• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Vista Print Stuff-So Excited

I put information in a previous post:VistaPrint is an online company that prints marketing materials. they send out frequent emails to customers with free offers. And they're great for business cards and things if you don't care whether the PC logo or tag line are on them (those are both copyrighted, and it's against policy to have a non-Merrill printer produce things with them).There's a link in my signature if you want to check them out - I'll get a referral credit. :)I just received my VISTA PRINT order yesterday for a "small" magnet to put on the back of my car advertising my contact info and website. It's the size of a sheet of
texaschef
Gold Member
I am so excited about my Vista Print stuff!!! I ordered lots of stuff...all for under $30!!!
I have saved a few to post here...thanks to everyone here for the great ideas!!!

Attachments

• Catalog labels.jpg
    Catalog labels.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 922
  • Frequent Buyer Card (front).jpg
    Frequent Buyer Card (front).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 724
  • Frequent Buyer Card (back).jpg
    Frequent Buyer Card (back).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 689
  • HWC business card size.jpg
    HWC business card size.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 766
Here are some more:

Attachments

• Referral card (back).jpg
    Referral card (back).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 326
  • Referral card (front).jpg
    Referral card (front).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Frequent Buyer Card (back).jpg
    Frequent Buyer Card (back).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Frequent Buyer Card (front).jpg
    Frequent Buyer Card (front).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 350
Next set of Vista Print stuff:

Attachments

• Outlet postcard (back).jpg
    Outlet postcard (back).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 583
  • Outlet postcard (front).jpg
    Outlet postcard (front).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 715
  • HWC postcard (back).jpg
    HWC postcard (back).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 607
  • HWC postcard (front).jpg
    HWC postcard (front).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 710
Very nice! I like the idea of the frequent shopper card!

Okay this is the last...for now...LOL:

Attachments

• Referral card (front).jpg
    Referral card (front).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 706
  • Referral card (back).jpg
    Referral card (back).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 595
Thanks!!! The reason I am doing the Frequent shopper is that I have a ton of ladies at my church that "always want to buy...." but then they feel bad if they can only buy from one of the sister's shows...so I encouraged them to buy a little at each show...then they were like "yeah but then we can't get the free item for spending $60" so I decided to give them an extra incentive to buy @ each show....
we'll see how that works out!

did you make your own design for the labels??
what great ideas!

I am sorry, but how does vista work? I love what you are doing!!!

I love the frequent buyer cards. I ordered those postcards and put a recipe on front and my info on back. I have the labels too- I order labels from them all the time. It makes putting your info on everything so much easier.

I'm going to havve to steal your bus card outlet idea. I have just been printing 4 out on a piece of paper (got off here from somebody). Probably lot cheaper to gett 250 free ($5 shipping) instead of printing all myself. Thanks for the great ideas!

nldavis321 said:
I am sorry, but how does vista work? I love what you are doing!!!

Vista is the current version of the Windows operating system.

VistaPrint is an online company that prints marketing materials. they send out frequent emails to customers with free offers. And they're great for business cards and things if you don't care whether the PC logo or tag line are on them (those are both copyrighted, and it's against policy to have a non-Merrill printer produce things with them).

There's a link in my signature if you want to check them out - I'll get a referral credit. :)

ok. I was thinking it was something like Merrill or something....thanks.still kinda confused. Do i have to have Vista to work with this?

I like your Outlet cards. I may have to place another order soon. :)

nldavis321 said:
ok. I was thinking it was something like Merrill or something....thanks.still kinda confused. Do i have to have Vista to work with this?
No. Vista and VistaPrint are two completely different things.

Vista Print is an online printing company.Vista is an operating system by Microsoft.

chefann said:
No. Vista and VistaPrint are two completely different things.

Ok...WOW...you guys are VERY literal, huh?

Let's try this again...lol...

How does Vista PRINT work? For instance, if I wanted to make those cards for the outlet...where would I go? Post Cards? I dont know much about it and am trying to learn.

