• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New High Show Total Reached: $1138.20!

In summary, the "New High Show Total Reached" is the total amount of sales generated at a single Pampered Chef party or show. It is important because it indicates the success of the show and the potential earnings for the host. The "New High Show Total Reached" is calculated by adding up the sales from all orders placed at the party or show, and a general guideline for a successful show is a total of $1000 or more. To increase the "New High Show Total Reached" at a party, hosts can promote the show, offer special discounts, and demonstrate a variety of products. If the "New High Show Total Reached" is not reached, the host may not receive all of the host rewards and discounts offered by Pam
mrssyvo
I get to update my highest show total ! (Yeah me !!!) I closed a show this morning for $1138.20. This is my new high, and actually doubled my total for the month. May has been SUPER SLOW for me. I only had 1 other kitchen show, and 1 show from April that closed, and then a small catalog show I threw together. I am REALLY looking forward to June !!!!

Awesome job!

Congrats!!

Great job on your new high!!!

Yeah, way to go!!

Sue -

YOU GO GIRL!!

Great job...

What An Awesome Feeling ... Congratulations ...
You Deserve It.:)

What is the "New High Show Total Reached" and why is it important?

The "New High Show Total Reached" is the total amount of sales generated at a single Pampered Chef party or show. It is important because it indicates the success of the show and the potential earnings for the host.

How is the "New High Show Total Reached" calculated?

The "New High Show Total Reached" is calculated by adding up the sales from all orders placed at the party or show, including any online or catalog orders. It does not include tax or shipping charges.

What is considered a good "New High Show Total Reached"?

A good "New High Show Total Reached" varies depending on the size of the party and the products sold. However, a general guideline is that a total of $1000 or more is considered a successful show.

How can I increase the "New High Show Total Reached" at my party?

There are several ways to increase the "New High Show Total Reached" at your party, including promoting the show to friends and family, offering special discounts or promotions, and demonstrating a variety of products to appeal to different customers.

What happens if the "New High Show Total Reached" is not reached?

If the "New High Show Total Reached" is not reached, the host may not receive all of the host rewards and discounts offered by Pampered Chef. It is important to work with your consultant to plan and promote the party to help ensure a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chelynn
  • SpiritdancerIA