• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Partylite to Offer "Something Similar" to Tastefully Simple

In summary, Partylite is going to start carrying a line of products similar to Tastefully Simple, including beer bread and dried mixes for dips. This combination may seem strange to some, but it appears that PL has bought Two Sisters Gourmet and is now offering a "party in one bag" with both ambiance and food items. Only certain level consultants can sell this new line, but those who have tried it say it is very good.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My rep let it spill today that Partylite is going to start carrying "something similar to Tastefully Simple" (that's how she put it). Sounds like a very weird combination to me!

Re: Partylite...eeewwww. That does sound strange.

Re: Partylite...Eeew is my reaction too... just thinking about scented candles and food together does not sit well with me- yeck!

Re: Partylite...I went to their website to see if I could figure out what it could be that was similar. Maybe some container of some sort, but I'm stumped. You'll have to let us know when you find out! *hehe*

Re: Partylite...I have a friend who sells PL and she told me a while ago they were going to be getting beer bread and the dried mixes for dips...sounds weird, I know...

Re: Partylite...I think they should start selling cigars, cigarettes and pipe tobacco. Then they'd be PartyLite-Up.

Re: Partylite...that is a very interesting combo!

Re: Partylite...Well, maybe they could carry a line of Van de Graaff generators.Then they'd be PartyLitening.http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/vdg1.jpg

Re: Partylite...My PL consultant has had an open house featuring the new items - checkout her website at partylite DOT biz SLASH bevjorgensen for some idea. I couldn't go to the open house.

Re: Partylite...several months ago they teamed up/bought two sisters gourmet

Re: Partylite...
Teresa Lynn said:
several months ago they teamed up/bought two sisters gourmet

That does sound like a VERY Strange combo!

Re: Partylite...maybe they see our and ts' success with beer bread and dip mixes so instead of keeping the companies seperate they are combining...like a party in one bag (ambiance and food)

Re: Partylite...I used to see a lot of guys in alleys in Milwaukee and Chicago that had a party in a bag.

Re: Partylite...PL purchased Two Sisters Gourmet. Very similar to TS. I believe only PL consultants of a certain level can sell the new line (unit leaders maybe). I have seen it and have tried it. What I have tried is very good. They started selling in a month or so ago.

1. What prompted Pampered Chef to offer something similar to Tastefully Simple?

Pampered Chef saw the success and popularity of Tastefully Simple's party-based direct sales model and wanted to offer a similar experience to our customers.

2. Will Pampered Chef's version be exactly the same as Tastefully Simple's products?

No, while both companies offer food and kitchen products, Pampered Chef has its own unique line of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that sets us apart from Tastefully Simple.

3. How will the party experience differ between Tastefully Simple and Pampered Chef?

While the concept of hosting a party and trying and purchasing products will be similar, Pampered Chef's parties will have a focus on cooking and using our products in the kitchen, rather than just sampling pre-made food items.

4. Will Pampered Chef's version also be sold through independent consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef's products will also be sold through our network of independent consultants, just like Tastefully Simple and other direct sales companies.

5. When can we expect to see Pampered Chef's version of Tastefully Simple's party-based sales?

We are currently in the planning and development stages, so a specific launch date has not been announced yet. However, stay tuned for updates and announcements on when you can start hosting and attending Pampered Chef parties similar to Tastefully Simple's.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefhutch04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies