• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Vista Print Stuff-So Excited

I put information in a previous post:VistaPrint is an online company that prints marketing materials. they send out frequent emails to customers with free offers. And they're great for business cards and things if you don't care whether the PC logo or tag line are on them (those are both copyrighted, and it's against policy to have a non-Merrill printer produce things with them).There's a link in my signature if you want to check them out - I'll get a referral credit. :)I just received my VISTA PRINT order yesterday for a "small" magnet to put on the back of my car advertising my contact info and website. It's the size of a sheet of
BlessedWifeMommy said:
I hope to find some local businesses to post the 10 that I got free (I opted not to buy any yet). I'll let you know if I get any to say okay!

Thanks, I would love to see how effective they are! They aren't showing as free on Vistaprint right now so I'd have to pay for them and I'd love your feedback before I keep spending money!

I just checked and my order will be in on the 13th... I'll try to remember to come on and give feedback. As for them being free, I seem to get an email every other day from them, I'm sure they will go on sale again soon!

Michelle email me & I will forward you an email w/link for free flyers. [email protected]

Hi, I'm new to PC, CS, and Vista Print! LOL.... I am making my business cards via Vista Print now, but I am interested in the words for the cooks reference magnet. That is a fabulous idea!!!! Kudos to you.

KRod said:
Hi, I'm new to PC, CS, and Vista Print! LOL.... I am making my business cards via Vista Print now, but I am interested in the words for the cooks reference magnet. That is a fabulous idea!!!! Kudos to you.

Here they are... I guess it really isn't too much to post here, should have thought of that before... oops!

Dry Measures
Dash = less than 1/8 tsp.
3 tsp. = 1 tbsp.
4 tbsp. = 1/4 cup
5 tbsp. + 1 tsp. = 1/3 cup
8 tbsp. = 1/2 cup

Liquid Measures
2 tbsp. = 1 fluid oz.
8 oz = 1 cup
2 cups = 1 pint = 16 oz.
2 pints = 1 quart
4 cups = 1 quart = 32 oz.
4 quarts = 1 gallon
16 cups = 1 gallon = 128 oz.
8 oz. (weight) = 1/2 lb.
16 oz. (weight) = 1 lb.

Substitutions
1 C Buttermilk = 1 T Fresh Lemon Juice + 1 C Skim Milk
1 Egg = 1/4 c. of Liquid Eggs (from carton)
1 tsp Baking Powder =
1/2 tsp. Cream of Tartar + 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
In baked goods, try substituting equal parts of applesauce for 1/2 to all of the oil that is called for in the recipe.

Last edited:
BlessedWifeMommy said:
1 tsp Baking Powder =
1/2 tsp. Cream of Tarter + 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
Misspelling alert! It's tartar.

chefann said:
Misspelling alert! It's tartar.

I fixed it... Good thing I had it right on the magnet.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I fixed it... Good thing I had it right on the magnet.

That was my fear for you - that you ordered them and they were incorrect. That's something I'd do. :rolleyes:

chefann said:
That was my fear for you - that you ordered them and they were incorrect. That's something I'd do. :rolleyes:

Actually I did leave one word off the magnet. Oh well, It shows I'm human. I don't think many people will even catch it. good thing I didn't order 100!

Where did you go to edit the magnet? I would love to use this. I can get 10 free magnets but can't figure out how to change it from a calendar & use this instead. Thanks!

Do a regular large business magnet not the calendar ones also choose the layout to be vertical.

stacywhitlow said:
Where did you go to edit the magnet? I would love to use this. I can get 10 free magnets but can't figure out how to change it from a calendar & use this instead. Thanks!

When you select the large magnet, there should be an option to do advance editing and on the upper right side it says start with a blank. Then add in text boxes and images.

Where did you find the chef hat/whisk? I have an offer for some free items, but I can't find something like PC w/o downloading and that cost extra. Any ideas...your stuff is great.
Buffy

Okay choose the item you want to make, then choose a design. On the upper right there is a choice to start with a blank. When you do that, select advanced editing and then you have a box to enter your design. Add an image and there is an option to search their desings. Type chef hat and it will come up with 4 across, you can either crop just one, I usually do this or you can use all 4 if you like. Hope this makes sense. If not. I will capture some screen shots for you and post them. Probably not until later tonight because I'm off to make dinner and get the kids to bed. Let me know if you need more help.

<h2>1. How can I track my order from Vista Print?</h2><p>To track your order from Vista Print, simply log in to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. There, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.</p><h2>2. Can I make changes to my Vista Print order after it has been placed?</h2><p>Unfortunately, once an order has been placed with Vista Print, it cannot be changed. However, you can contact their customer service team to see if any accommodations can be made.</p><h2>3. How long does it typically take for Vista Print orders to arrive?</h2><p>The delivery time for Vista Print orders can vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 8-10 business days, while expedited shipping can take 3-5 business days.</p><h2>4. Can I customize my Vista Print items with my own designs and logos?</h2><p>Yes, Vista Print offers custom design services for their products. You can upload your own designs or use their design templates to create unique items for your business or personal use.</p><h2>5. Are there any special discounts or promotions available for Vista Print products?</h2><p>Vista Print often offers discounts and promotions for their products, especially for first-time customers. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals and offers.</p>

1. How can I track my order from Vista Print?

To track your order from Vista Print, simply log in to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. There, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. Can I make changes to my Vista Print order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed with Vista Print, it cannot be changed. However, you can contact their customer service team to see if any accommodations can be made.

3. How long does it typically take for Vista Print orders to arrive?

The delivery time for Vista Print orders can vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 8-10 business days, while expedited shipping can take 3-5 business days.

4. Can I customize my Vista Print items with my own designs and logos?

Yes, Vista Print offers custom design services for their products. You can upload your own designs or use their design templates to create unique items for your business or personal use.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions available for Vista Print products?

Vista Print often offers discounts and promotions for their products, especially for first-time customers. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Mellymetz15
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie