• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Name Badge: DIY Design & Printing

In summary, this conversation covers the author's experiences using Avery software to create a name badge, how to make one using a template, and how to use it in various ways.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Attached is a name badge I made for myself. It is not scaled to correct size, so you will have to adjust to whichever size name badge you use. I used the Avery software to make it and could not upload it so I copy pasted it into Word. I used the name badge that is 2.25 x 3.5

Attachments

• Name Badge.doc
    120 KB · Views: 804
Very Cool. Thanks for sharing. I think I will definetly use this. Do you mind? Do you print these out blank to pass out for guests to use also?

Kim

Shari,

You're such a genius-child! This looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Trish

I have a friend that made one that is identical to yours !!! Did you get the template from someone ????

NopeI was extremely bored at work to day so I started planning somethings for the festival I am doing next weekend. I started with

Book
Look

and colored in the lower half of the o's to look like eyes, and did not think it was very eye catching and I want something catchy that will draw passersby in and ask "what's that?"

Decided to use a pic-to-gram (is that the correct word?) instead of the actual words. Insert a couple of pics from clip art and there you go.

Found it on another siteI found a similar template on another board. The author posted it for use by anyone who wanted to use it. I was unable to edit her pdf, so I recreated it with slightly different logos and pictures.

Yes, Marian, one of the moderators on WLPCtoo made this one up originally and then after someone requested she post it without her info so everyone could use it, she did so generously. She's great :D !!

That's where I found it. But I do not have the version of acrobat that edit files. So I recreated it in Avery's Design Pro program, then pasted it into a word doc to upload here

This is very NICE! I only wish that I could afford to upgrade my Word program so I can download and use it. I don't have the ability to edit only to look at. Thank you for sharing though! I love it!

DeeIf you give me the name you want on the badge, I will modify and convert into a pdf & email it to you.

Name BadgeVery cool and nice,

Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth
soothenrelax

kcjodih said:
Yes, Marian, one of the moderators on WLPCtoo made this one up originally and then after someone requested she post it without her info so everyone could use it, she did so generously. She's great :D !!

Ah, gee, thanks, Jodi, for your kind words. ;)

Oh & btw, Shari, I'm glad I could inspire you to make one of your own, too!! I guess it's true what they say: "Imitation is the highest form of flattery"! Yours is pretty cool looking too.

I will try & attach my nameLESS name badge I made. Originally I made it in a Print Master doc & then I converted it into a JPeG picture so that anyone can import it into any word processing program that supports graphics such as Word, or into any publishing program such as Print Master or Print Artist. You can stretch/shrink to fit it according to whatever size you need.

One more thing, like I shared over on WLPCtoo, I have just recently started to use this name badge to attach it to my purse or any tote I might have. To me, it REALLY helps you to stand out. In fact, last Friday when I was at the park I had a dad notice it & made mention about it & well, one thing led to another & B4 I knew it he was taking over to intro me to his wife & mother who were sitting on a nearby park bench. Long story, short, I shared my biz card, then shared a cattie, & got her REALLY interested in hosting a show. You can read more in detail about it on the WLPCtoo thread: My NEW Name Badge...

Ok, didn't mean to be so LONG winded, but for those who know me....well, let's just say I can be a real "wind bag" at times!!! :p LOL LOL

Anyhoot, whichever name badge you choose....Enjoy!

Blessings,
Marian
http://spaces.msn.com/members/MariansKorner/

Attachments

• PC NameLESS Badge Pic jpg.JPG
    PC NameLESS Badge Pic jpg.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 515

1. How do I create a custom name badge with my own design?

To create a custom name badge with your own design, you can use our free online design tool. Simply select the "Custom Name Badge" option and follow the prompts to upload your own design, add text, and choose your preferred font and colors.

2. Can I use my own logo on the custom name badge?

Yes, you can upload your own logo or image to use on the custom name badge. Our design tool allows you to easily add your logo and resize it to fit the badge.

3. What is the recommended size for the custom name badge?

The recommended size for the custom name badge is 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches. This is the standard size for most name badges and will ensure that your badge fits in most badge holders or lanyards.

4. Can I print the name badge at home?

Yes, our design tool allows you to download a high-resolution PDF file of your custom name badge design. You can then print it at home on your own printer or take it to a local print shop.

5. How many custom name badges can I order at once?

You can order as many custom name badges as you need. We offer bulk discounts for larger orders, so the more you order, the more you can save. Our design tool also allows you to duplicate your design for multiple badges, making it easy to order in large quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckypchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah