• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table-ing for a Cause: My Table at the WCC Fundraiser

In summary, the table looked great and people were interested in learning more about personal finance.
PamperChefCarol
Just had to share...

I was invited to do a table for the Women's City Club's Breast Cancer fundraiser. I have to admit, my table looked awesome. Check it out. And yes, the centerpiece is the trifle bowl filled with marshmallows!

Attachments

• Tea table Nov 08 2.jpg
    Tea table Nov 08 2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 582
Wow! Awesome! Who knew how pretty marshmallows could be?

How beautiful! I love it! Very well done! :) So how did this event work for you? Did you have another area with other info for people? Or were you standing near it to introduce PC to people?

That is so cute!!!

babywings76 said:
How beautiful! I love it! Very well done! :) So how did this event work for you? Did you have another area with other info for people? Or were you standing near it to introduce PC to people?

I wasn't allowed to "sell" at the event, but after I took the pictures, I had a a plastic holder on the table with mini holiday catalogs, and then on the other side, I had placed a small stack of lemon mini cake recipe cards. I was there all day, and got a catalog show with the Breast Center ladies ( dropped the order forms, etc off this am) and have another lead for a show.

The table donation was $20, plus my time for the day, so I can't say at this moment that it was worth it, but I will say that today I received a call from a woman who got my name/number from someone/something and she wants me to be part of her vendor fundraiser thing. I am really committed to building my business and am committed to not missing any "opportunity." My thought is that I would have made no money sitting home moaning about how I had nothing going on that day, so being there and being open to anything is fine with me.

That looks very nice.

I love the tabel it is very cute!!!! I love pink and your table looks very professional.

Way to go, Carol! I love the display, it's absolutely beautiful!! Sounds like it was well worth your time and 20 bucks! :) Nice work!

PamperChefCarol said:
I wasn't allowed to "sell" at the event, but after I took the pictures, I had a a plastic holder on the table with mini holiday catalogs, and then on the other side, I had placed a small stack of lemon mini cake recipe cards. I was there all day, and got a catalog show with the Breast Center ladies ( dropped the order forms, etc off this am) and have another lead for a show.

The table donation was $20, plus my time for the day, so I can't say at this moment that it was worth it, but I will say that today I received a call from a woman who got my name/number from someone/something and she wants me to be part of her vendor fundraiser thing. I am really committed to building my business and am committed to not missing any "opportunity." My thought is that I would have made no money sitting home moaning about how I had nothing going on that day, so being there and being open to anything is fine with me.

I'd say it was definitely worth it! Way to go! It's beautiful and I'm sure you left a great impression on everyone! :)

Beautiful!!!

That is beautiful! You never know what a lead from a booth will do for your business! I am working on leads from last 3 booths and so far, they are doing pretty good. I am hoping I will see business on down the road from them as well. One director I talked with said she had gotten a lead from a booth in July last year that had yielded 40 shows so far that had been booked down the line from that one! I think a lot of times, if I get my name out there, someone will contact me who saw me at the last one. I also have a lady locally who does a FunandFrugal newsletter that I advertise on and whenever she hears about a booth, she passes the information on to me!

It is so nice! Great job!

Very well done!

Fantastic Job!!! You have an eye for design!
I may "borrow" your set up idea..... If you don't mind

one change I'll make, our Walmart has strawberry marshmellows that are pink

cwinter474 said:
Fantastic Job!!! You have an eye for design!
I may "borrow" your set up idea..... If you don't mind

one change I'll make, our Walmart has strawberry marshmellows that are pink

I don't shop at Walmart (nothing against anyone who does, it's just me), but a friend had suggested I use mini marshmellows and just pick out the pink ones. Like, sure, I could see myself doing that... NOT!!! But I think the white actually works, it minics the white dots on the cups/squares.

I think you did a GREAT job! And anyone who picked up a mini-catalog will remember your table too ... so you may get calls a couple of days, weeks or months down the road from this event.

That is one beautiful table! You should send the picture with a note to HO--I think they would love to see it!

pamperedharriet said:
That is one beautiful table! You should send the picture with a note to HO--I think they would love to see it!

Well, I think I will do that.
Thanks for the idea.

Your welcome, Carol! I really think it is something to show!

Love the white marshmallows. It ties nicely to your table setting. You designed it beautifully! Good job!

1. What is "Table-ing for a Cause"?

"Table-ing for a Cause" is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef where consultants can use their tables at local events to raise money for a cause or organization they are passionate about.

2. How does "Table-ing for a Cause" work?

Consultants can reserve a table at a local event, such as a craft fair or community festival, and use it to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. A portion of the sales from the event will then be donated to the chosen cause or organization.

3. Can anyone participate in "Table-ing for a Cause"?

Yes, any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in "Table-ing for a Cause" as long as they have a valid consultant agreement and are in good standing with the company.

4. How do I choose a cause or organization to support?

You can choose any cause or organization that you are passionate about and that aligns with Pampered Chef's values. It can be a local charity, school, or community organization.

5. What are the benefits of participating in "Table-ing for a Cause"?

"Table-ing for a Cause" not only allows you to give back to your community and support a cause you care about, but it also provides an opportunity to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to a new audience. It can also help you build relationships and connections within your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • ChristinePC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • akrebecca