• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Winning Theme Show Binder | Get Inspired and Book More Shows!

In summary, for a winning theme show binder, you will need a binder, page protectors, dividers, themed decorations, and necessary paperwork or forms. To make it stand out, use colorful dividers, themed stickers, and visuals related to your theme. Include information about products, deals, contact information, and recipes/tips. Use the binder to inspire guests to book more shows by showcasing products, offering exclusive deals, and including testimonials. Regularly update the binder with current information and new products to keep it fresh and exciting.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
I've pinched quite a few ideas from you gals (thank you ever so much for all sharing on here!) and here are some preliminary pages for my theme show binder. I hope to pass this around at shows to get the guests interested in booking.

What do you think?

Attachments

• DESSERT SHOW.doc
    342 KB · Views: 733
  • entertaining show.doc
    89 KB · Views: 718
  • LL TAKE ROMANCE.doc
    474.5 KB · Views: 644
  • Standard kitchen show.doc
    343.5 KB · Views: 688
  • OTHER THEME SHOWS.doc
    20 KB · Views: 1,380
Last edited:
and one more....

Attachments

• KIDS IN THE KITCHEN THEME SHOW 1.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 775
I like the way you put you recipe options right on the flyers.

More info PleaseHow do you do the Murder Mystery Party?
I would love to try to put one on.

linda9393 said:
How do you do the Murder Mystery Party?
I would love to try to put one on.

Linda I would love to email you the documents I have on this. I need your email though. They are already posted here so I don't want to post them again :)

Last edited:
There is one on here already but I'm writing my own just now. I should be done in the next week if anyone wants to proof read it for me?

I would love to have another one to use for my shows, if you would like to share, by the way I would like to thank you for posting your binder, I had just decided to redo mine. Yours helped put a new spin on mine :)

What materials do I need for a winning theme show binder?

The materials you will need for a winning theme show binder include a binder, page protectors, dividers, themed decorations, and any necessary paperwork or forms for your show.

How can I make my theme show binder stand out?

To make your theme show binder stand out, you can use colorful or patterned dividers, add themed stickers or embellishments, and include pictures or graphics that relate to your theme. You can also use different fonts or font colors to make your binder visually appealing.

What information should I include in my theme show binder?

Your theme show binder should include information about the products you will be showcasing, any special deals or promotions, contact information for guests to book future shows, and any relevant paperwork or order forms. You can also include recipes or tips related to your theme to make the binder more interactive.

How can I use my theme show binder to inspire guests to book more shows?

Your theme show binder can inspire guests to book more shows by showcasing the products in an eye-catching and organized manner, offering exclusive deals or promotions, and providing information on how they can host their own themed shows. You can also include testimonials from satisfied hosts to show the benefits of hosting a show.

How often should I update my theme show binder?

You should update your theme show binder regularly, especially if you are using it for multiple shows. This will ensure that all information is current and relevant. You can also add new products, recipes, and tips to keep the binder fresh and exciting for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Muppetgal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
slm_610
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies