• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Success: My Name in the Consultant News!

In summary, Kristi has signed 3 new consultants in the beginning of the month and is recruiting 4 or more in one month to earn TPC in Recruiting. Colleen is hoping to earn TPC in Recruiting & Balanced Business and is already qualified for this year's TPC.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
My name might be in the Consultant News in September. I think you're listed there for recruiting if you recruit 4 or more in one month.

Well, I signed 2 in the beginning of the month (or should I say they signed with me :p) and I have 2 signing tomorrow! I'm so excited! I WILL make TPC in Recruiting for sure!! :D

Congrats, Kristi!! That's awesome! Keep up the great work!

CONGRATS KRISTI!!!
That is Awesome! I have signed 3 this month as well...maybe we can walk together again for TPC!!

That is wonderful ladies!!!!

Go Kristi Go!!!

pckrissy said:
CONGRATS KRISTI!!!
That is Awesome! I have signed 3 this month as well...maybe we can walk together again for TPC!!

Awesome job Krissy!! Wouldn't that be wonderful to walk for TPC together just like we walked for new director together? Man that would too cool. THis time I want to lose this weight for that walk. I have a year to do it. My problem is I like my food. Wait, isn't that why I LOVE my job? :love0010: ;):p

I've only got one so far but my goal is TPC in Recruiting! And I will be walking with you next year!And it's a lofty goal for me because I've never earned TPC before AND ... I'm putting it out there to all of you... my goal is to earn it by Christmas 2008. That's the goal. Now why did my stomach do that flippy/tightening thing now that I've told all of you? YIKES!!!!!!!

Good for you Colleen! Go for it. Would you like any fellow travelers? I'm up for the ride...as scary as it may be!

Congratulations Kristi and Krissy. You two are rockin'!

NC really made me realize the true earning potential of this business...and after reading Addie's article I feel even better about it. Everything about PC is up front, no hidden costs, and no 'gothcha's'.

I love this new recruiting promo. How fabulous that new consultants can earn a 50% rebate! And here's my plan for 'my' $100 per recruit: if they attend National Conference (or Leadership ;)) in 2009, I will apply it to their hotel cost....otherwise I'll apply it to my attendance cost. I figure I'll receive a great return on the money either way! :)

I'm in too! That was my goal last year and I only got 1/3 of the way there. I did achieve top ten in recruiting in my Exec's downline (tied for #8) to that was cool but I WANT MY RING!! ...and all the other perks involved but mostly I want to grow my team and help others achieve! I also want TPC in developing directors and right now I only have one with that goal (two others say they want it but aren't even trying to recruit - lol) so I need to find those new people who really want it!

My dh doesn't want me to go to 2 conferences a year (long story) but if someone in my downline (or ME) is walking he understands that I need to go so I need someone to walk EVERY 6 months!!

ETA: Congrats on starting out strong on recruiting you guys!!

Great job Kristi!Sorry I missed your calls--had a team meeting last night and I ended up staying WAYYYY late to talk with my sister director.

I'd LOVE to be there too and earn TPC in recruiting AND sales. I need a diamond for my ring. Would we just get one diamond even if we get TPC in two categories? I think that's how it would work. Wow and if I could promote a director, it would be in balanced business too.

Well, I have a solid start. I signed someone in June and two in July so far (before conference). I have three pretty hot leads, one of which I'm closing her show today and meeting for a recruiting interview tomorrow. I'm SO excited for the interview because I get to practice what I learned in that awesome Great Interviews workshop. I'm literally going to do just what they said and use the Guide to the Come Join Us flyer. I can't wait!!

Well it sounds like all of us want TPC in Recruiting for sure and we're all of to a strong start. I have one qualified already for this TPC year and almost 4 signed. I can't wait to see what this year brings for us!

You are all an inspiration!!!
I'd love to get TPC in Recruiting & Balanced Business too!!

pampmomof3 said:
Awesome job Krissy!! Wouldn't that be wonderful to walk for TPC together just like we walked for new director together? Man that would too cool. THis time I want to lose this weight for that walk. I have a year to do it. My problem is I like my food. Wait, isn't that why I LOVE my job? :love0010: ;):p

ME TOO!! We can recruit together and lose weight together...apparently I hear you can still eat as long as you work out...and there lays my problem :)

pamperedbecky said:
I'd LOVE to be there too and earn TPC in recruiting AND sales. I need a diamond for my ring. Would we just get one diamond even if we get TPC in two categories? I think that's how it would work. Wow and if I could promote a director, it would be in balanced business too.

Well, I have a solid start. I signed someone in June and two in July so far (before conference). I have three pretty hot leads, one of which I'm closing her show today and meeting for a recruiting interview tomorrow. I'm SO excited for the interview because I get to practice what I learned in that awesome Great Interviews workshop. I'm literally going to do just what they said and use the Guide to the Come Join Us flyer. I can't wait!!

WE CAN DO IT!! And I want a RING!! :)

pampmomof3 said:

For those who were in Wave 3 - did you notice how fabulous Teresa Brown looked? Evidently she knew what she wanted to look like on stage and she did whatever it took - she looked great!

OK-so let's all picture what we want to look like next year on stage AND what we will be on stage for.....I heard Stephanie Richardson tell a story about Bruce Jenner (you know, the Olympic athlete!?)...while he was growing up and training, he hung a picture from the ceiling above his bed of an Olympic medal, and every night before he went to sleep AND every morning when he woke up, he saw that picture. It drove him to work for what he wanted!!!!
Let's DO IT!

chefmeg said:
OK-so let's all picture what we want to look like next year on stage AND what we will be on stage for.....I heard Stephanie Richardson tell a story about Bruce Jenner (you know, the Olympic athlete!?)...while he was growing up and training, he hung a picture from the ceiling above his bed of an Olympic medal, and every night before he went to sleep AND every morning when he woke up, he saw that picture. It drove him to work for what he wanted!!!!
Let's DO IT!

I'M IN :) I want to be 1/2 the size I was when I promoted and walked last conference:yuck:

pckrissy said:
I'M IN :) I want to be 1/2 the size I was when I promoted and walked last conference:yuck:

I want to lose 40 pounds. BADLY!! Let's do it! (Okay, I heard Ty Pennigton yelling that!!):D

pampmomof3 said:
I want to lose 40 pounds. BADLY!! Let's do it! (Okay, I heard Ty Pennigton yelling that!!):D

Count me in! I've been to the gym two days in a row now. That's all well and good except now I have to change my eating habits too. :D

My goal is one pound per each new team member...and I need to loose 30 pounds!

DebbieJ said:
Count me in! I've been to the gym two days in a row now. That's all well and good except now I have to change my eating habits too. :D

Oops... I thought this was a TPC in recruiting thread. I want that too but I also NEED to lose weight as those who met me at conference could see so I am DEFINITELY in on that too! Just don't ask me to tell you my weight. :yuck: I'll be honest.

legacypc46 said:

No you don't! You're already skinny!!!

I signed my host from Monday night last night w/4 shows already!! That's 3 this month!! My HO lead said to send her the info last night and she'd get it done. So, I"m hoping that CC isn't fully updated yet. We shall see!!

So I'm reposting my goals together:

For the TPC 2008-2009 year, I WILL

Earn TPC in Recruitng
AND
Lose 40 pounds.

I'd love to be on board to lose weight too! I got into a really good work out routine from March until June and even worked with a personal trainer. I lost 7.75 inches in various parts!!! BUT then school got out and my routine got all messed up and I haven't been to the gym as much because of the kids and their activities. I actually can't wait until school starts because my son will be in 1st grade and gone all day (although that will be weird!:() and my daughter will be in preschool THREE days a week this year for 3 hours. Woo hoo!!! I'm excited to have that business time too.

It's also MY eating habits I need to change badly. I'm so bad. I got so burned out on WW that I went nuts. I should probably cancel my WW membership just to take a break and try to do it on my own. Anyone heard of Janeen Roth? She has some fabulous books on emotional eating. That's me! That and I just love food too much.:)

pampmomof3 said:
I signed my host from Monday night last night w/4 shows already!! That's 3 this month!! My HO lead said to send her the info last night and she'd get it done. So, I"m hoping that CC isn't fully updated yet. We shall see!!

Earn TPC in Recruitng
AND
Lose 40 pounds.

That's so cool!! Good goals.

pampmomof3 said:

Earn TPC in Recruitng
AND
Lose 40 pounds.

You're totally going to do this! Woo-hoo!!!!

pamperedbecky said:
I'd love to be on board to lose weight too! I got into a really good work out routine from March until June and even worked with a personal trainer. I lost 7.75 inches in various parts!!! BUT then school got out and my routine got all messed up and I haven't been to the gym as much because of the kids and their activities. I actually can't wait until school starts because my son will be in 1st grade and gone all day (although that will be weird!:() and my daughter will be in preschool THREE days a week this year for 3 hours. Woo hoo!!! I'm excited to have that business time too.

It's also MY eating habits I need to change badly. I'm so bad. I got so burned out on WW that I went nuts. I should probably cancel my WW membership just to take a break and try to do it on my own. Anyone heard of Janeen Roth? She has some fabulous books on emotional eating. That's me! That and I just love food too much.:)

I can't agree with you more. This year, my kids are going into 2nd grade, Kindergarten and Pre-School and all 3 of them go from 8-2!! I'll be going back to work for my chiropractor on M-W-F so I'll Tuesdays and Thursdays off to work PC Full time. I'm so excited about it. This fall is going to be GREAT!!!

I also need to change my eating habits, I love sweets! My dh and I are not eating any fried foods at all anymore when we're out and at home. I feel like I should start a program but I just don't have the time to go to the meetings. I will lose it though! I'll be much skinnier on this Miami trip! You'll see!!

#4 signed this morning!! 4 this month!! My name will be in the CN in September, won't it?:party:

I had one qualified for this TPC year already. Now I need to get these 4 qualified and I'm 1/3 of the way there!!

wahooooooooo Kristi!!!!!!

That's awesome - another one Kristi!!!! Good for you.

I had my recruiting interview with a host of mine from a week ago. I knew she was considering it pretty strongly and would LOVE being a consultant. She works full time, is a single mom with a 10 year old and is SO fun. We met today and she's going to SIGN!!! Woo hoo!! Once her kit credit is ready, she'll sign, so hopefully tomorrow. That'll be my 3rd for July and if she hits the $1000 in sales in her first 30 days, I'll get the $200 bonus cash. I still have a couple other hot leads that I hope sign in July. We shall see!:)

That was the highlight of my day. The lowlight was getting diagnosed with strep throat. What a bummer! I can't even remember the last time I had strep. My kids aren't even sick. I bet I picked it up from conference. Oh well. I just hope nobody at my show last night got sick! I just thought I had a sore throat from some post-nasal drip (NICE I know:sick:), but when it got much worse today, I had to go in.

Let's keep up the recruiting guys!!! Woo hoo!!!:D

Feel better Becky!

Thats great Kristi!!

I will so be walking with you all for TPC next year!! It was my goal this year and I was four recruits shy. I will not miss out on that ring by four people next year! And, hopefully I'll also be half the size I was when I walked at conference last July. I'm down 40, only...well A LOT more to go. We can all do this. I'm so excited!!

iteachurkid said:
I will so be walking with you all for TPC next year!! It was my goal this year and I was four recruits shy. I will not miss out on that ring by four people next year! And, hopefully I'll also be half the size I was when I walked at conference last July. I'm down 40, only...well A LOT more to go. We can all do this. I'm so excited!!

YOU GO GIRL :D

pampmomof3 said:
#4 signed this morning!! 4 this month!! My name will be in the CN in September, won't it?:party:

I had one qualified for this TPC year already. Now I need to get these 4 qualified and I'm 1/3 of the way there!!

Inspirational. Thanks!

pampmomof3 said:
My name might be in the Consultant News in September. I think you're listed there for recruiting if you recruit 4 or more in one month.

Well, I signed 2 in the beginning of the month (or should I say they signed with me :p) and I have 2 signing tomorrow! I'm so excited! I WILL make TPC in Recruiting for sure!! :D

TPC in recruiting is a great-way to grow your team---Congrats-you are on a roll:)

I'm with all of you! I am working on my schedule from the help you have all given via the time management thread and I know that God is going to allow my business to grow if I will just honor what He wants for my family. I need to lose at least 80 pounds so you've got a BIG addition to that team with me. I'm waiting for my newest recruit to come so we can enter her first show. She's determined to get her kit rebate!

CONGRATS Kristi you are on fire!!!

I hope you're feeling better Becky. Did she sign that day? :)

Thanks guys!

pampmomof3 said:
I hope you're feeling better Becky. Did she sign that day? :)

Thanks guys!

As soon as her show is processed, she is going to sign using the $40 kit credit! :D:D

legacypc46 said:

Ooohhh, I love that!

legacypc46 said:

I get it! When I first saw this I thought Kris does not need to lose 30 pounds and totally missed the 30 recruits part. Go Kris! (but you still don't need to lose the weight.

