• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Frozen Fruit Dessert Recipe with Vanilla Soy Milk and Honey

In summary, the conversation is about a delicious recipe involving frozen fruit, soy milk, and honey. The person also shares the tools needed to make the recipe and discusses the incorrect belief that chopping ice can sharpen a food chopper. The recipe is quick and easy to make, and can also be modified with additional toppings such as cinnamon or caramel.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
I was playing the kitchen the other night and came up with this :chef: I just had to share, this is the yummiest thing ever to me!

I have been taking frozen fruit (I use mango and pineapple but you could probably use anything, berries would be yummy!) and coarsely chop it up with the food chopper (I know you aren't supposed to use it on ice but I leave the fruit out for just a few minutes so its nice and soft, not solid). Then I add about half a cup to a cup of vanilla soy milk (you could use milk) and mix it all up. I top it off with a drizzle of honey on top. :) Since the fruit is frozen the soy milk kind of freezes up with it. SO good!
I was just sharing for personal use but you could use it as a quickie recipe at a show using...

1. food chopper
  2. cutting board
  3. kitchen shears (to open the bag of frozen fruit)
  4. adjustable measuring spoon or easy read measuring cup for the milk
  5. handy scraper (from the outlet) to transfer fruit from to bowl
  6. scraper of your choice
  7. batter bowl or stainless bowl
  8. prep bowls or simple additions for serving
It would probably also be good with one of the pantry items on top, cinnamon or caramel... I might have to try that tonight!
not bad, 8 or 9 tools and it can be made in about 5 minutes!

Sounds good - this is OT - but I was told TO chop ice to sharpen the Chopper. Now that I think about it - you are right that you SHOULD NOT chop ice to sharpen it. Ice is too tough :blushing:

stefani2 said:
Sounds good - this is OT - but I was told TO chop ice to sharpen the Chopper. Now that I think about it - you are right that you SHOULD NOT chop ice to sharpen it. Ice is too tough :blushing:

Ya, I heard that you could sharpen that way too, but it's wrong. I think it even says in the use and care guide NOT to do ice in it. Even frozen solid, the fruit is softer than ice.

That recipe sounds delicious!

Oh yummy!!!!

1. What is "My New Favorite Dessert"?

"My New Favorite Dessert" is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert recipe that has become a staple for many Pampered Chef customers. It is a rich and indulgent dessert that is sure to impress your friends and family.

2. What ingredients do I need to make "My New Favorite Dessert"?

The ingredients for "My New Favorite Dessert" include butter, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla extract, salt, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips. You will also need a 9x13 inch baking dish and a mixer.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the recipe to suit your dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour instead of regular flour, or coconut oil instead of butter. However, these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the dessert.

4. How long does it take to make "My New Favorite Dessert"?

The total time to make "My New Favorite Dessert" is about 45 minutes, including preparation and baking time. The actual hands-on time is only about 15 minutes, making it a quick and easy dessert option for any occasion.

5. Can I make "My New Favorite Dessert" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make "My New Favorite Dessert" ahead of time. You can prepare the batter and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also bake the dessert ahead of time and store it in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Just reheat in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies