• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Name Is Noora, and I'm Addicted to Jerk Chicken Nachos

In summary, the author is craving some recipes that they have not tried before. They also crave soup, pasta, and chips.
NooraK
Gold Member
...and I'm out of Jamaikan Jerk Seasoning!

Ever since I got the small round stones off the outlet, I've been having these on a regular basis. Basically, if there's cooked chicken and nachos in the house, this is what I'm making for myself.

Anyone else on a kick for a particular recipe?

I love those nachos, too. My host next week didn't like any of my options so I offered the nachos, but I think she's going with subbing turkey for the ham in the calzone.

I bought some lobster bisque today. I'm planning on trying the lobster newburg dip recipe from the Appetizers cookbook for Xmas so the bisque is to hold me over until then.

That's funny. I didn't care for the nachos at all. I'd send you my Jerk Seasoning, but it wouldn't help you for your immediate cravings. Sorry.

I love Jerk Chicken Nachos. I wish I had some tortilla chips in my house right now. Now I'm going to crave them! I've made the After Dinner Mint Triangles three times within a month, though. I also really like the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad.

This is why I asked for the Wii Fit for Christmas! :DNot necessarily from the Nachos...but all these yummy recipes that I crave and make over and over for "practice" and because they're so easy and good and screaming for me to make them.

I actually turn the nachos into tacos. Make the filling the same, stand up your corn shells in an inverted muffin pan, fill and top with cheese. Bake until bubbly and add other toppings as needed.

NooraK said:
...and I'm out of Jamaikan Jerk Seasoning!

Ever since I got the small round stones off the outlet, I've been having these on a regular basis. Basically, if there's cooked chicken and nachos in the house, this is what I'm making for myself.

Anyone else on a kick for a particular recipe?

I make them all the time with the Chipotle Rub....they are just as good that way too!

babywings76 said:
This is why I asked for the Wii Fit for Christmas! :D

Not necessarily from the Nachos...but all these yummy recipes that I crave and make over and over for "practice" and because they're so easy and good and screaming for me to make them.

In any PC survery, I request more low-fat recipes. Quite honestly, I don't cook many PC recipes for my family b/c they're so high in fat and calories and/or I and one kid are picky eaters. I cook much more out of my Cooking Light magazines.

I bought the Wii from Santa for us but am not trying the Wii Fit. I've got some Biggest Loser DVDs that were working well, just haven't done them in the past 2 months.

I always have a hankering for the potato chowder, mexican lasagna and fajita pizza! I make those recipes alot at home!

I've been hooked on the Honey-Apple Brie Bites ever since you people told me how good they are.

Try them with the Southwest seasoning!

Since I'm sick I am craving soup, pasta and chips.

Is it sad that I've never tried them? LOL Guess I need to at least TRY them, huh? LOL

I'm with Sheila...never tried them. Actually, I have never tried any of the recipes you all listed except for a bit of the mint triangles. I guess it shows I don't crave any of our recipes with the exception of I LOVE the Taffy Apple Pizza and my host is making that tomorrow night (herself, not me) and I put my dibs in already on a piece. :D

1. Can you share your recipe for jerk chicken nachos?

Unfortunately, as an employee of Pampered Chef, I am not able to share my personal recipes. However, you can find many delicious jerk chicken nacho recipes online or in our Pampered Chef cookbooks.

2. What tools or products from Pampered Chef do you recommend for making jerk chicken nachos?

We have a variety of products that would be great for making jerk chicken nachos. Some popular choices include our Mix N' Chop for shredding chicken, our Food Chopper for chopping vegetables, and our Deep Covered Baker for baking the nachos in the oven.

3. Are there any modifications or substitutions I can make to the recipe for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Feel free to modify the recipe to fit your dietary needs. You can use dairy-free cheese, gluten-free tortilla chips, or even substitute the chicken for tofu or a plant-based protein. Get creative and make it your own!

4. Can I make jerk chicken nachos ahead of time and reheat them?

While jerk chicken nachos are best served fresh, you can prepare them ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave. Just be aware that the chips may become soggy if left for too long.

5. What other toppings do you recommend besides the traditional ones listed in the recipe?

The great thing about nachos is that you can customize them with your favorite toppings! Some other delicious options for jerk chicken nachos include sliced avocado, diced pineapple, or a sprinkle of cilantro. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliebakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies