• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Picture of Our Items Put on a Business Card

In summary, it is okay to use pictures that you take yourself on a business card, but you should check with the company's consultant policy to be sure.
naekelsey
Gold Member
If I take a picture of a few PC sauces and spices that I have, can I use the picture on a business card?

I can't see why not... am I missing something?

My first reaction is no...but I would need to check the consultant policy. I am pretty certain it does mention it in there. I know the pictures are considered the property of PC. We usually cannot use them in that manner.Edit: i looked at the policy. So far, I found the section on printing the copyright brand, etc...age 48-50. And then about the PC photos being their property, etc....Pg 57. I cant say for sure the verdict, so I personally would email HO to ask and be sure. better to find out now, than spend mney and fnd out later you cannot.

Last edited:
Are you making this card yourself or sending it to a vendor? And it sounds like you are taking the pictures not using PC pictures. If that is so yes you can do that. Totally within the guidelines of what we are allowed.

I missed the part where you said YOU were taking the photos.

I would still call HO or ask your upline director. It seems iffy to me because they may not want representations of their products that they don't agree to.

Quick question... If it's not allowed to use the pc photos, then how can we use any of the flyers such as the dorm room one that's so cool?

chefjessicah said:
Quick question... If it's not allowed to use the pc photos, then how can we use any of the flyers such as the dorm room one that's so cool?

If you print things out yourself, it's okay. But sending something to a professional printer to make wouldn't be. I'd double check with HO on the business cards (with using pictures that you take yourself being allowed on them.)

Thanks. I was confused. I print everything out myself because I make my own flyers & invites, but I also edit and use some of the flyers on here so I never questioned if it was ok or not.

1. Can I upload my own picture for the business card?

Yes, you can upload your own picture of our items and have it printed on your business card. Simply follow the instructions on our website to upload your desired image.

2. Is there an additional cost for adding a picture to the business card?

Yes, there is an additional cost for adding a picture to your business card. The exact amount will depend on the size and quality of the image you choose.

3. Can I choose which items are featured in the picture for my business card?

Yes, you can choose which items you would like to feature in the picture for your business card. We recommend selecting a few of our best-selling or most visually appealing items.

4. Will the picture be printed in color or black and white?

The picture on your business card will be printed in full color. We want to make sure the image accurately represents our products and catches the eye of potential customers.

5. Can I use the picture on my business card for any other purposes?

No, the picture on your business card is for personal use only and cannot be used for any other purposes without our permission. If you would like to use the image for other marketing materials, please contact us for approval.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCBritt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies