• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408

In summary, during the Quarterly Training Wheels meeting, the group played a game where they answered questions written on a beach ball. The newest Director, Amy, shared that setting goals helped her promote. They discussed the benefits of becoming a Director and promoting new consultants. The exercise for the training was to plan a Fall Recipe Tasting Event and the group came up with ideas for hosting such an event. The group was challenged to plan their own event and report back to their Director. A new Consultant, Victoria, shared her host coaching success and tips for keeping hosts well informed and feeling important.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
Quarterly Training Wheels
8/4/08
Notes by Sherri Withers

We started off by playing a game. Written on a beach ball in each section were questions like: Why did you become a consultant? What are three things that you value about being a consultant? What was the most embarrassing thing to happen during a show? What’s your favorite product? & What is one of your favorite dishes to demo and why? You answered the question that your right thumb was on when you caught it.

One of the newest Directors – Amy, was asked - What helped her promote? She said SET GOALS! Write it (them) down and tell everyone, so you’re held accountable.

What is the biggest benefit of becoming a Director? She said – The paycheck % increase, FREE Products and the joy of helping others succeed in their own goals.

Promoting new consultants – Making sure to explain to them the new recruiting incentive from the PC. $1000 in 4 shows to qualify to get the 50& Rebate on their investment!

Kick start you business by holding (Hosting) a Recipe Testing Event!
Host – Like an open house with a mystery host or you as a Host…..

1) New Products
2) Taste New Recipes and/or New Theme Shows
3) Hands on Demo Area
4) Giveaways – Bring a Friend, Book a Show, Start your own PC Business…..

Layout a Timeline for the event. (Building you Calendar & Building your Team)
Evening or AM?
Invites
What Recipe
How much to do before and during the show….

The exercise for the training was to plan our own event!
For your Fall Recipe Tasting Event, plan the following:
• Timeline for evening/morning (ex. 7:00 Browse new products, 7:15 Hands-on demo, 7:45 Booking and Recruiting talk, 8:00 Eat/Shop/Book!!!)
• Will there be giveaways? If so, what will you give and for what will you reward?? Brining guests? Outside Orders? Booking Shows? Starting Own Biz? RSVPing on time? Etc…
• What will the invite look like? What info will you include?
• What recipes will you be making ahead of time, if any?
• What recipe will you demo at the event>
• What materials will you need?
• Any other ideas?

Our Group Planned THIS:
Evening 6:00 p.m.
Starting with Bites and Bevs
Drink
Main Dish
Dessert (Trifle Bowl)

Give Aways –
Bringing Guests (Percent Off)
Bringing an Outside Order (Seasons Best)
Booking (Free S&H)
Starting your own BIZ (Free S&H)
RSVP (Entered into a drawing for something small)

Invite – Post Card style with Time, Date, Place and Specials (Like bring Guest get entered into drawing…)

Do Ahead of Time? Parts of Main Dish – Pre-Cook Meat/Dessert

What AT the Show? Game Day Mini Cheeseburgers –

DEMO? Have guests Cutting, Chopping, Slicing, Dicing, Grating etc…..

Materials – Products to make said items, Booking Packets, Recruiting Flyers, OOF

Get the info out to EVERYONE!!!
RTE FALL THEME – Others Ideas

Pool Party – Demo Artichoke Dip in Bread Bowl.
Earn Tickets for each $50 in sales – WINNER GETS PRIZE AT THE CLOSE OF THEIR QUAILIFING
SHOW!!
1 - RSVP
5 - Booking a Show
2 - Bring a Friend
10 – Recruiting

Power Cooking – 3 of the recipes pre-made. (Give as a gift to the Host or as a Drawing….)
As each person enters, give them a name tag with a 1, 2 or 3 on it. The 1’s will be in one group making one recipe, 2’s and 3’s doing other 2... Do hands on with each group at the same time and put them together. Offer “We’ll provide 3 dinners when you Host your Show!”

Back to School Brunch -
9:00 a.m. Crescent Rolls with cinnamon or hazelnut sprinkles – Have the Fruit for Fruit tray cut and ready. Demo or Hands on with a quick Brunch idea. (Breakfast Bar, Omelet) Cover Recruiting, Do give-a-ways, Sample and take orders.

We were then challenged to take a couple of minutes and write out a quest list for our RTE Fall Theme Party! Then open you calendars and mark a date in August to host our own RTE party!
They asked us to decided If and When then report it to our Director.

A new Consultant turned Future Director (with in 90 days!!) – Victoria shared her Host Coaching Success……
Stick with your promises! Follow up!
Make Guests and Hosts Trust and Feeling important to YOU!
Keep Hosts well informed!
Give them a heads up of the Basic outline of the show. (I’ll arrive 1 hour ahead of time, Walk them through what they need to help
with etc….)
Give Options to your Hosts – Post Card or Flyer, Dessert or
Appetizer for that Month! Offer a couple
choices all month for all your hosts, not 50! You’ll be more
comfortable and your show will
go so much smoother!
Personalize – sound enthusiastic!!!
Send a Thank You note after the show to each Host with a recipe.
Go to consultants corner for Show Guides and on-line training!!!!
Have your Hosts Set a GOAL!!!
If you have a $500.00 Show I’ll give you a special gift. (She buys them a stone or pays for their ½ price item etc….)

Ladena – FUNDRAISERS –
(I had to leave during her presentation - drama at home, so I didn’t get a lot,
so share those of you who did!)

She did a $2200.00 fundraiser for a Cheerleading Troop. 10 girls!!!
She stressed Goal them were reaching for…. Understanding their
cause! What are they using it for? What is their financial goal!
That way you can point out their benefits!
Who was selling…. Age, ability etc…
Detail the benefits, like they can order anything in the catalog. Its
useful products not cookies or wrapping paper you’ll never use.

Tool Turn About –
(I came back in on this topic….)

Know a couple tips for each item in your TTA… So when someone says….. What is THAT? Or What is it used for? You’ll be ready to give them examples and they’ll want one for themselves!

Items in your Tool Turn About that you can use to Cross Sell…
If they have or are purchasing……
Simple Additions - Spreader, Spoons (for salsa, cheese etc…), tongs.
Stoneware – Spatulas, Bamboo, Handy Scraper or Pizza Cutter
Cookbook – Measuring Cups, Spoons, Knives, Scrapers
Little tools – Of course they NEED a Tool Turn ABOUT to store them in!!!

Amy – New Director
Recruiting….
Make a GOAL!! Stay Focused!!
Host Coaching…… Have your Host watch you while you do your show. Use the Show Planner to ask her 4 times about the Biz! (Host Coaching, Calendar, Before and After the Show…. Just follow the planner!)

INVITE!!!
1) At Meeting….. $40 Off of Kit – That’s $115.00 for $500.00 worth of
product..
2) At a show there will be maybe 1 to book before, 2 during the
show. If they get 4 explain that they have enough to make their
own money.
3) At a $500.00 show – I put $130.00 in my pocket, if you do it, it
would be in YOURS!!
4) Don’t forget the full service checkout for EACH guest. ASK
EVERYONE!!
5) BE INTENTIONAL!!

Bookings – Group Activity! Marcy - They had 5 numbers up under August and 5 under September. We came up with 5 different Why someone would NOT want to Host a Show in August or September… Then we came up with different solutions/answers to those objections….

August
1. School – Kids D.I.Y Party, Kid’s Classroom Party Ideas, Kids in the Kitchen Shows, Power Cooking for after school snacks and lunches that kids could do on their own… Gather Room Mom’s together to gather what to bring to classroom partys.
2. Vacation – Email, Internet Show, Catalog Show, take it with you to the families out of state etc…, Show on what to make to take on your vacation (Car ride, family reunion or Picnic when you get there.)
3. Too Hot (to cook in the kitchen) – Outdoor grilling, Pool Party, Microwave Cooking Show, Cold Stone, Trifle Bowl recipes.
4. Relocating – Meet your new neighbors, House Warming, Catalog Show from Old Place, Building their new home – need new kitchen tools…., New Clients for new area (Recruiting), Having a Going Away Party.
5. Holidays to close, want to save money! – Save NOW, Holiday Gifts, Chilzanne going out in September, Earn $ to pay for the Holiday’s…, Offer incentive, time saving and money saving… Referrals… Earn Products for FREE!!

September
1. Spent $ for School / Supplies and Tuition – Kids in College (Red Flag, they need to become a consultant) Eating for Cheap (Power Cooking) Time & Money Saving ideas..
2. Labor Day – Show at the Lake, Kid’s Show, Camping with Kids
3. Sports Starting Up – Tailgate Show, 30 min meals, Catalog Show or Fundraiser for the team. Time & Money Saving so they can run to the events… Snacks – to take to games (trail mix, veggie tray, fruit, meat and cheese, brownies, Hot Coco in the Carafe, Mini Cheeseburgers.
4. Homework – School Schedule – (Helping with No Time) Have brunch on weekend or catalog show, at their office, Kids in the Kitchen so they can spend time with their families., 30 minutes meals to get them in and out quicker.
5. Starting Routines – (I’m BUSY) Items and Recipes that cut time and save money, Having a Express Show, Choose to have a show during scheduled - ME time or Family time (getting the family involved…)
6. GAS – Car pooling to the show – prize drawing for most people in one car etc…, internet, bring a friend, earn extra $ to pay for GAS…. Talking about the Tax Deduction on that…. Do a neighborhood show, where people walk to the show!!!

This is some great information! Thanks for sharing Sherri!

Marcy said that she will put these in her date book under each month so when she gets to August and Sept. She’ll be ready for the objections and know what to offer as a solution. She said she had a $500.00 show from a catalog show last year in August, because they were moving in Sept. and they needed new stuff for their new home. She also said that she has had a $1000.00 show in September because of the same thing. She said that she will also say, “I know your right, I have a lot going on too. I can do that for you…. I’ll do the show, you just have to invite people and make a couple of calls for me. It’s during a time when you’ll be busy with school starting and I don’t want you to worry about doing a show, but I know you want to help me out. Let me do this for you!” (AWESOME!!!)

Our Group Planned THIS:
Evening 6:00 p.m.
Starting with Bites and Bevs
Drink – Sangria or Lemonade Punch
Main Dish – Artichoke Dip in Bread Bowl
Dessert (Trifle Bowl) – Brownie Trifle

Give Aways –
Bringing Guests (Percent Off) – 10%
Bringing an Outside Order (Seasons Best) – 15%
Booking (Free S&H) –
Starting your own BIZ (Free S&H) –
RSVP (Entered into a drawing for something small) – 10%

Invite – Post Card style with Time, Date, Place and Specials (Like bring Guest get entered into drawing…)

Do Ahead of Time? Parts of Main Dish – Pre-Cook Meat/Dessert

What AT the Show? Game Day Mini Cheeseburgers –

DEMO? Have guests Cutting, Chopping, Slicing, Dicing, Grating etc…..

Materials – Products to make said items, Booking Packets, Recruiting Flyers, OOF

Get the info out to EVERYONE!!!
RTE FALL THEME – Others Ideas

Pool Party – Demo Artichoke Dip in Bread Bowl.
Earn Tickets for each $50 in sales – WINNER GETS PRIZE AT THE CLOSE OF THEIR QUAILIFING
SHOW!!
1 - RSVP
5 - Booking a Show
2 - Bring a

1. What is the purpose of "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408"?

The purpose of "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408" is to provide a comprehensive record of the key points and learnings from the training session. It serves as a helpful reference for recalling information and applying it to your Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I access "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408"?

You can access "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the training section. From there, you can access the notes from the specific training session.

3. Can I customize "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408"?

Yes, you can customize "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408" by adding your own personal notes and reflections. You can also rearrange the order of the information to better suit your learning style.

4. Is "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408" available in multiple languages?

Currently, "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408" is only available in English. However, translations may be available in the future. Stay tuned for updates!

5. How often are "My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408" updated?

"My Notes From Quarterly Training 8408" is updated after each quarterly training session. Be sure to check back regularly for the latest information and key takeaways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skynsea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skynsea
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefpenny99