• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Chicken Chili - 230 Calories, 21g Protein

In summary, Charity Elliott is creating recipe cards with her healthy meal ideas on the back and is also advertising a cooking show. The card has the recipe and the nutritional values. The card was printed at home and the fat content is 7g.
chefcharity
So, my newest idea is to type up a healthy recipe with my info on the back and put them on the counters of my local gyms. I have also spoken with the Zumba instructor at the Parks and Recreation dept and she is going to put them on her registration table. I have started with the White Chicken Chili. 230 calories and 21g protein - that's awesome!

I attached my idea if anyone is interested. I'm going to make up another in a couple weeks if they go well. I am also advertising a "Eating to win in 2010" show.

I can't get it to attach, but this is what the front of the card says. Then the back is the recipe:
EATING HEALThY
IN
2010!

With
The Pampered Chef ®

Call today for your

“EATING TO WIN IN 2010”
COOKING SHOW!

I’ll show you how to prepare a healthy meal the whole family will love!
Charity Elliott
phone
website

Please enjoy this complimentary recipe!

Sounds good! Did you print them at home or send them someplace?

I just printed them at home. By the time I drive to the nearest FedEx or Staples it is easier that way for me. Could be cheaper to send them someplace if you are closer to one of those places.

chefcharity said:
I just printed them at home. By the time I drive to the nearest FedEx or Staples it is easier that way for me. Could be cheaper to send them someplace if you are closer to one of those places.

Order them from Vista Print! That is what I do. I make up recipe cards with all of my info on the back. This is what I hand out to people when I'm out and about.

Did you use the recipe from the files section?
Do you know how much Fat?

Great idea!

loreo said:
Did you use the recipe from the files section?
Do you know how much Fat?

I did and the fat is 7g. All the nutritional values are on there and I put it at the bottom of the recipe.

I was able to attach the files. Couldn't do it earlier. :)

Attachments

• chili postcard.pub
    24 KB · Views: 280
  • sc eating healthy pcard.pub
    21.5 KB · Views: 343

1. What ingredients do I need to make White Chicken Chili?

To make our White Chicken Chili, you will need: 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 2 cans of white beans, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 can of diced green chiles, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 32 ounces of chicken broth, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. How do I prepare the chicken for the chili?

The chicken can be prepared by either poaching, grilling, or baking it until it is fully cooked. Once cooked, let it cool before shredding it with a fork or cutting it into bite-sized pieces.

3. Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a slow cooker. Simply add all the ingredients, including the shredded chicken, into the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Stir occasionally and adjust the seasoning to taste before serving.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Absolutely! You can use ground chicken, turkey, or even beef in place of the chicken. You can also make this chili vegetarian by using vegetable broth and omitting the meat altogether.

5. How do I store leftovers?

Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. You can also freeze the chili for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply thaw in the refrigerator overnight and heat on the stovetop or in the microwave until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Energizermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chef greta