• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Newsletter

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Since Rita has left us, I am posting my monthly newsletter for you to view...I do it in Publisher, but can't get it to load on this site. I do copy it into Word to mail out. I will try to upload it in another post, maybe that will work! Enjoy!:)

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Here is the Publisher version of my newsletter...

Attachments

• April Newsletter Pg 1.pub
    541 KB · Views: 422

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Thanks, AFwife! I am holding up ok for an old woman of 43...my oldest son is 25 and I sometimes get that look like I am 'robbing the cradle' when we are out together...until they realize I am his mom!!:eek:

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
jwpamp said:
Thanks, AFwife! I am holding up ok for an old woman of 43...my oldest son is 25 and I sometimes get that look like I am 'robbing the cradle' when we are out together...until they realize I am his mom!!:eek:
By the way, I NEVER would have guessed your age correctly. Way to go!!!:D

A

AFwife

jwpamp said:

WOW, one hot Mama. :D

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
No kidding! I read 25th wedding anniversary and I'm thinking she LOOKS 25!! Wow! I can only hope! Way to go girl.

And your newletter looks great too!

Sep 4, 2006
I am so confused by this thread. It starts last year with the April newsletter from last year, and people trying to open it now. Am I right? Is this last from last year?

tlennhoff

Legacy Member
Aug 1, 2006
I don't see the new newletter posted. I think threads have been started for monthly newsletters rather than updating this thread.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
I didn't even notice the date!:eek: I just click on "new posts" & didn't see that it was an old thread!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
lacychef said:
I didn't even notice the date!:eek: I just click on "new posts" & didn't see that it was an old thread!

Oops! Me too - never even looked at the date the thread started - it just came up on "new posts".......