posted them. I totally appreciate the "not creative" that's where I am!

Attached Files:

Apr 13, 2009
  31. Do you make these up on your own? I really love these and wanted to know how to get these or make these.

Thanks
    Helaine

Apr 23, 2009
  32. Hi Kasey,

I was wondering how you did all these? Did you make these on your own and then get them printed from Vista Prints? I love these and was just wondering.

Thanks

Helaine

Apr 23, 2009
  33. Hi Kasey,

I was wondering how you did all these? Did you make these on your own and then get them printed from Vista Prints? I love these and was just wondering.

Thanks

Helaine

Apr 23, 2009
  34. AlowayFamily

Hi Helaine,

We create them on Vista Print, which is a website that has lots of templates to help us create them.

I think the website address is www.vistaprint.com. Go explore and you'll see all kinds of options for creating your own material.

Apr 23, 2009
  35. Hello all...Thank you for these awesome ideas. I am a new consultant....well new after a 5 year break....things are so different now. I am so thankful for all the helpful ideas that I have found on here.
    Thank you!!
    Michele

36. beloved

beloved Gold Member

thank you for this information

Jun 28, 2009
  37. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

This sounds great!! Can you post the emails?? Pretty please... :angel:

Jul 18, 2009
  38. teachernikol

teachernikol Novice Member

I was wondering if you were still using these and if you had any advice on changes that you would make or if it is good as it is.
    I'm thinking of putting together my own post-its.

Jul 29, 2009
  39. Cr8vKitchen

Cr8vKitchen Member

I should already know this but I just want to clarify....we cannot have another vendor (other than Merrill) print our logo??

Jul 30, 2009
  40. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

yes, that is correct.

Jul 30, 2009
Have something to add?