Using this formula I need to lose 5 pounds per recruit. Pretty sure I have my first one so I better get losing!! She says she'll sign on payday - next Thursday - and has 3 solid shows (off MY calendar - her bffs) and one other very solid one almost on the books and we'll talked through several others.

Last Sept. I recruited my 2 best host lines - it devistated my personal business until I got off my butt and got on that phone - and did 2 fairs.

You guys have to make me accountable - next week I will be on the phone at least 1 hour every day doing cc and prospecting calls. Don't let me slack!:pray:

pamperedbecky said:
As soon as her show is processed, she is going to sign using the $40 kit credit! :D:D

Yay!!! :D:D

What a great month!Had to do a little "toot toot!"

So, yes, my recent host did sign using her $40 kit credit on Friday. Woo hoo! THEN I had another recruiting interview today with someone who's been considering it for 6 months or so. I think this will finally be the right time for her, so she's planning to sign in the next week once she gets her first four shows on the calendar in August. AND I had a coaching call tonight with one of the consultants who signed right before conference and HER sister wants to sign!! She'd obviously sign under her sister, but it's just so exciting to see the team growing. And I even have a couple other potentials who I'm trying to set up interviews with. Woo hoo!!! Let's keep 'em coming! Now I want to totally improve my track record of consultants who qualify. I've had several duds this year, so I need to make a conscious effort to help them as much as I can. I'd love to be swimming in that extra recruiting cash to help pay for my new laptop.:) And I"d love the points. I WILL be going to Paris in the spring.:cool::cool:

Woo-hoo Becky! Go girl.

Yay Becky! :You're on fire!! :devil::devil:Keep it up. I'll be making calls today!!! I'd love to have 6 in a month! I've had a couple fence sitters so I'm not giving up!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

GO BECKY GO!!!!!Kristi... you can TOTALLY DO THIS!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!

finley1991 said:
GO BECKY GO!!!!!

Kristi... you can TOTALLY DO THIS!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!

THanks Colleen. The only thing is I just started my monthly friend and all I want to do is lay down and watch TV right now. I think I"ll go do that for an hour and then make calls. Today is also our 8th anniversary so I'd like to have a clean house for my dh when he comes home.

pampmomof3 said:
THanks Colleen. The only thing is I just started my monthly friend and all I want to do is lay down and watch TV right now. I think I"ll go do that for an hour and then make calls. Today is also our 8th anniversary so I'd like to have a clean house for my dh when he comes home.

Hope you feel better...and Happy Anniversary!!
and CONGRATS on the recruiting!!! AWESOME :)

<h2>1. How can I get my name listed in the Consultant News for recruiting success?</h2><p>In order to have your name featured in the Consultant News for recruiting success, you must have recruited at least 4 new consultants in one month.</p><h2>2. Can I count consultants who have already signed up but haven't officially started yet?</h2><p>Yes, as long as they have signed up with you within the month, you can count them towards your recruiting success.</p><h2>3. Do I have to personally recruit all 4 consultants or can I use team members' recruits as well?</h2><p>You can count both your own personal recruits and those of your team members towards your recruiting success as long as they are signed up under your team.</p><h2>4. When will the Consultant News be published and my name listed?</h2><p>The Consultant News is published monthly and your name will be listed in the issue following the month in which you achieved the recruiting success.</p><h2>5. Is there a specific deadline for recruiting in order to be featured in the Consultant News?</h2><p>No, as long as you achieve the required number of recruits in one month, you will be featured in the next issue of the Consultant News.</p>

1. How can I get my name listed in the Consultant News for recruiting success?

In order to have your name featured in the Consultant News for recruiting success, you must have recruited at least 4 new consultants in one month.

2. Can I count consultants who have already signed up but haven't officially started yet?

Yes, as long as they have signed up with you within the month, you can count them towards your recruiting success.

3. Do I have to personally recruit all 4 consultants or can I use team members' recruits as well?

You can count both your own personal recruits and those of your team members towards your recruiting success as long as they are signed up under your team.

4. When will the Consultant News be published and my name listed?

The Consultant News is published monthly and your name will be listed in the issue following the month in which you achieved the recruiting success.

5. Is there a specific deadline for recruiting in order to be featured in the Consultant News?

No, as long as you achieve the required number of recruits in one month, you will be featured in the next issue of the Consultant News.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PCJenni