Sorry for the confusion! :angel:

Nevermind ladies! I have been doing a search and am getting lots of info. Thanks! Love all the ideas!!

nldavis321 said:
Ok...WOW...you guys are VERY literal, huh?Let's try this again...lol...How does Vista PRINT work? For instance, if I wanted to make those cards for the outlet...where would I go? Post Cards? I dont know much about it and am trying to learn. Sorry for the confusion! :angel:
I put information in a previous post:
chefann said:
VistaPrint is an online company that prints marketing materials. they send out frequent emails to customers with free offers. And they're great for business cards and things if you don't care whether the PC logo or tag line are on them (those are both copyrighted, and it's against policy to have a non-Merrill printer produce things with them).There's a link in my signature if you want to check them out - I'll get a referral credit. :)

I just received my VISTA PRINT order yesterday for a "small" magnet to put on the back of my car advertising my contact info and website. It's the size of a sheet of paper; "small" and when I ordered it "FREE"!! I'm loving VISTA PRINT! I also ordered matching business cards and my "baseball hat" is on its way... great for when I'm heading outside with my DDs and for our family vacation this summer. I'll be a walking advertisement! I'm having my website put on the back of the hat so even if people don't want to ask me, they'll see my website.

Nice Stuff, Tex!

texaschef said:
I am so excited about my Vista Print stuff!!! I ordered lots of stuff...all for under $30!!!
I have saved a few to post here...thanks to everyone here for the great ideas!!!

Love the designs! Did you find those templates on vista print or did you upload them? Or how can you change a color of the design?

Thanks!

Change the colors by going to "advanced editing". There will be a place to select a new color scheme.

chefann said:
Change the colors by going to "advanced editing". There will be a place to select a new color scheme.

I'm sure it is staring me right in the face but I can not find it! Ugh! :) Can you help me just a little more? Thanks!!

chefmon said:
I'm sure it is staring me right in the face but I can not find it! Ugh! :) Can you help me just a little more? Thanks!!

It's going to be right below where you enter your text for your document.

Is that chef's hat your own logo? I can't see it on the vista print website.

It took me a while to find it too - oh so cute! It's only in the Postcards and address labels section. You can upload 4 in a row picture if you go into advance editing and add image. Hope this helps!

Thanks for all the help I got earlier - I'm sooo addicted now!

Winnipegk said:
Is that chef's hat your own logo? I can't see it on the vista print website.

Just type in Chef hat in the search bar.

Hmm I don't think we have that on the Canadian side. I've searched everywhere and typed in all kinds of key words and I can't find it.

I think VistaPrint changes the designs that are available on different days. The good news is that once you have an item made with a design, you can still reorder it, or copy it within your portfolio and then modify the copy.

chefann said:
I think VistaPrint changes the designs that are available on different days. The good news is that once you have an item made with a design, you can still reorder it, or copy it within your portfolio and then modify the copy.

Oh ok good to know. I will keep my eyes open...

Oh- and most of the cool designs (for business cards, at least) are premium designs.

I am sorry for not being able to respond...I was out and about...
The chef hat design is availabe on the postcards and return address labels and you are able to chang the color scheme to several choices that they give you.
Also...I just uploaded Joy's (Tasty Tidbits) HWC postcard...SUPER CUTE!!! I am going to wait to order until tomorrow...because I want to order several things and don't have the time right now to get it all together.
I LOVE VISTAPRINT!!!! :sing:

Thanks I found them!!

I like the idea of Vista Print but I've never been happy with the free items and then I feel like I can purchase PC authorized products for not much more...maybe vistaprint.ca is different? Or maybe i'm just not finding the deals!

I did order some return address labels yesterday with the cute little apron and chef's hat.

The items they have that are always free are not as nice as the premium versions. Use this link: http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJv4ZOAZdBOAB7gHZeA-UWmci2/[email protected] for free premium business cards. (And other stuff)

What's the key for the registered symbol?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

alt 0 1 7 4
®

I did that but it doesn't show up on the Vistaprint document I am creating. Will it show up at print time?

Trish in Texas

You need to hold down the alt key while you type the 0174 on the number pad - not the numbers above the alphabet.
There's also a button on the edit screen for inserting those special characters. It looks like an a with an accent: à.

Thanks, Ann. I finally figured it out.

Trish in Texas

Does the premium service in VistaPrint offer postcards without the glossy finish? I don't care for that on ALL of my postcards.

chefann said:
The items they have that are always free are not as nice as the premium versions. Use this link: http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJv4ZOAZdBOAB7gHZeA-UWmci2/[email protected] for free premium business cards. (And other stuff)

Thanks for all your help Ann. I've placed a couple of orders and signed up to receive their promotional emails so hopefully I can catch these deals. I especially like the postcards because I send lots of recognition postcards each week...and I like FREE!

I've only seen their postcards with glossy, at least on the front. The "premium" refers to the more customizable business cards, not a level of service.

Has anyone made Rack Cards??? I like the design with the place setting but not sure what to write?? I was thinking about the whole eating in more, $2/serving but not good with words. Once I get it done I'll try and post it here for yall to use. :)

Thanks for the help!

How do you refer someone to Vista print & you get the credit???

TIA!

jbdowd0798 said:
Has anyone made Rack Cards??? I like the design with the place setting but not sure what to write?? I was thinking about the whole eating in more, $2/serving but not good with words. Once I get it done I'll try and post it here for yall to use. :)

Thanks for the help!

Here is what I did... I also made it in a Magnet... I wanted to see what the rack cards looked like.

Attachments

• vista_cook_reference_rack.jpg
    vista_cook_reference_rack.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 444
annew said:
How do you refer someone to Vista print & you get the credit???

TIA!

There is a referal program where you send your friend an email, but I couldn't find out how to find a code to post???

Here are two more I've done...
I wanted to try out their flyers and I also did the large magnets.

Attachments

• Vista_cook_reference_magnet.jpg
    Vista_cook_reference_magnet.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 430
  • vista_cooking_class_flyer.jpg
    vista_cooking_class_flyer.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 471
Holly, these are just awesome! I love Vistaprint. Where do you post your fliers?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
There is a referal program where you send your friend an email, but I couldn't find out how to find a code to post???

Thanks I'm still searching :)

ButterflyVioletta said:
Holly, these are just awesome! I love Vistaprint. Where do you post your fliers?

I hope to find some local businesses to post the 10 that I got free (I opted not to buy any yet). I'll let you know if I get any to say okay!

I forgot to say, if anyone wants the words sent to them for the Cook's Reference magnet or rack card, let me know.

<h2>1. How can I track my order from Vista Print?</h2><p>To track your order from Vista Print, simply log in to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. There, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.</p><h2>2. Can I make changes to my Vista Print order after it has been placed?</h2><p>Unfortunately, once an order has been placed with Vista Print, it cannot be changed. However, you can contact their customer service team to see if any accommodations can be made.</p><h2>3. How long does it typically take for Vista Print orders to arrive?</h2><p>The delivery time for Vista Print orders can vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 8-10 business days, while expedited shipping can take 3-5 business days.</p><h2>4. Can I customize my Vista Print items with my own designs and logos?</h2><p>Yes, Vista Print offers custom design services for their products. You can upload your own designs or use their design templates to create unique items for your business or personal use.</p><h2>5. Are there any special discounts or promotions available for Vista Print products?</h2><p>Vista Print often offers discounts and promotions for their products, especially for first-time customers. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals and offers.</p>

1. How can I track my order from Vista Print?

To track your order from Vista Print, simply log in to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. There, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. Can I make changes to my Vista Print order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed with Vista Print, it cannot be changed. However, you can contact their customer service team to see if any accommodations can be made.

3. How long does it typically take for Vista Print orders to arrive?

The delivery time for Vista Print orders can vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 8-10 business days, while expedited shipping can take 3-5 business days.

4. Can I customize my Vista Print items with my own designs and logos?

Yes, Vista Print offers custom design services for their products. You can upload your own designs or use their design templates to create unique items for your business or personal use.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions available for Vista Print products?

Vista Print often offers discounts and promotions for their products, especially for first-time customers. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Mellymetz15
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie