• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can selling Pampered Chef products be a source of joy during tough times?

In summary, selling Pampered Chef products can bring joy during tough times by providing a sense of purpose, distraction, and community. Despite facing challenges, the speaker was motivated to continue selling due to the sense of normalcy and support from friends. They have managed to do well by staying connected with customers through virtual parties and social media, and personally appreciating each order. The speaker's experience with using Pampered Chef products has been positive, as they are high-quality and make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Overall, selling Pampered Chef products has had a positive impact on the speaker's life during tough times by providing a sense of purpose, income, and support.
Sharon Roode
I started selling Pampered Chef mainly to get a few products that I wanted in my own kitchen and decided to go all Virtual with it. Soon after (within 10 days) of joining my husband was diagnosed with Acute Myloid Leukemia and my whole world changed in an instant! I was going to give up selling because I felt I just wasn't in it but I had 2 friends say they would love to have parties. So I stuck it out. Man I am so glad I did! I may not get to be as active as I would love to be, but I have done very well considering. I have gone through the first 3 months and now I am on the next 6 months leg! I am loving my products more and more and love it when an order comes in because I get to "inspect" it ALL! Well that's what I am calling it anyway but we all know I just want to see what it all looks like! (wink wink).

1. How can selling Pampered Chef products bring joy during tough times?

Selling Pampered Chef products can bring joy during tough times in a few ways. First, it can provide a sense of purpose and distraction during difficult times. It allows you to focus your energy on something positive and productive. Additionally, sharing the joy of cooking and quality kitchen products with others can bring a sense of community and connection.

2. What motivated you to stick with selling Pampered Chef despite facing tough times?

My initial motivation for selling Pampered Chef was to get a few products for my own kitchen. However, when faced with tough times after my husband's diagnosis, I found that continuing to sell brought me a sense of normalcy and routine. Additionally, the support from friends who still wanted to host parties motivated me to keep going.

3. How have you managed to do well with selling Pampered Chef despite facing challenges?

Even though I may not be as active as I would like to be, I have been able to do well with selling Pampered Chef by staying connected with my customers through virtual parties and social media. I also make sure to take the time to personally inspect and appreciate each order that comes in, which brings me joy and enthusiasm for the products.

4. What has been your experience with using Pampered Chef products?

I have been using Pampered Chef products for a few months now and I absolutely love them. They are high-quality and make cooking and baking so much easier and more enjoyable. I am constantly finding new ways to use them in my kitchen.

5. How has selling Pampered Chef products impacted your life during tough times?

Selling Pampered Chef products has had a positive impact on my life during tough times. It has given me a sense of purpose and something to focus on, while also allowing me to share my love for cooking and quality kitchen products with others. It has also provided a source of income and support during a difficult time for my family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jill Gilliland
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil