• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Send: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Designs from MyEmailDesigns.com

In summary, the conversation is about two different newsletters. One is from MyEmailDesigns.com and the other is from Tasty Tidbits. The first newsletter is designed by Mike from MyEmailDesigns.com and it is available to use with iContact. The second newsletter is designed by Joy from Tasty Tidbits and it is available to use with Single Click.
babywings76
Gold Member
I haven't gone on it yet to check it out, but Mike from MyEmailDesigns.com just sent out an e-mail:

I have created two new newsletter designs - one for Black Friday, the other for Cyber Monday.

These designs were created at the request of Independent National Executive Director Beth Jacobs.

Beth has thoughtfully allowed me to make them available to you as well.

To use these designs as written you must create a show with the host Black Friday and another show with the host Cyber Monday.
If you wish to adjust the wording or terms of the sale(s), feel free to do so.

These designs are available to any client who is using or has used iContact. Free trial accounts will qualify. You do not need to use iContact to send it out; I am only asking you to set up a trial iContact account and activate Single Click.

Glad I didn't send mine out yet...I'm off to check his out!

What's iContact? Things are moving too fast for me technologically! :) Is it like face book? Donna

Oh, they look great! Now, to decide on one or the other, or adapt one of them to encompass parts from both! Wow! :D

They look really great - IMHO :DI'm definitely using them! Not sure if I'll do the same % that he has listed, but that's easy enough to change before shooting out! WAHOO!! Saved me some time!

babywings76 said:
Oh, they look great! Now, to decide on one or the other, or adapt one of them to encompass parts from both! Wow! :D

I'm thinking maybe do the Black Friday- and then send out a Cyber Monday if not much response to that one...maybe include a "Miss out on Black Friday? You have another chance to save some $$" or something.

Donna-
iContact is an email marketing service...nothing at all like Facebook. Just go to icontact.com to see what it is. We use it for sending our newsletters to email-lists. In the case of the service Amanda is talking about (myemaildesigns.com) - we can upload the newsletter (that has all of our personal information in the newsletter preformated) to icontact, and then send out a mass email with just a few clicks and then can track who opens the email, who clicks on a link, who's email bounced/failed, etc. And lets the customer unsubscribe easily if they so choose.

iContact is a service that you pay a monthly fee and they send out your newsletter for you. They have the ability to track who is getting it, who is opening it, who is clicking on what links. You import your address book and set up your newsletter (you can use Mike's, Joy's, or anyone else's or your own design) and then schedule when you want it to be e-mailed out. You can do it immediately or schedule it for a certain day. They have some sort of way of getting past a lot of people's e-mail filters to actually arrive in people's inboxes. If you send out mailings on your own, you have to do it in groupings so that the servers don't think you are spamming people.I love the ease of iContact and Mike's one-click designs. But iContact does have a monthly fee, so it's something to check out for a free trial sometime and see if it's something you'd like.

Jinx! Ha! We both responded at the same time! :D

Bumping for the morning. :)

How do you get to the newsletters?

Thanks!

To see Mike's service, go to My Email Designs - Newsletter Service. (if you happen to end up using him, could you put me down as a referral? I'm Amanda Knudsen) I've been very pleased with his work. You can edit the newsletters, too, if you want to change up something or add to it. Tasty Tidbits is also a newsletter service. It's done by Joy who is a fellow Cheffer here. There is actually a whole section on this forum where you can ask question specifically about her service. Both newsletters are professional and well done. Both have huge fan followings, too. :) I believe both cost the same as well. So it's just a matter of checking them out, seeing their samples, and going with which one you like best. I personally was so torn trying to decide which one to use! :D

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday from Tasty Tidbits is posted on here...

pcchefjane said:

I can't find it. I saw the thread but no attachment or link. Sorry for being so dense :)

pcchefjane said:

I don't see it either?

1. What is MyEmailDesigns.com?

MyEmailDesigns.com is a website that offers pre-made email designs for businesses to use for special events or promotions, such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

2. How can I use the designs from MyEmailDesigns.com?

You can use the designs by purchasing a subscription to the website and downloading the templates. Then, you can customize the designs with your own content and images to send out to your customers.

3. Are the designs compatible with all email platforms?

Yes, the designs are compatible with most email platforms, including Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo. However, it is always recommended to test the design on different platforms before sending it out to ensure compatibility.

4. Can I customize the designs to fit my brand's aesthetic?

Yes, you can customize the designs to fit your brand's aesthetic by adding your own logo, changing the colors and fonts, and including your own images and content.

5. Is there a limit to the number of emails I can send using the designs?

No, there is no limit to the number of emails you can send using the designs. Once you have purchased a subscription, you can use the designs as many times as you need for your marketing campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales