• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Newsletter: Get Inspired by This Consultant's Layout!

In summary, the October newsletter has a theme of "Fall Favorites" and will feature seasonal recipes and products for the upcoming holiday season. There will also be exclusive deals and promotions for subscribers, and anyone can subscribe through the website or at a Pampered Chef party. The newsletter can be shared with friends and family, and there will be new product releases featured as well.
amandamohrskitchen
I got this idea last month from one of the other Consultants on here. I am sure when you see it you will recognize the layout! Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Attachments

• october newslettter.doc
    651 KB · Views: 730
Looks very nice! I liked your layout and all. Was confused on your specials until I noticed you were from Canada and realized it was a different special than ours. Way to Go!

i really like your news letter very catchy :)

Looks very nice, but check and make sure you can read it all, some of your text boxes are covered by pictures or other text boxes and you can't see what is behind it to read it all. That is the only suggestion I have...other than that it looks absolutely awesome!

That looks really fun Amanda!! I love the Halloween theme. I think it's very impressive and your customer base will enjoy it!

Came out nice on my end. Nothing overlapping that I can see.

chefloriray said:
Came out nice on my end. Nothing overlapping that I can see.

Same here, I wonder if it depends on what version of Word you have :)

I dunno...it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed, I couldn't tell you what version I have except...the one they gave me!!! Lol..no big deal though!

News Letter
amandamohrskitchen said:
I got this idea last month from one of the other Consultants on here. I am sure when you see it you will recognize the layout! Enjoy, and let me know what you think!
Your Oct news letter looks great . Do you have one for Nov & Dec?

Amanda - it looks great. I like Lauren could not see some words as they were covered with pictures. I have Microsoft Office Word 2003.

1. What is the theme of the October newsletter?

The theme of the October newsletter is "Fall Favorites." We will be showcasing seasonal recipes and products to help you prepare for the upcoming holiday season.

2. Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions in the October newsletter?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available only to newsletter subscribers. Make sure to check your inbox for these limited-time offers!

3. How do I subscribe to the October newsletter?

If you are a customer, you will automatically receive the newsletter via email. If you are not a customer but would like to subscribe, you can sign up on our website or at any Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I share the October newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the newsletter with your loved ones! You can forward the email or share the link to the newsletter on social media.

5. Will the October newsletter include any new product releases?

Yes, we will be introducing some new products in the October newsletter. Stay tuned to see what exciting new items we have in store for you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
KaryCam
  • Christ Follower