• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My status updated!

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
I just checked consultant's corner and my status has updated to Team Leader! WAHOO!!

I'm so grateful to have some great team members! They are doing so well & I look forward to seeing them grow even more & help new people get started too!

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
I finally got my Home Office Leads status back.

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
Congrats ladies!!!! I just had a consultant in my downline promote. We have been doing the happy dance together for about two weeks- ever since she officially met the criteria. It is an exciting time!!! Way to Go!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Congrats to you both! It really is exciting to see it in writing! Keep up the fabulous job and enjoy! Whoo Hoo!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
woohoo2.gif

Congratulations!!! :D

You made me go look at my screen. I noticed that the title changed, but I forgot to check there! LOL H/O had sent me a lead last month before I was eligible (I think because there are so few consultants here in Japan) and the box was still there ... but I didn't notice that the "not eligible" had changed to "eligible". :D

Although it did take me a while to figure out why my $507.20 is still red & not green.
roflmao2.gif
But I finally figured it out!