• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Toaster Oven Transformation with a Small Bar Pan

In summary, the small bar pan (stoneware) has become a favorite item for many due to its versatility and convenience. It can be used in both the toaster oven and microwave, making it a time-saving tool for cooking a variety of foods. Its size also makes it a popular choice for taking to shows and demonstrations. While some may have initially been hesitant to purchase it, the small bar pan has proven to be a valuable addition to many kitchens, even for those who were not previously fans of stoneware.
ChefJessica95765
My new favorite item is the small bar pan (stoneware). It's actually a customers "fault" that I love it now.

I didn't own the small bar pan, when she ordered it, she mentioned she wants to use it for the toaster oven. Great idea I thought, and bought it for myself as well.

My husband eats a different diet than I am, so mostly I cook for myself. I just love the small bar pan and my toaster oven. Never really used the toaster oven before either, but with my small bar pan, I can throw whatever on there and just cook it quickly in the toaster oven.

I LOVE IT - thought I share it with you, in case other haven't (like me) thought about that before!!! Also a good selling point!

My mom does this too! She loves her small pan in the toaster oven! My new favorite tool is the cookie press. I just got mine this month and I can't WAIT to make Christmas cookies. No really, I can't wait. I've already been practicing! Hahaha.

I keep mine in there too. It's especially great for the nights when I have a show, my hubby can throw the kids nuggets or fish sticks and tots in there and dinner is done!

I do the same thing. I wasn't a consultant yet when I purchased mine and my consultant actually tried to discourage me from buying it. She thought it was just too small to really use for anything. After I explained that I planned to use it in the toaster oven she understood.
I also use it in the microwave.

I've had mine for years and it is black. IU like to take it to shows because it is small. I bought it for the sole purpose of using it in my toaster over. Didn't use my toaster oven much before I bought that. I sold two at a party once because I showed it and mentioned that I use it in my toaster oven. I use the large pan in my oven a lot and don't own the medium pan, but I love all my stoneware. Since becoming a consultant, I've become an addict. Before that time, I had the small bar pan, the fluted pan and a pizza stone. Now I have the loaf pan, the two mentioned bar pans, the mini baker, the DCB, the rectangular baker, the muffin pan, and the fluted pan. The only one i don't use because I don't make bundt style cakes is the fluted pan. I don't use the muffin or bread pans a lot, but love them when I do. I'm a convert. I'm not a fan of the metal line at all, but think it's a great line for anyone who can't wrap their head around not using soap on stoneware.

BTW, the only reason I have the stoneware fluted pan is it was a freebie from my first party as a host for having good sales. I never would have bought it otherwise. It's a good pan, just not my style.

I LOVE THE STONEWARE: I have 15 -20 pieces, can't even count of the top of my head. Have a lot of the discontinued pieces.

I use the small bar pan in the microwave and the toaster oven. For chicken nuggets, I put the amount I want to make on the small bar pan, and cook it in the microwave for 1 minute. Then I put it in the toaster oven to get crispy. This cuts cooking time for the nuggets dramatically!!!!

lt1jane said:
I've had mine for years and it is black. IU like to take it to shows because it is small. I bought it for the sole purpose of using it in my toaster over. Didn't use my toaster oven much before I bought that. I sold two at a party once because I showed it and mentioned that I use it in my toaster oven. I use the large pan in my oven a lot and don't own the medium pan, but I love all my stoneware. Since becoming a consultant, I've become an addict. Before that time, I had the small bar pan, the fluted pan and a pizza stone. Now I have the loaf pan, the two mentioned bar pans, the mini baker, the DCB, the rectangular baker, the muffin pan, and the fluted pan. The only one i don't use because I don't make bundt style cakes is the fluted pan. I don't use the muffin or bread pans a lot, but love them when I do. I'm a convert. I'm not a fan of the metal line at all, but think it's a great line for anyone who can't wrap their head around not using soap on stoneware.

BTW, the only reason I have the stoneware fluted pan is it was a freebie from my first party as a host for having good sales. I never would have bought it otherwise. It's a good pan, just not my style.

My name is Bethany and I'm a PC stone-aholic! LOL! I've had this addiction for approximately 12 years!

I started out with the two round stones that are now almost totally black. Until I became a consultant in August and received my large bar pan in my new consultant kit, I cooked anything that didn't have juices that would run off in my oven on these two. I've cooked pizza rolls, cookies, biscuits, potato wedges/french fries, fish sticks, etc. on those stones. I now own the two round stones, the large bar pan, DCB, and fluted stone. I just got my fluted stone on Wednesday of this week (bought with my PC dollars & 40% off kit enhancement!), so I haven't used it yet but I certainly plan to do so. I would have used it in my show last night but my host already owned it so we used hers.

Next on my wish list is the muffin pan, square baker and the rectangle baker. I hope to be able to get the glazed rectangle baker in January since it's a host special and I often have hosts who don't want their's. ;)

I love the round baker (probably similar to the rectangle one) - I make cakes, brownies, lasagna almost everything in it. I don't use any glass dishes.
My round stone is almost black, the large bar pan I just started using, I had it for 3 years but it didn't fit in my german oven.
Pretty much the square baker, round baker, large round stone, and large and small bar pan are my most used stones.
I love to make my all time german schnitzel on them.

The small bar pan is great for break away or scoop cookies in the toaster oven because you can just make 2 or 3 or 4 instead of 24. I tend to eat the whole batch if I make them so I keep them in the freezer and just throw a couple in after dinner so I don't over indulge. Love to use my toaster oven with this pan!

I think most of us who are consultants are also Stoners. :D Hahahaha!

I have every current piece, plus many many discontinued pieces. 3 of my favorite discontinued pieces are the old unglazed pie stone (love it so much more than the deep dish pie stone), the small round stones (the size of plates - we use them for individual plates of Nachos!), and the Oval Baker.

Also, I guess now I can include the Deep Dish Baker in that bunch. I have an unglazed and glazed DDB - love and use both of them all the time.

I also have several stones in discontinued "Designer" colors. Light Blue, Dark Blue, dark Green...

Very funny, ChefBecky, you got a chuckle out of me on that one!! I love my stoneware, need to use my DCB more, I'm still getting used to the idea of good food cooked in the microwave!!

my mom has the small bar pan for years now and never takes it out of the toaster oven..its very well seasoned..we'd use it for everything pizza bagels, fries if it was just my brother an i, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, garlic bread...we've prolly tried cooking everything on it.

1. Can the Small Bar Pan be used in a toaster oven?

Yes, the Small Bar Pan is designed to fit most toaster ovens and can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks.

2. What are the dimensions of the Small Bar Pan?

The Small Bar Pan measures 10 inches by 7 inches, making it perfect for cooking small portions or for use in smaller ovens.

3. Is the Small Bar Pan non-stick?

Yes, the Small Bar Pan has a non-stick coating that allows for easy release of food and makes cleaning a breeze.

4. Can the Small Bar Pan be used in a regular oven?

Yes, the Small Bar Pan is versatile and can be used in both toaster ovens and regular ovens.

5. What types of recipes can I make with the Small Bar Pan?

The Small Bar Pan is perfect for making small batch recipes such as brownies, cookies, and roasted vegetables. It can also be used for reheating leftovers or making individual portions of casseroles or mini pizzas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4kids4me
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies