• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite Brunch and Holiday Recipes for Nov and Dec?

In summary, Brooke is planning on demoing recipes over the next few months, and some of which she got from Joy's Fine Cooking website. Some of the recipes she plans to demo include a Thanksgiving turkey wreath, Christmas dessert pizza, and brunch Monte Cristo casserole. She recommends trying out this style of cooking for a month and see what you like.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Here are the recipes i'm planning on demoing in the next few months. Can you think of any i should add or delete?

Brunch
Mini Cinnamon Christmas tree
Candy Cane Coffee cake
Bountiful Brunch pizza
Baked Eggs Benedict
Monte Cristo Casserole
Ham 'N Eggs Brunch Braid

Appetizers
Cold Seafood Pizza (tree shaped)
Cool Veggie Pizza (tree shaped)
Confetti Shrimp Zucchini Cups
Seafood Pastry Rounds
Veggie-Stuffed Mushrooms

For leftovers
Turkey and Swiss Calzones
Turkey Cranberry Wreath
Turkey Tortilla soup
Southwestern Turkey Wraps
Turkey and Wild Rice Soup

Holiday Ham Ring
Ham Florentine Wreath

Desserts
Pumpkin Apple Dessert Pizza
Nut Cracker Candy Dane Braid
Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets
Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart
Warm Apple-Almond Pastry

Pumpkin pie ala easy

Do you have the recipe for that?

I will look for it and try to post it this afternoon.

Brooke,

Do you have soft copies of these recipes? I LOVE your ideas!

Monte Cristo CasseroleWhere did you get Monte Cristo Casserole recipe from? I don't think that I have seen this one.

The monte cristo casserole recipe, as well as many of the one's Brooke lists, can be found http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm .

Thanks Tasha:)

I always forget about that site! Duh! :rolleyes: Thanks!

I will post a recipe book with in the next few days Been a busy fews weeks.

WOW! You offer a lot of choices!!! LOL

I keep it simple... 1 recipe for all my hosts... I pack my crate once a month, which really relieves a lot of stress.

For November I will do the Turkey Cranerry Wreath (or maybe a soup... I need to decide! ACK!!!!) and in December I will choose a simple Christmas brunch or dessert recipe.....

Wow I have a lot to learn. I have been taking almost everything I own to the shows. I have a suitcase full and the crate full also. I just can't ever decide what not to take. I can't imagine only packing my crate once and that is it. I have to try it and don't worry about all of the other stuff, just the basics. Right? Do you only take what you need for the recipes you are doing?

krhodes74 said:
Wow I have a lot to learn. I have been taking almost everything I own to the shows. I have a suitcase full and the crate full also. I just can't ever decide what not to take. I can't imagine only packing my crate once and that is it. I have to try it and don't worry about all of the other stuff, just the basics. Right? Do you only take what you need for the recipes you are doing?

I am soo the same way! I pack everything I possibly can into my crate and take to each show! I talk about everything I have or almost everything besides the recipe products! Plus stoneware and cookware and the new cutlery ofcourse! My crate weighs about 100 lbs(kidding) but it feels like it anyways!

I think it helps to explain the purpose of things to customers so they have an idea how versitile all of our products our! But that's just my style I guess! To each her-his own!

Everyone has their own style and just because something works great for one doesn't mean it's right for others.

But I would certainly encourage you to try it like this for a month and see how you like it.

I pack up my crate for the month with the products that I need for the recipe, along with the seasonal kitchen towels (that I hang off my apron string to wipe my hands on while I'm cooking), and don't forget your suds pump to wash your hands before you get started. If you're not using the cookware, bring the small saute` pan... if you're not using stoneware, bring one of the smaller pieces... the tool turn about filled with my fave tools, and I always bring along the rectangle server woven selection for holding the ingredients I'm working with.....

USE YOUR CATALOG to showcase the products... and if someone wants to see something up close, well, that's a great reason for them to hold their own cooking show ;)

Great suggestion Celeste. I also try to keep it lighter...but I do fail at times. I really like to throw in a couple of new items, like the silicone cupcake pan and the grill press.

I do this to entice the guests at the shows. IMO people don't like watching the same recipe over and over, so I let them know that I have different choices but they are the same ones for me. What I have always done is give a menu choice " Would you like to make a dessert, main dish or appetizers at your show?" Then they get those recipes to chose from.

That is the bueaty of the bussiness though we can all do what we are comfortable with!

I'm still working on the recipe book for these. I did find most of them on wlpc2 in there recipe section which has almost every pc recipe there is.

Brooke, if it works for you, that's great :)

For me it's too much work. I do PC along with managing apartments, working at the school, volunteering at the school, running kids to their activities, Camp Fire leader..........

I also find that by offering 1 recipe a month and changing for the next month, I don't generally have repeat guests in the same month to see the same recipe.... but on the rare occassion that I have a repeat guest in the same month, then I can count on that guest to come up and HELP with the recipe ;)

I do also offer other options, like chocolate shows :)

Recruiting ToolI have learned from those from this site that what we take with us is what we are presenting to a possible recruit. If you drag along the kitchen sink, that might be overwhelming to someone. They might not want to haul all of that stuff around - I have drastically lightened my load and I am (and my back) glad I did as well.

I take what I am using for my demo, new F/W color items, UM and one piece of cookware.

I do keep my crate full with some of the items I believe guests might want to see up close (stoneware, ACPS, woven selections, kid items, etc.) in my car.

If I don't have what they want to see, I tell them I will bring it with me to their show when they book!!:D

soccermama said:
Brooke, if it works for you, that's great :)

For me it's too much work. I do PC along with managing apartments, working at the school, volunteering at the school, running kids to their activities, Camp Fire leader..........

Thats what I mean about what is so great about this business everyones answer is the right one. We all have such different ideas and yet we all do well. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/winking0071.gif

what is wlpc2 ?

Something my director suggested to me because I wanted to add some zip to my shows (I was getting kind of bored with them) was having 3 different theme shows to choose from this month. So instead of offering recipes for my host to choose from I'm offering actually 4 theme shows. They can choose one theme show and then I give them the recipe for it. I'm hoping this adds more interest and gets me more bookings.

I also have to keep things simple. At our meeting this month a lady from the home office from our upline (sorry can't think of her name) came and spoke to us about how we can get caught up in adding so much extras and make more work for ourself. She urged us to keep our businesses simple and less complicated. I know I definately needed to be reminded of that. I also only take the products needed for the demo and my tool turnabout packed with things. If I bring extra things I will get to talking about them and before you know it the demo has gone over and hour.

1. What is "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec"?

"My Recipe List for Nov and Dec" is a collection of holiday-themed recipes curated by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of dishes and desserts that are perfect for the months of November and December.

2. How can I access "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec"?

You can access "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by downloading the Pampered Chef app. It will be prominently featured on the homepage during the holiday season.

3. Are the recipes in "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec" have been carefully chosen and tested to ensure they are easy to follow. They are also designed to save you time and make your holiday cooking stress-free.

4. Can I customize "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec" to fit your dietary restrictions. Simply use the filters provided to select recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, or any other dietary preference.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions related to "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions related to "My Recipe List for Nov and Dec". These may include discounts on featured products or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the website or app regularly for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies