• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Why Are Some Catalog Page Numbers Out of Sequence?

But what does that say about me - I don't know whose boxers I'm wearing?!It says that you're an expert summarizer of content.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Check your catalogs.....the company has reported some catalog page numbers are out of sequence.....please check yours and if you have these, contact the Home Office and they'll replace them.

Are you kidding me? I just labeled 150 catalogs last night!!!! UGGGG:cry:

I'm not home to check... but if it's just the page #s I'm not too worried about it..

I checked my catalogs and they are fine. I am glad because I just labeled a bunch of them last week!

Is it just the order of the page numbers and nothing else? If so, unless you do a catalog walh through it will not affect anything that much.

Do you happen to know which pages - to make it easier to check all 125 I have sitting here? (not counting the ones already out in host packets!)

I don't... my first box is almost gone with catalog show and hostess packets.. I've not opened my 2nd box yet...

Are they missing pages or just out of sequence?

That's not that big of a deal. It will be a pain during a show, but not worth getting any panties twisted.

Chef Kearns said:
That's not that big of a deal. It will be a pain during a show, but not worth getting any panties twisted.

I agree..... then again I'm not wearing any panties... :p

colegrovet said:
I agree..... then again I'm not wearing any panties... :p

Me neither! Cool!

Wait, I'm wearing boxers. Are they yours?

Definitely check them. I just recieved 100 & 45 are misprinted. Not just page numbers...but added pages in wrong place and upside-down. I even had one catalog that was cut shorter than the others. I started putting labels on before I noticed. ugggh!

Crystal Patton said:
Me neither! Cool!

glad I have learned to swallow whatever I'm drinking before I read postings here!

stacywhitlow said:
Definitely check them. I just recieved 100 & 45 are misprinted. Not just page numbers...but added pages in wrong place and upside-down. I even had one catalog that was cut shorter than the others. I started putting labels on before I noticed. ugggh!

Oh, great :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
glad I have learned to swallow whatever I'm drinking before I read postings here!

Sorry Linda, I just couldn't pass it up. :blushing:

Crystal Patton said:
Me neither! Cool!

Mine are inside out, does that count?

Crystal Patton said:
Me neither! Cool!

I'm not tellin... :) :p

stacywhitlow said:

Now that's enough to twist some panties!! Geez Louise!!

colegrovet said:
I'm not tellin... :) :p

But what does that say about me - I don't know whose boxers I'm wearing?!

What is "My up Line Just Sent This!!!"?

"My up Line Just Sent This!!!" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a message or piece of information sent by a higher-level consultant or mentor. It could be anything from a motivational quote to a new product launch announcement.

Why is my up line sending me this?

Your up line, or higher-level consultant, is likely sending you this information as a way to keep you informed and motivated in your Pampered Chef business. They may also be sharing tips, strategies, or updates that could help you succeed in your business.

Do I have to follow the advice sent by my up line?

While it is not mandatory to follow the advice or suggestions sent by your up line, it is highly recommended. They are likely sharing information that has helped them succeed in their own Pampered Chef business and can be valuable for your own success as well.

How often can I expect to receive messages from my up line?

The frequency of messages sent by your up line may vary. Some consultants may send updates and tips daily, while others may only send them a few times a week. It ultimately depends on your up line's personal communication style and the needs of your team.

Can I also send messages to my down line?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to send messages to your down line, or the consultants who have joined your team. This can be a great way to share information, motivate your team, and help them succeed in their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
toniascookin
  • smart2cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Shawnna