• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Live Without Clorox Wipes? What About Wood Surfaces?

In summary, "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" is a line of high-quality cooking and baking products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed for anyone, regardless of their skill level in the kitchen, to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. The line includes a variety of products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories, all designed and tested for quality and functionality. They are not just for experienced cooks, but for anyone who loves to cook or bake. The products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty for customer satisfaction.
jackieblue
Ok. I know it's not the most eco-friendly way to go. I know it's not the best for my wallet. I can't help myself though! I am totally addicted to Clorox wipes!! I can make my place look awesome and disinfect it in seconds. I can't live without them! I am in no way affiliated, but I am such a fan!

I wish they made a wood floor and furniture spot cleaner in the same format.

It is so funny that you posted this. I bought yet another 3-pack last night and my husband said, "I'm going to buy stock in Clorox. I'll make a fortune off of your purchases alone!" I use them constantly.

Hee Hee - I even have a travel package in my purse!:D

And I love the smell of the lemon ones!

Clorox wipes are good, but I love the Method wipes. They smell great, work well, and are slightly kinder to the environment.

I use Method wipes as well. :)

never tried either; I'll have to run to WalMart!

jackieblue said:
Ok. I know it's not the most eco-friendly way to go. I know it's not the best for my wallet. I can't help myself though! I am totally addicted to Clorox wipes!! I can make my place look awesome and disinfect it in seconds. I can't live without them! I am in no way affiliated, but I am such a fan!

I wish they made a wood floor and furniture spot cleaner in the same format.

Just be sure not to grab one in the middle of the night if you can't find the roll of toilet paper.

:eek:

Oh my....all I have to say!

1. What is "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!"?

"My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" is a line of high-quality cooking and baking products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for anyone, regardless of their skill level in the kitchen.

2. What types of products are included in the "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" line?

The "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" line includes a variety of products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. These products are carefully designed and tested to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality and functionality.

3. Are "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" products only for experienced cooks?

No, the "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" line is perfect for anyone who loves to cook or bake, regardless of their level of experience. The products are designed to be user-friendly and make cooking and baking more enjoyable for everyone.

4. Can I purchase "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" products online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also find them at select retailers or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "My Not-So-Secret Addiction!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • cewcooks
  • General Chat
Replies