• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Bringing Family Together: A Blessing From Afar | Okinawa, Japan

In summary, the woman's family is located in different parts of the United States, and her mother recently lost a job. She is also planning to visit her daughter and husband in the United States for Mother's Day and Thanksgiving. Her mother-in-law is a difficult person to deal with, and the woman recently had to tell her that she would not be invited back to Japan.
ChefZee
I'm so blessed! I live all the way in Okinawa, Japan and my family is sprinkled throughout Texas, New Mexico and California. A dear friend of the family offered to buy my mom a plane ticket to see us, so we were originally planning on spending Christmas together, but those tickets are insane, so we planned on Mother's Day. My mom has been having a hard time staying employed as an approaching retirement age accountant (if you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for THAT situation to be blessed) and she recently lost another job. She took that as a blessing and this week booked a flight to be here next week for my daughter's 5th birthday and Thanksgiving! I'm so excited!

ANYWAYS...(I can never make anything quick, sorry) I bought her a DCB for Christmas (amazing THAT came so quickly as well) I think what I'm going to do is we'll make dinner a lot in mine then she'll say how much she wants one and *SURPRISE* give it to her! :)

How wonderful! My family is also across an ocean, so I understand how you feel. Enjoy your time with her.

Enjoy your visit girl! The only person who made the effort to come see us in Japan was my Mother-in-Law ... and, well ... she's a walk in & take over kind of personality ... so it wasn't a pleasant experience on either of her two visits. I had to tell her on her 2nd visit that she would not be invited back to Japan. Since coming back to TX, I've had to get on to her for cutting my daughter's hair without my knowledge or permission. She knows no boundaries. :(

Sheila said:
Enjoy your visit girl! The only person who made the effort to come see us in Japan was my Mother-in-Law ... and, well ... she's a walk in & take over kind of personality ... so it wasn't a pleasant experience on either of her two visits. I had to tell her on her 2nd visit that she would not be invited back to Japan. Since coming back to TX, I've had to get on to her for cutting my daughter's hair without my knowledge or permission. She knows no boundaries. :(

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I would be so mad!!!!

Have a wonderful visit1

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to cook for my mom's visit?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality cooking and baking products that are perfect for preparing meals for your mom's visit. From cookware and bakeware to kitchen gadgets and tools, we have everything you need to create delicious dishes for your mom.

2. Are there any special recipes or meal ideas for when my mom is visiting?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for hosting your mom, whether you're planning a casual brunch or a fancy dinner. You can also browse our blog for meal ideas and tips on how to make the most of your Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party during my mom's visit?

Yes, you can definitely host a Pampered Chef party during your mom's visit. It's a great opportunity to introduce her to our products and have a fun cooking experience together. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products, making it a win-win for both you and your mom!

4. What are some must-have Pampered Chef products for hosting my mom?

Some essential Pampered Chef products for hosting your mom include our stoneware baking pans, flexible cutting mats, and non-stick cookware. You may also want to consider our entertaining sets, which include serving platters and utensils, for a beautiful and coordinated table setting.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for hosting a Pampered Chef party with my mom?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for hosting a Pampered Chef party. These can include discounts, free products, and even exclusive bundles. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current offers and incentives for hosting a party with your mom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear