• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now...

In summary, Rainbow Bridge is a place for animals who have been especially close to someone to go after they die. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing - they each miss someone very special to them.
dkitten13
Today I had to put our beautiful wonderful 14 year old tom cat to sleep. He had a massive and destructive cyst that made him so sick in only a few weeks. Please pray for me because every time I think hard about it I get torn up but I need to be strong. It was the best thing we could do but the first time I've ever had to make this type of decision.

Thank you.

Rainbow BridgeJust this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....Author unknown...

So sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss! Prayers your way!

So sorry. A few months ago we lost our 16 year old cat to old age. I remember her sleeping in the crib with my baby (now 15 years old). We didn't have money to cremate her like I had my other pets, and didn't want to put her in a yard we only rented. We traveled an hour away to my parents' home where I grew up and put her in a special place. My kids (15,9,and 5) talk about her memories often. She's never far from our heart or mind. I took the day off from work. An animal is family. Take the time you need and cherish your memories.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Prayers for you! You made the right choice, even though it was hard. (((hugs)))

I'm so sorry. That's a very hard decision to make.

I am so sorry for your loss words cannot describe.

I know it won't make you feel any better, but I know exactly how you feel. I lost my 18 year old cat almost 4 years ago. I too had to make the decision which I think was the worst part. I pray that time will ease your pain. Just know it may take a while. I was in a very deep depression after I lost my cat - he was my baby. I had him before we had children and my children grew up with him just as yours have. I will always miss him as I know you will miss your cat. Some days I still cry because he is gone, but it does get better. Now I can look at pictures of him and smile and remember.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Deborah,

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is such a difficult decision to make - I made the same one 8
years ago when our sweet cat Colibri was too far gone from a tumor. I still think of her as she was my first baby as well. What was your cat's name? I'll be thinking about you during this hard time.

My precious big boy's name was Bernie - I lovingly referred to him as Bernard H. Kitten - he was so regal! We named him after Bernie Williams (big sports fans!). He was the first cat my hubby and I got together and always everyones favorite - such a joy.Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

1. What is "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..." about?

"My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..." is a heartfelt tribute to a beloved pet who has passed away. It is a collection of stories, memories, and photos that celebrate the special bond between a cat and their owner.

2. Who is the author of "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..."?

The author of "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..." is not disclosed, as it is a personalized book that can be created by anyone through Pampered Chef. Customers can upload their own photos and customize the text to make it a unique and meaningful tribute to their own kitty.

3. Is "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..." only for cats?

No, "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..." can also be used to create a tribute book for any beloved pet, such as a dog, bird, or hamster. The book can be customized to fit the specific pet and their unique relationship with their owner.

4. Can I add my own text and photos to "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..."?

Yes, one of the special features of "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..." is that customers can personalize the book with their own text and photos. This allows for a truly unique and heartfelt tribute to a beloved pet.

5. Can I order multiple copies of "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..."?

Yes, customers can order multiple copies of "My Precious Kitty Is Gone Now..." to give as gifts to family members or friends who have also lost a pet. Each book can be customized with different text and photos to make it a personal and meaningful gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies