• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Mistake: Spending $230 I Wasn't Planning On

In summary, Linda had an order placed for Kit Enhancements, but she changed her mind and wanted to return it. She was able to do this by calling HO and telling them that she wanted to return the order. HO sent a call-tag and FedEx picked up the order. Linda then placed a new order, this time paying with her PC$.
Deeder
I am so angry at myself right now! I just put in my kit enhancement order and I meant to pay with my PC dollars but I forgot and just used my pc debit card!!! That's $230 I wasn't planning on spending!!!!!:mad::blushing::mad::cry:

Oooo, bummer. Can you call them in the morning?

Oh gosh, I would be very upset. I would at least try to call.

I hope they will help you when you call them in the morning.

Good luck trying, they usually don't change things after they've been placed. But you never know.

Maybe they'll let you cancel that order and place a new one.

:(How did you get to do that? I have been trying to send my Kit Enhancement order all day Saturday and all day Sunday as NOV. is my Kit enhancement month and I get the message that I am not eligible.

I'm totally bummed! :( HO said they can't change an order once it is placed. I just spent my Christmas money. :(

You can do this: When it arrives, don't even open the box. Call HO and tell them that you changed your mind and you want to return it. HO will send a call-tag for it and FedEx will pick it up. Once your account has been credited place the order again - this time pay with your PC$.

It's a PITA to do it this way - but the end result will be what you want.

Linda, you are so helpful, it is nice to have people on here to help.

There is a very small window of time where you can cancel an order. Doing it this way will take longer, but in the end it is worth it. You might not get your s/h returned to you though.

On second thought - can you place more than one KE order? Doing it this way might mess you up with placing another order....you might need to double check on that.

call them and see if you can cancel before they ship.... it will save shipping and they might do it

Only one KE order is allowed... I messed up with that, put in my "first" at the beginning of Sept becuase I needed stuff for a show. Because I hadn't finished my 90 days yet I wanted to wait until I knew for sure how many PC$ I'd get (wasn't sure if I'd hit $5k)before doing my "second" order, which I then wasn't allowed to submit.

I don't remember reading anywhere that you can only do one, although I know there is a $ limit... I was pretty disappointed, I had a bunch of stuff on my list to order, so I'm trying to wait patiently until April... I was counting on some of it for shows, too...

What is "My Mistake: Spending $230 I Wasn't Planning On"?

"My Mistake: Spending $230 I Wasn't Planning On" is a blog post written by a Pampered Chef consultant about her personal experience with overspending on Pampered Chef products.

Why did the author spend $230 on Pampered Chef products?

The author explains that she attended a Pampered Chef party, where she was drawn in by the excitement and pressure to purchase products. She also mentions that she was not planning on spending that much money, but ended up doing so in the moment.

What did the author learn from her experience?

The author admits that she made a mistake by overspending on Pampered Chef products and learned the importance of setting a budget and sticking to it. She also realized that it's important to carefully consider purchases and not give in to pressure.

Is this a common experience with Pampered Chef parties?

While everyone's experiences may differ, it is not uncommon for people to overspend at Pampered Chef parties due to the excitement and pressure to purchase products. It's important to be mindful of your budget and only purchase items that you truly need and can afford.

What tips does the author have for avoiding overspending at Pampered Chef parties?

The author suggests setting a budget before attending a party and sticking to it. It's also helpful to carefully consider purchases and not give in to pressure from the consultant or other attendees. Additionally, the author recommends focusing on purchasing items that you will use regularly and not just buying items because they are on sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dwyerkim
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • twinchefs