• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Not-so-secret Addiction!

jackieblue

Nov 3, 2008
Ok. I know it's not the most eco-friendly way to go. I know it's not the best for my wallet. I can't help myself though! I am totally addicted to Clorox wipes!! I can make my place look awesome and disinfect it in seconds. I can't live without them! I am in no way affiliated, but I am such a fan!

I wish they made a wood floor and furniture spot cleaner in the same format.

Aug 14, 2008
It is so funny that you posted this. I bought yet another 3-pack last night and my husband said, "I'm going to buy stock in Clorox. I'll make a fortune off of your purchases alone!" I use them constantly.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Hee Hee - I even have a travel package in my purse!:D

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Clorox wipes are good, but I love the Method wipes. They smell great, work well, and are slightly kinder to the environment.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Ok. I know it's not the most eco-friendly way to go. I know it's not the best for my wallet. I can't help myself though! I am totally addicted to Clorox wipes!! I can make my place look awesome and disinfect it in seconds. I can't live without them! I am in no way affiliated, but I am such a fan!

I wish they made a wood floor and furniture spot cleaner in the same format.

Just be sure not to grab one in the middle of the night if you can't find the roll of toilet paper.

:eek: