• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Pampered Chef Yardsale-Lots of Disontinued Stuff Cheap!!

In summary, the conversation is about someone selling various items, such as an ice shaver, kids baking set, round baker's mat, plate and art stencil set, recipe cards, quiche pan with tool, indulgent cake mix, adjustable measuring cup, and stoneware heart mold. The seller is getting rid of these items cheaply because they have too many PC items. The prices do not include shipping and payment can be made through money order or PayPal. The seller also mentions being hooked on forged cutlery and getting rid of their other knives. The conversation also includes inquiries about specific items and exchanging contact information.
jenniferlynne
I'm selling the following items if anyone is interested. Most are slightly used, but I am selling them cheap to get rid of them. PC is taking over my house!!
Prices do not include shipping. I will take a money order or Pay Pal.

Ice Shaver with cups (used about half a dozen times) $10

Kids Baking Set (never used but can't find box) $10

Round Baker's Mat (used only a couple of times) $5

Plate & Art Stensil Set (have the old and new one, never used) $5 each

9 packages of Profiterole Puffs recipe cards $5

Quiche Pan with Tool (opened, but never used. In box) $10

Indulgent Cake Mix-Lemon $2

Adjustable Measuring Cup (used at shows only) $2

Stoneware Heart Mold (used only once) $5

I can't use any knives now except the forged cutlery. I am hooked on it, so I am getting rid of my other knives cheap!!

Since these are still in the catalog, please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!!
Jennifer

I PM'd you about the KNIVES!!

I've pm'd you about a few of the other items
Crys

I pm'd you about the recipe cards,.. Jess

What is the kids baking set?

Hey Jennifer, haven't seen your around here in ages! Hope all is well:)

Current item listCould you send me the current items list?
[email protected]
Thanks!

Do you...
jenniferlynne said:
I'm selling the following items if anyone is interested. Most are slightly used, but I am selling them cheap to get rid of them. PC is taking over my house!!
Prices do not include shipping. I will take a money order or Pay Pal.

Ice Shaver with cups (used about half a dozen times) $10

Kids Baking Set (never used but can't find box) $10

Round Baker's Mat (used only a couple of times) $5

Plate & Art Stensil Set (have the old and new one, never used) $5 each

9 packages of Profiterole Puffs recipe cards $5

Quiche Pan with Tool (opened, but never used. In box) $10

Indulgent Cake Mix-Lemon $2

Adjustable Measuring Cup (used at shows only) $2

Stoneware Heart Mold (used only once) $5

I can't use any knives now except the forged cutlery. I am hooked on it, so I am getting rid of my other knives cheap!!

Since these are still in the catalog, please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!!
Jennifer

Still have the Ice Shaver & Adjustable Measuring Cup?:confused:

Hi Jennifer,

First of all ~ I love Phil 4:13 ... gets me through the drive to work each morning LOL!!

I am interested in the Quiche Pan & Tool is still available.

Gina

1. What items are typically available at the Pampered Chef Yardsale?

The Pampered Chef Yardsale offers a variety of discontinued items at discounted prices. This can include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and other kitchen gadgets. The specific items available may vary, but you can expect to find great deals on a wide range of Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I purchase items from the Pampered Chef Yardsale?

The Pampered Chef Yardsale is typically held in-person at a physical location. You can also purchase items online through the seller's designated website or social media page. Some sellers may also offer the option to purchase items through email or messaging platforms.

3. Are the items at the Pampered Chef Yardsale used or new?

The items at the Pampered Chef Yardsale are typically discontinued items that have been gently used as display models or were used for demonstration purposes. However, all items are in good condition and have been thoroughly inspected before being sold.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased at the Pampered Chef Yardsale?

No, all sales at the Pampered Chef Yardsale are final. All items are sold as-is and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend thoroughly inspecting items before purchasing to ensure they meet your satisfaction.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee on items purchased at the Pampered Chef Yardsale?

No, there is no warranty or guarantee on items purchased at the Pampered Chef Yardsale. As these items are discontinued, they do not come with the same warranties or guarantees as regularly sold Pampered Chef products. However, we ensure that all items are in good condition before being sold and will address any issues to the best of our ability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jendebouver
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
  • chefsteph07