• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rita's Monthly Newsletter - Now Uploaded! Enjoy :)

:oOops! Me too - never even looked at the date the thread started - it just came up on "new posts".......:o
jwpamp
Since Rita has left us, I am posting my monthly newsletter for you to view...I do it in Publisher, but can't get it to load on this site. I do copy it into Word to mail out. I will try to upload it in another post, maybe that will work! Enjoy!:)

That looks great and so do you. :)

Here is the Publisher version of my newsletter...

Attachments

• April Newsletter Pg 1.pub
    541 KB · Views: 548
That's great! Thanks for sharing.:)

great newsletter..and congrats to a great 3rd month in the business!

Thanks, AFwife! I am holding up ok for an old woman of 43...my oldest son is 25 and I sometimes get that look like I am 'robbing the cradle' when we are out together...until they realize I am his mom!!:eek:

jwpamp said:
Thanks, AFwife! I am holding up ok for an old woman of 43...my oldest son is 25 and I sometimes get that look like I am 'robbing the cradle' when we are out together...until they realize I am his mom!!:eek:
By the way, I NEVER would have guessed your age correctly. Way to go!!!:D

Nice newsletter Janice!

jwpamp said:

WOW, one hot Mama. :D

No kidding! I read 25th wedding anniversary and I'm thinking she LOOKS 25!! Wow! I can only hope! Way to go girl.

And your newletter looks great too!

Are you going to make one for MAY? I am looking for one to use for May.

thanks!
April

Of course! I will post it when I get it done!

For some reason my computer can't open this pub. - can you email it to me in word or tell me what program I need to try to open it? Thanks
[email protected]

I can't open either, & I would love to see what Janice does:D

I would love to see it as well but I don't have Publisher.

Ohhhh Tasha....where are you? You oh resident convertor from Pub. to Word Doc.?????:D :D :D :D

I am so confused by this thread. It starts last year with the April newsletter from last year, and people trying to open it now. Am I right? Is this last from last year?

I don't see the new newletter posted. I think threads have been started for monthly newsletters rather than updating this thread.

I didn't even notice the date!:eek: I just click on "new posts" & didn't see that it was an old thread!

lacychef said:
I didn't even notice the date!:eek: I just click on "new posts" & didn't see that it was an old thread!

Oops! Me too - never even looked at the date the thread started - it just came up on "new posts".......

1. What is included in Rita's Monthly Newsletter?

The newsletter typically includes new product releases, recipes, cooking tips, and special promotions or discounts.

2. How often is the newsletter uploaded?

The newsletter is uploaded once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. How can I access Rita's Monthly Newsletter?

You can access the newsletter through the Pampered Chef website or by signing up for our email list.

4. Can I customize my subscription to only receive certain sections of the newsletter?

Yes, you can choose to only receive certain sections of the newsletter by adjusting your email preferences.

5. Is there a cost to subscribe to Rita's Monthly Newsletter?

No, the newsletter is free for all subscribers. However, some promotions or discounts may have associated costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies