• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!

In summary, the "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" is a versatile kitchen gadget that combines the functions of a whisk, spatula, and scraper in one handy tool. It is made with high-quality silicone, making it safe to use on all types of cookware. It can be used for both cooking and baking, and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up. It is available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, and can also be purchased directly from a consultant at a cooking show or party.
shelly.nurse
I just bought the mix n chop during my kit enhancement month, I LOVE it!!!!:love0010:

I used it twice yesterday, once to brown ground turkey for sloppy joes, and again mixing raw meatball ingredients. With the meatballs, I mixed everything together with that, then used the small scoop to put the meatballs on the large bar pan to go into the oven. I didn't even have to get my hands all nasty from the raw meat!!!

I read here that someone else said they mash their potatoes, and yet another person uses it as a pastry blender.

My daughter saw the pretty pattern the sloppy joe made when I set the mnc in the PC spoon rest (which is the perfect size for the mnc), now she wants one to paint with.

What other uses have you found for the mix n chop??

I use mine to "mush" bananas when I am making Banana Nut Bread.

perfect for avocados and making guacamole!!!!

one of my hosts uses it to mash up her strawberries for canning

Shred pork for barbecue sandwiches.

Imprint or "stamp a color" design on cookies before baking. (Read this somewhere else...)

1. What is the "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!"?

The "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" is a versatile kitchen gadget that combines the functions of a whisk, spatula, and scraper in one handy tool. It is designed to make mixing, scraping, and spreading ingredients easier and more efficient.

2. What makes the "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" stand out from other kitchen tools?

The "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" is made with high-quality silicone that is heat-resistant and non-stick, making it safe to use on all types of cookware. Its unique design also allows for easy scraping and stirring, making it a must-have for any kitchen.

3. Can the "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" is a versatile tool that can be used for both cooking and baking. Its silicone material and multi-functional design make it suitable for a wide range of kitchen tasks, from mixing batter to sautéing vegetables.

4. Is the "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher or hand wash with warm, soapy water for easy maintenance.

5. How can I purchase the "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!"?

The "My New Favorite Pampered Chef Tool!!" is available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party or attend a cooking show to see the tool in action and purchase it directly from the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • ahammons
  • Products and Tips
Replies