• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog

In summary, Alana is planning on sending out a letter with the mini-catalogs this year, in place of the flyer. She is trying to incorporate some of the ideas of Tammy Stanley with the "irristable offer" and "preferred customer" offers. Some suggestions for her are given, and she also discusses the guest special for this year. The revised version of the letter includes a mention of the $ sign being generally before the amount, and the prizes for "your a winner" stickers.
ahinchey
So, I was thinking this year, I'd send a letter with the mini-catalogs (which is mostly a blend of numerous things I've seen on here) instead of the flyer. See if that generates a bigger response....

I plan on sending it out to past hosts/preferred customers for the start of the Spring season.
I've been trying to incorporate some of the ideas of Tammy Stanley with the "irristable offer" and "preferred customer"
Any suggestions????:balloon:

Attachments

• Spring Customer Letter_MINE.doc
    329.5 KB · Views: 493
I like it! What are you giving away for those who have 'you're a winner' stickers?

I like it. Since you asked for suggestions, here are my critiques:

• Preferred Customer - personally, this just hits me wrong. I know the letter is generic, but I also know there are many mail merge programs that can be used to insert my name, and I guess it feels like a lack of effort. I would change it to something like "Greetings from Alana's Kitchen!" or "Happy Spring!"
  • It should be sneak peek. A peak is the top of a mountain, a peek is a look at something
  • Consider rearranging the words in your bullets so that they read like an extension of the sentence above the bullets
  • The quotes around "outlet" are not necessary
  • I noticed some of the words are different sized fonts than others

I think it's a great letter, I especially like the sticker idea.

The guest special is for $60 isn't it? Also- the $ sign is generally before the amount.

You may want to move the outlet sentence to read after ordering instructions.

Great idea!

loreo said:
The guest special is for $60 isn't it? Also- the $ sign is generally before the amount.

You may want to move the outlet sentence to read after ordering instructions.

Great idea!

Alana's in Canada, so their guest special requires an $80 purchase. I figured the $ being behind the numbers is a Canadian thing. Most countries outside of the US place the currency symbol after the digits, since that's the order it's said in as well.

Oh, I'm sorry about that- I need to pay closer attention.

Lori

Thanks for the advice Noora --- I shall edit it at my lunch. and repost

With regards to I think the money sign, I'll check, it is one way in english and another in French --- having been schooled in french, I may have it mixed up.

OKay here is the revised version ---

As for the prizes for "your a winner" I hadn't decided yet ... maybe a free Season's Best, maybe a coupon for a free cooking show, something small either way. Depends on the number of bookings I need by the time I send these out :)

Attachments

• Spring Customer Letter_MINE_rev.doc
    329.5 KB · Views: 482
It looks fabulous!

Thanks for posting! I'll be sending these out! Cute idea with the "you're a winner" sticker! I have tons of little things I can give away! :)

Alana - you are my hero! I LOVE this!! :love:

I've been trying to come up with something to send out - I can not wait to print these! THANK YOU!!:sing:

I really like this flyer! Thanks!For those of us in the USA who may want to use this great flyer- be sure to update the image! It's a Canadian image with the amounts for them.Alana - where did you grab that graphic image? It's really cute, but I need to find one for our USA $.

Bobbi, it looks like it's a portion of one of Kam's flyers. Let me see if I can find the US one...

Hmm... I can't find one that looks exactly like that right off the bat, but you could use this:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...nicattyinsertmarapr2010_ver1_fillable_rev.pdf

Just hit "Print Scrn" on your keyboard (next to F12), then paste into your document, then use the edit function to crop out excess stuff.

Looks great! Very clean and easy on the eye. I was wondering if you'd want to put pics of new Spring products at the top instead of the older ones?

I made a few changes to your awesome letter. Mine has US info and spring products. Here it is :)

Attachments

• SpringCustomerLetterFEB2010.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 394
I LOVE this!! But I do have one question....

I did not think that you could purchase outlet items on a show. Is the Spring Launch a "show" that you created? How can the outlet be purchased thru this "show"???? I hope I am explaining my question!! :eek: :blushing:

TIA :)

I think it's the order of the wording that can get confusing. The deals the letter refers to with the "Spring Launch" show are the bullet points above. It might make sense to move the outlet stuff lower on the page and make a note that you can order online anytime.

Thank you!! :) That answers my question!! I was thinking that!! :)

With regards to the Outlet, everyone calls me with the orders (I always give them the option to do it online --- but no-one does); so if people want outlet I'll just put in one outlet order at the same time as the show. It usually works out between cash/credit card --- I just juggle things around to save on Shipping.

The graphics are actually from tastyTidbit flyer (-- I have the full Adobe version so I can cature any image at high resolution)

I like the Spring products Cory at the top -- very nice--- I'll have to change mine.

Thanks again Alana! Love your letter. :sing:

I have updated my wording after getting tips from here. I have not had an outlet order yet - so I don't really know what is the best way to word stuff. Here is my letter updated.

Attachments

• SpringCustomerLetterFEB2010.doc
    885 KB · Views: 464
Love the new flyers. Great job you guys.

one comment- do you want it to be draw or drawing? "...enter in a draw" it is in two places, talking about the spring launch and the bar pan.

1. What is the purpose of the Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog?

The Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and special offers for the upcoming spring season. It provides customers with a sneak peek of the products that will be available in the mini-catalog and encourages them to make purchases.

2. When will the Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog be available?

The Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog is typically released in late February or early March, depending on the launch date of the mini-catalog. Keep an eye out for an email or social media announcement from Pampered Chef to know when it's available.

3. How can I get my hands on the Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog?

The Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog is available for free in digital format on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a printed copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or find one at a Pampered Chef party or event.

4. Can I share the Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog with others?

Yes, the Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog is meant to be shared with friends and family. You can forward the digital version via email or share a physical copy with others. This is a great way to introduce new people to the products and potentially earn rewards through our referral program.

5. Will the products featured in the Spring Letter for Mini-Catalog be available for purchase immediately?

Some products may be available for purchase immediately, while others may have a release date in the future. Keep an eye on the mini-catalog or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific release dates. You can also place pre-orders for products that are not yet available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Suzy Englert