• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for a Theme Show Binder? Share your suggestions!

I would love to read the script, and give you some feedback. Thanks!Please email me a copy!Thanks,Angie
Muppetgal
Silver Member
Had a lady at a show last night who was at one of my previous shows. She doesn't cook (she buys stuff for her hubby) so has no real desire to host a show to get free products HOWEVER when I handed out my theme show binder last night she got all excited about the prospect of having a "Murder Mystery" with her curling club, so is going to book a show with me in March!

Basically the host benefits didn't push the right buttons for her, but my theme show binder, with great "evenings in with your pals" did!

If you don't have one I'd highly recommend you GET ONE! :)

I have one too!I just recently put together a show binder with all colorful flyers and cannot wait to see if I get people excited about doing a theme show!? Hope it works like yours did!

The Murder Myster sounds fun. What do you do for that type of show?

there was one posted here a while ago (search for murder mystery files) but it only had four characters, and they really all had motive to kill so it could be whoever you chose it to be.

I'm currently writing one with about 9 characters (that way there is a minimum to have) and there are actually clues that you have to listen for to figure out who dunnit.

I'll probably have it done in the next week. Would love to email it to some of you to get your thoughts actually. Who's willing to proof read it?

Oh, and it incorporates the menu item into the plot, along with the guests/suspects actually explaining things like:
Host benefits
Ways to pay
Products
Fundraising
The Opportunity
and each guest says how they now the host, so it gives people ideas of who to invite to their OWN party.

I'm very excited!!!

That is too cool. I would love to see it too. Maybe you can post it here when you get done.

Count me in. I have some friends that can be a little morbid, so they'd love this idea.

Murder MysteryPlease send me a copy. I love Murder Mysteries and this may be the ticket I need to really get some people interested in Pampered Chef.
Thanks,
Sherry
[email protected]

Count me in tooHi, trying to find time to get my theme book together!

I'd love to read your MM script. Please send:

[email protected] ;)

Me too.:D ME TOO PLEASE!!

Smiles,

Hey just wanted to let you all know that the mystery show that muppetgal did is under Murder Mystery Them finished. I really enjoyed it very well done. ;)

Last edited:
murder mistery sounds like a great theme, may i read your plot?

I would like to read it too!! I am looking for ways to boost my bookings:D
[email protected]

Here is the file for Murder at Hotel by muppetgal! It's REALLY good!! And having a variety helps in case you have the same guests at several shows!!

Attachments

• Murder at Hotel.doc
    56 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
I LOVE your Murder Mystery! I am going to use this in a show soon (and I will gove you full credit!). Thanks so much for sharing. I'm so happy I found this site there are so many creative people here.

Linda

Me too please!it sounds so interesting.. I'd love to see a copy too :)

[email protected]

Thank you!

THe murder mystery is attached above for those of you wanting to read it.

I am all for reading it. You have really tapped into something here. Please email it to me and I would be grateful for any other ideas as well. I promise to give you full credit for your inovation and thoughtfullness. My email address is [email protected]

Hey everyone!

The murder mystery plot is right here at post #18. No need to ask for it to be emailed to you. Just click and enjoy!

I'm a court reporter. Proof-reading is a major part of my job. I'd love to proof it for you.

Mary
[email protected]

Muppetgal said:
I'll probably have it done in the next week. Would love to email it to some of you to get your thoughts actually. Who's willing to proof read it?

Oh, and it incorporates the menu item into the plot, along with the guests/suspects actually explaining things like:
Host benefits
Ways to pay
Products
Fundraising
The Opportunity
and each guest says how they now the host, so it gives people ideas of who to invite to their OWN party.

I'm very excited!!!

Ohhh please count me in!!! [email protected] it sounds very interesting!

Cheers!

WowThat was AWESOME!!!! Nice job with the murder mystery! Kudos to you!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Theme Show BinderI am in the process of redoing all of my Pampered Chef files, not by choice ... I had done an update for my virus protection, when I restarted my computer, it asked for my "Recover CD" ... long story short, I have a brand new computer.:( :( :( My last backup was not a successful one, so I am having to re-create almost everything I had!

If you would mind sharing your theme show ideas, I would appreciate you emailing me privately! Can I include my email or will you get it from the consultant list?

Thanks so much for any help you can give me:)
Sherry

1. What is a theme show binder and how can it help me?

A theme show binder is a tool used by consultants to showcase different party themes and ideas to potential hosts. It includes information on how to host a successful party and provides different options for themes that guests can choose from. It can be a helpful resource for consultants to attract new hosts and create a fun and unique party experience for their guests.

2. How can I create a theme show binder?

Creating a theme show binder can be as simple as compiling different party themes, games, and ideas into a physical binder or digital document. You can also include pictures, testimonials, and any other relevant information to make it more visually appealing and informative for potential hosts.

3. What are some popular party themes that I can include in my binder?

Some popular party themes that you can include in your theme show binder are murder mystery, wine tasting, spa night, game night, and holiday-themed parties. You can also get creative and come up with your own unique themes to make your parties stand out.

4. How can a theme show binder help me attract new hosts?

A theme show binder can attract new hosts by showcasing the different party themes and ideas that they can choose from. It can also help to spark their interest and excitement in hosting a party, especially if they see a theme that they find appealing. Additionally, including testimonials from previous hosts can also help to build trust and credibility, making them more likely to book a party with you.

5. How can I use my theme show binder to increase sales?

You can use your theme show binder to increase sales by including information on how guests can earn free products by hosting a party, as well as highlighting any special offers or discounts that they can take advantage of. You can also include product suggestions that tie in with each theme, making it easier for guests to see how your products can be used in different party settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shano
  • raebates