• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Update: My Consultant Status is Now Team Leader at Consultant's Corner!

In summary, Consultant's Corner is a program within Pampered Chef that recognizes and rewards consultants for their leadership and sales skills. To become a Team Leader at Consultant's Corner, consultants must meet certain requirements and qualifications, including maintaining a strong team culture. This update does not directly affect customers, but may indirectly benefit them by providing consultants with more resources and support. Customers can still purchase products from Team Leaders at Consultant's Corner, as they are still Pampered Chef consultants. To become a Team Leader, consultants must meet the requirements set by the company, which includes building a strong team and consistently meeting sales goals.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just checked consultant's corner and my status has updated to Team Leader! WAHOO!!

I'm so grateful to have some great team members! They are doing so well & I look forward to seeing them grow even more & help new people get started too!

Crystal I am there with you. I was so excited to Team Leader again! :)

Congrat's!

I finally got my Home Office Leads status back.

Congratulations to all of you!

I :love:LOVE :love: Team Leader Status!

Congrats ladies!!!! I just had a consultant in my downline promote. We have been doing the happy dance together for about two weeks- ever since she officially met the criteria. It is an exciting time!!! Way to Go!

Congrats to you both! It really is exciting to see it in writing! Keep up the fabulous job and enjoy! Whoo Hoo!

woohoo2.gif
Congratulations!!! :DYou made me go look at my screen. I noticed that the title changed, but I forgot to check there! LOL H/O had sent me a lead last month before I was eligible (I think because there are so few consultants here in Japan) and the box was still there ... but I didn't notice that the "not eligible" had changed to "eligible". :DAlthough it did take me a while to figure out why my $507.20 is still red & not green.
roflmao2.gif
But I finally figured it out!

1. What is Consultant's Corner?

Consultant's Corner is a special program within Pampered Chef that recognizes and rewards consultants who have shown exceptional leadership and sales skills. It is a way for consultants to grow their business and earn even more rewards and benefits.

2. What does it mean to be a Team Leader at Consultant's Corner?

Becoming a Team Leader at Consultant's Corner means you have successfully met the requirements and qualifications to lead a team of consultants. This includes having a certain level of sales, sponsoring new consultants, and maintaining a strong team culture.

3. How does this update affect me as a customer?

This update does not directly affect you as a customer. However, it may indirectly benefit you as your consultant may have access to more resources and support through Consultant's Corner, allowing them to provide even better service and advice to you.

4. Can I still purchase products from a Team Leader at Consultant's Corner?

Yes, absolutely! Being a Team Leader at Consultant's Corner does not change the fact that they are still a Pampered Chef consultant. You can still purchase products from them and receive the same high-quality products and customer service as before.

5. How can I become a Team Leader at Consultant's Corner?

To become a Team Leader at Consultant's Corner, you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the requirements and qualifications set by the company. This includes building a strong team and consistently meeting sales goals. Your upline leader can provide more information and guidance on how to achieve this milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • ChefJWarren