1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My status updated!

1. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I just checked consultant's corner and my status has updated to Team Leader! WAHOO!!

I'm so grateful to have some great team members! They are doing so well & I look forward to seeing them grow even more & help new people get started too!

2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Crystal I am there with you. I was so excited to Team Leader again! :)

Congrat's!

Nov 6, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I finally got my Home Office Leads status back.

Nov 6, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations to all of you!

I :love:LOVE :love: Team Leader Status!

Nov 6, 2009
  5. beckyjsmith

beckyjsmith Member

Congrats ladies!!!! I just had a consultant in my downline promote. We have been doing the happy dance together for about two weeks- ever since she officially met the criteria. It is an exciting time!!! Way to Go!

Nov 6, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats to you both! It really is exciting to see it in writing! Keep up the fabulous job and enjoy! Whoo Hoo!

7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

Congratulations!!! :D

You made me go look at my screen. I noticed that the title changed, but I forgot to check there! LOL H/O had sent me a lead last month before I was eligible (I think because there are so few consultants here in Japan) and the box was still there ... but I didn't notice that the "not eligible" had changed to "eligible". :D

Although it did take me a while to figure out why my $507.20 is still red & not green. [​IMG] But I finally figured it out!

Nov 8, 2009
Have something to add?