• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Open House Leads to Bookings and Exciting Opportunities!

In summary, the show is still at $357 and 5 bookings have been made. 2 of them were from people who were guests at your sister's house, but the others are all from people who attended your open house. People voted for their favorite recipe and the winning recipe was awarded a free show featuring the winning recipe.
babywings76
Gold Member
Well, I'm still needing to follow up with some people. But, so far the show is at $357 and I got 5 bookings! Granted, 2 of them were my sisters, but still...I'm so excited. I only had 6 people come to my Open house. I had the Artichoke dip, White Chicken Chili w/ tortilla chips, Satay Chicken Pasta Salad, Spinach Carbonara Pizza, and the Choc. PB cup Torte. I had them vote for their favorite recipe and then drew names and the winner was awarded a free show featuring the winning recipe. :) (I had one guest who was interested in hosting when she heard that offer!) So I guess I'm changing my tune about "free" shows. ;) I gave everyone a SB for coming. They each got an entry in my drawing, and the winner got to pick out of my tray of goodies (assorted products ranging from $10-$15). Then I did the grand prize drawing (did it at an appointed deadline for outside orders) and will announce the winner tomorrow. She'll get to choose 2 products from my tray of goodies.

Anyway, I'm so excited about the bookings! Right now I have 2 shows for October and 5 in November! :) (And I'm still following up on leads from my fair booth)

babywings76 said:
I had them vote for their favorite recipe and then drew names and the winner was awarded a free show featuring the winning recipe.

I LOVE that idea! Congrats on your success!

Congratulations!!! What a great show! Out of curiosity, which recipe was voted the favorite of the evening?

It was a tie between the Satay Chicken Pasta salad and the Spinach Carbonara Pizza. So I let the winner pick her favorite of the 2! She was so excited! :) (And another one who booked, LOVED the Choc. PB cup Torte and wants to do that at her show!)

Cool fresh ideas. I think you are on the right track. WooHoo!

1. How can I increase attendance at my open house?

To increase attendance at your open house, consider sending out invitations to friends, family, and potential customers. You can also promote your event on social media and offer a special incentive or discount for those who attend.

2. What should I include in my open house demonstration?

Your open house demonstration should showcase the products you are selling and how they can be used in different ways. You can also include cooking tips, recipe ideas, and share personal experiences with the products.

3. What are some creative ways to display Pampered Chef products at my open house?

There are many creative ways to display Pampered Chef products at your open house. You can set up a mock kitchen or create a themed display, such as a holiday baking station. You can also use serving trays and platters to showcase the products in action.

4. How can I encourage guests to make a purchase at my open house?

Offering a special discount or hosting a raffle for those who make a purchase can encourage guests to buy at your open house. You can also offer a personalized shopping experience and provide helpful recommendations for products that fit their needs.

5. What should I do after my open house to follow up with guests?

Following up with guests after your open house is important for building relationships and potential future sales. You can send a thank-you note, offer a special promotion, or invite them to join your email list for updates and future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • thehaleykitchen