• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I increase my direct sales average to reach $800 per show?

I think it's a newbie thing. I've had one show @ about $800, but so far this $350 is the amount...I dont know how to increase my sales. I talk about a lot of the products, some of the shows I have games, some I don't...depending on the crowd.I bring a lot of stuff, which helps me remember to talk about them, and people seem to appreciate seeing them, but everyone is PC partied out around our small town I think?? But yet other consultants I know here are having awesome sales... UGH! I need some way to increase my sales, especially since I want to only have 4 shows a month while Im in school...
lilscrapmama
:(
I have had one show @ about $800, but so far this $350 is the amount...I dont know how to increase my sales. I talk about a lot of the products, some of the shows I have games, some I don't...depending on the crowd.
I bring a lot of stuff, which helps me remember to talk about them, and people seem to appreciate seeing them, but everyone is PC partied out around our small town I think?? But yet other consultants I know here are having awesome sales... UGH! I need some way to increase my sales, especially since I want to only have 4 shows a month while Im in school...
Is this just a newbie thing, Jan. is my offical SSmonth, but shows really started mid. Dec. So anyway Ive had about 6 total.
Please share your tips on what helped increase your sales:confused:

I've found that the more people see, touch and try the products the more likely they are to buy it. Also, giving multiple uses for a product has made sales go up. Most of all, guests are more willing to take advice from other guests than from you, as they are not "getting paid for loving it." Just my advice... Good luck!

HOST COACHING prior to the show. Sit down with your hosts and talk about THEIR goals for the show. If you take the time to do this - THEY will see the advantages of inviting more people, passing out catalogs, calling everyone they know....SHOW them what they can earn with a $1000.00 show.

Encourage them to work with you to make the best of their show.

I agree with Allison - the more your guests talk about the products - the more product you (or they) will sell .....

host coaching is definately a big thing! I have noticed that when I really host coach, the sales are higher. If I don't do as much host coaching, the sales are lower. I have to train myself to do the host coaching and keep up with it. My shows have avereaged $450 and I want to raise that! I want to start averageing at least $600 and then go up from there.

Attendance is a big factor which goes back to host coaching. Really work with them on getting their guest list together and making those reminder phone calls. Try focusing on three different high priced items at each show to make sure you are showing a variety of tools. When talking about the tools create a word picture. Like talking about the mini prep bowls. "Who here leads a busy life? Well, how would you like to have an individual omelet ready to go in 1 minute for each member of your family?" Then explain how the prep bowls can go in the microwave for a 1 minute omelet or 1 minute brownies for the nighttime...because who really wants to wait 20 minutes for their brownies?! Using these kinds of word pictures really seems to help my average order per guest. I'm still working on getting higher attendance and outside orders but I average 8 guests and $60 per order. With a couple of outside orders my show average is $550. Want to get that in the $650-$700 range though over the next couple months!

January is always hard...in my opinion...
i've gotten used to that...So I try extra hard to work my Nov, Dec...and get bookings... and if they cancel from Jan...and move on to Feb...Great! Double Points!
Give it another month, and it should pick up.

I like the new concept... 3 contacts a day...2 shows a week...1 recruit a month... At least the 3 contacts a day IS in my control!

Don't give up! It takes a while to get the ball rolling good, and when it does..you'll be glad you didn't let up on it!

I second third, forth the host coaching and finding out the hosts goals. This is crazy but some hosts don't give a rip about free products weird.Now there are some months that just tend to be low. Last June I worked my tail off for a $300 show average, I was burned out. However the four months following were some of my highest months w/ the company & I was only doing an average of 4 shows a month. Bless & Release move onto Feb.Now when you are doing host coaching, focus on one thing you want to change, and work on just improving that, then start to add other items you want to change or add. Now you won't see a difference right away, so don't blow something off because it doesn't look like it's helping.What we do now will show up in 90 days!! Good luck & have fun!!

Bring the higher priced items with youthat always seems to help.

As a general rule, other than the Season's Best, I don't talk about anything that is less than $5. People will find those on their own in the book. But it's your excitement about the higher-priced things that will make them want those.

Getting the attendance up will also help. As will upselling and getting everyone to the $60 mark so they can get the montly special (when it's a freebie, like January).

Take a listen to the "Selling Collections" CD that's available on Supply Order. There are some great ideas in there.

Do you have a website yet? You can get one (before you qualify) and take orders linked to a show - you just can't set up Wedding Registries or take individual (direct shipped) online orders until you qualify. I HIGHLY recommend it!

I have on average been bringing in $200 in outside orders prior to a show via Website orders. I put a small label or note on the invitations that says "If you are unable to attend, but would like to place an order, please visit www.pamperechef.biz/.... and enter "Host Name" as the Host" I even have people ordering when the Host doesn't have email or even a computer! It's been a big booster to my shows. I had a cancellation due to snow last Friday, but I was okay with it because all week/weekend the orders rolled in via my website. The show is over $300 now. I feel that has really helped my average.

And encourage your Hosts to bring in outside orders - or pass out catalogs, call people who cannot attend.

Good Luck!
Joanne

I cross sell A LOT and have a $700 show average (when I actually have shows!). Make them feel like they can't own the food chopper without a cutting board, etc. Not make them feel badly, but when they picture themselves using the food chopper make sure the cutting board is in the mental pic too...

I am going through the same thing, just learning. It seems there's so much that you have to remember, but it always helps me to concentrate more in higher end products. I'm working on host coaching as well.

What is considered a good show average?

A good show average for Pampered Chef ranges from $350 to $500. However, it ultimately depends on the individual consultant's goals and the average in their specific market.

How can I increase my show average?

To increase your show average, it is important to focus on booking quality shows with engaged and interested guests. You can also offer incentives and promotions to encourage higher sales, such as free products or discounts for reaching a certain sales threshold.

What should I do if my show average is consistently lower than $350?

If your show average is consistently lower than $350, it may be helpful to evaluate your booking and selling techniques. Consider reaching out to your upline or attending training sessions to learn new strategies for increasing sales. Additionally, offering a variety of product options and providing excellent customer service can also help improve your show average.

Is there a penalty for having a low show average?

There is no specific penalty for having a low show average, but it may affect the rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef for achieving certain sales goals. Additionally, having a low show average may indicate a need for improvement in booking and selling techniques.

Can I still be successful with a show average below $350?

Yes, it is still possible to be successful with a show average below $350. However, it may require more effort and strategic planning to reach your sales goals. It is important to continue learning and implementing new techniques to improve your show average and ultimately increase your success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • kitchen queen