• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My theme show binder worked!

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
Had a lady at a show last night who was at one of my previous shows. She doesn't cook (she buys stuff for her hubby) so has no real desire to host a show to get free products HOWEVER when I handed out my theme show binder last night she got all excited about the prospect of having a "Murder Mystery" with her curling club, so is going to book a show with me in March!

Basically the host benefits didn't push the right buttons for her, but my theme show binder, with great "evenings in with your pals" did!

If you don't have one I'd highly recommend you GET ONE! :)

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I have one too!

I just recently put together a show binder with all colorful flyers and cannot wait to see if I get people excited about doing a theme show!? Hope it works like yours did!

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
there was one posted here a while ago (search for murder mystery files) but it only had four characters, and they really all had motive to kill so it could be whoever you chose it to be.

I'm currently writing one with about 9 characters (that way there is a minimum to have) and there are actually clues that you have to listen for to figure out who dunnit.

I'll probably have it done in the next week. Would love to email it to some of you to get your thoughts actually. Who's willing to proof read it?

Oh, and it incorporates the menu item into the plot, along with the guests/suspects actually explaining things like:
Host benefits
Ways to pay
Products
Fundraising
The Opportunity
and each guest says how they now the host, so it gives people ideas of who to invite to their OWN party.

I'm very excited!!!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Count me in. I have some friends that can be a little morbid, so they'd love this idea.

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
Hey just wanted to let you all know that the mystery show that muppetgal did is under Murder Mystery Them finished. I really enjoyed it very well done. ;)

Last edited:

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
Here is the file for Murder at Hotel by muppetgal! It's REALLY good!! And having a variety helps in case you have the same guests at several shows!!

Attachments

• Murder at Hotel.doc
    56 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
I LOVE your Murder Mystery! I am going to use this in a show soon (and I will gove you full credit!). Thanks so much for sharing. I'm so happy I found this site there are so many creative people here.

Linda

Apr 11, 2006
I am all for reading it. You have really tapped into something here. Please email it to me and I would be grateful for any other ideas as well. I promise to give you full credit for your inovation and thoughtfullness. My email address is [email protected]

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Hey everyone!

The murder mystery plot is right here at post #18. No need to ask for it to be emailed to you. Just click and enjoy!

ChefAggi

Silver Member
Nov 24, 2005
Muppetgal said:
I'll probably have it done in the next week. Would love to email it to some of you to get your thoughts actually. Who's willing to proof read it?

Oh, and it incorporates the menu item into the plot, along with the guests/suspects actually explaining things like:
Host benefits
Ways to pay
Products
Fundraising
The Opportunity
and each guest says how they now the host, so it gives people ideas of who to invite to their OWN party.

I'm very excited!!!

Ohhh please count me in!!! [email protected] it sounds very interesting!

Cheers!

S

slm_610

Theme Show Binder

I am in the process of redoing all of my Pampered Chef files, not by choice ... I had done an update for my virus protection, when I restarted my computer, it asked for my "Recover CD" ... long story short, I have a brand new computer.:( :( :( My last backup was not a successful one, so I am having to re-create almost everything I had!

If you would mind sharing your theme show ideas, I would appreciate you emailing me privately! Can I include my email or will you get it from the consultant list?

Thanks so much for any help you can give me:)
Sherry