• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Success: My Name in the Consultant News!

In summary, Kristi has signed 3 new consultants in the beginning of the month and is recruiting 4 or more in one month to earn TPC in Recruiting. Colleen is hoping to earn TPC in Recruiting & Balanced Business and is already qualified for this year's TPC.
Happy Anniversary!!!! :)

pampmomof3 said:
THanks Colleen. The only thing is I just started my monthly friend and all I want to do is lay down and watch TV right now. I think I"ll go do that for an hour and then make calls. Today is also our 8th anniversary so I'd like to have a clean house for my dh when he comes home.

Happy Anniversary!! Have a wonderful day.

I hope to have my 4th sign this month so I can join you in the Consultant News. I'm hoping she signs this week before Thursday!!:)

SIX would be awesome! You can do it, Kristi!

<h2>1. How can I get my name listed in the Consultant News for recruiting success?</h2><p>In order to have your name featured in the Consultant News for recruiting success, you must have recruited at least 4 new consultants in one month.</p><h2>2. Can I count consultants who have already signed up but haven't officially started yet?</h2><p>Yes, as long as they have signed up with you within the month, you can count them towards your recruiting success.</p><h2>3. Do I have to personally recruit all 4 consultants or can I use team members' recruits as well?</h2><p>You can count both your own personal recruits and those of your team members towards your recruiting success as long as they are signed up under your team.</p><h2>4. When will the Consultant News be published and my name listed?</h2><p>The Consultant News is published monthly and your name will be listed in the issue following the month in which you achieved the recruiting success.</p><h2>5. Is there a specific deadline for recruiting in order to be featured in the Consultant News?</h2><p>No, as long as you achieve the required number of recruits in one month, you will be featured in the next issue of the Consultant News.</p>

1. How can I get my name listed in the Consultant News for recruiting success?

In order to have your name featured in the Consultant News for recruiting success, you must have recruited at least 4 new consultants in one month.

2. Can I count consultants who have already signed up but haven't officially started yet?

Yes, as long as they have signed up with you within the month, you can count them towards your recruiting success.

3. Do I have to personally recruit all 4 consultants or can I use team members' recruits as well?

You can count both your own personal recruits and those of your team members towards your recruiting success as long as they are signed up under your team.

4. When will the Consultant News be published and my name listed?

The Consultant News is published monthly and your name will be listed in the issue following the month in which you achieved the recruiting success.

5. Is there a specific deadline for recruiting in order to be featured in the Consultant News?

No, as long as you achieve the required number of recruits in one month, you will be featured in the next issue of the Consultant News.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jwpamp