• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Exchange: Mistake with Large Bar Pan and Round Stone w/ Handles

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant who made a mistake and ordered the wrong product for a customer. The host has received the order and noticed the mistake, but the consultant is unsure if PC will exchange it. Some suggestions were given, such as contacting PC and emailing them the adjustment. The consultant also shared a similar experience and mentioned that PC will cover the shipping cost for an even exchange within 30 days.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I made a mistake...iIordered a large bar pan at 20% off for a customer when she wanted a large round stone w/ handles at 20% off.....The host just got the orders today and called me with the mistake. Couldn't get through to HO ....going to try again tomorrow, but I was wondering...since it was my mistake will PC exchange it?? Will the host have to pay to ship it back?? anyone know??

Re: Oops....help!Since the order was shipped less than 30 days ago shipping is on PC but .....I don't know how they will handle the exchange. If they handle it as the customer wanting a different product then I don't know if the discount will be in effect or not. Did that make sense?

Re: Oops....help!I just had this happen in October, I ordered the wrong products for 3 of the guests (must have been an off day!!) I emailed the adjustment and since all three guests paid with check, they just debited the difference from my PC debit card and it was up to me to get the money owed. Luckily, I know all three guests so although it was embarrasing, it was pretty easy to tak e care of. Good luck!

Forgot to add, PC paid for the shipping-I just packed a box for Fed Ex to pick up!

Last edited:
Re: Oops....help!If you just submitted the show last night, I would call first thing in the am and they might correct it for you. I would call instead of emailing. Good Luck!!

Re: Oops....help!Email them, you'll get an answer a lot faster. Let them know the show number, host name, guest name, products to switch out and the address to ship it to and for FedEx pick up.

Re: Oops....help!I guess that I read your thred fast. I did not have my coffee yet! LOL I did not notice that the host received her stuff already :eek: Yes, emailed the adjustment.

Re: Oops....help!Yours is an even exchange. it's within 30 days so PC will pick up.

1. Can I exchange my large bar pan for a round stone with handles?

Yes, as long as the product is in its original condition and within 30 days of purchase, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee and will exchange your large bar pan for a round stone with handles.

2. How do I go about exchanging my large bar pan?

Simply contact our customer service department at 1-800-342-0107 and they will assist you with the exchange process.

3. Is there an additional cost for exchanging my large bar pan for a round stone with handles?

No, there is no additional cost for exchanging your large bar pan for a round stone with handles. However, if there is a price difference between the two products, you will either be refunded the difference or required to pay the difference.

4. Can I exchange my large bar pan for a different product?

Yes, you can exchange your large bar pan for any other product of equal or lesser value. If the product you want to exchange for is of higher value, you will need to pay the difference.

5. What if my large bar pan is damaged or defective?

If your large bar pan is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with getting a replacement. Our products are also covered by a limited lifetime warranty, so you can also reach out to us if your product becomes damaged over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherid
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kam