• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Recruit Qualified With Her First Show ($1257 in Sales)

In summary, the new recruit qualified with her first show by reaching a sales total of $1257, which met the minimum requirement for qualification set by the company. She sold a total of $1257 during her first show, which was enough to qualify her for the company's sales program. Her first show was successful as she was able to meet the minimum sales requirement, and it took her one show to qualify. By qualifying with her first show, she will receive recognition from the company and will also be eligible for their sales program, which offers various bonuses and incentives for high-performing individuals.
mrssyvo
My new recruit qualified with her first show ($1257 in sales)

Sweet! :):)

How cool is that!! :party:

That's AWESOME!! CONGRATS!!!

Great job!!
was it a kick-off show for her??

YAY!!!!!!! :party:

She did her own first show- She said she learns better by doing, and she did it all on her own. She came to our cluster meeting 3 days before her show- 1week after signing. I am so excited that I have a consultant on my team "just like me"!!!!!

Mrssyvo said:
she did it all on her own.

Tell her NOT TO CHANGE A THING!!!!! :)

Yay! That's so exciting!

YAY!! That is so great! Send some of that new consultant mojo MY way! lol

How very cool for both of you! Congratulations!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

1. How did your new recruit qualify with her first show?

My new recruit qualified with her first show by reaching a sales total of $1257, which met the minimum requirement for qualification set by our company.

2. How much did your new recruit sell during her first show?

My new recruit sold a total of $1257 during her first show, which was enough to qualify her for our company's sales program.

3. Was your new recruit's first show successful?

Yes, my new recruit's first show was successful as she was able to meet the minimum sales requirement of $1257, qualifying her for our company's sales program.

4. How long did it take for your new recruit to qualify with her first show?

It took my new recruit one show to qualify, as she was able to reach the minimum sales requirement of $1257 during her first show.

5. What benefits does your new recruit receive for qualifying with her first show?

By qualifying with her first show, my new recruit will receive recognition from our company and will also be eligible for our sales program, which offers various bonuses and incentives for high-performing individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • Puccalsellate