• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Mega Scrapers Arrived Today!

In summary, the Mega Scraper is the perfect size for swatting kids. It is also the perfect size for scraping out jars.
Mine showed up today--hooray!!!!!!!

It was from the November hold 2 shows promotion.

If it was from the hold 2 shows promotion, then I should be getting one... Maybe tomorrow! *crossing fingers*

Still waiting...and I live 45 mins from the HO and I'm a director!

Got mine yesterday! And wow, you're right....it is huge!

I got mine yesterday too!

I just received mine yesterday!

Got my mail today, and still no mega scraper... Anyone elses still MIA? I gave the bar board away, so I was really looking forward to this...grrr.... I dont like being last :((

HOLY crap!!! This thing is huge! My DH was standing right in front of me when I said that (after taking it out of the envelope) and he smiled and said "why, thank you dear!"

What am I going to use this scraper for? besides to paddle a canoe?

To stir hot chili and soup without getting your hand too near the surface of the liquid. I LOVE :love: this tool!!

JTNT8704 said:
Got my mail today, and still no mega scraper... Anyone elses still MIA? I gave the bar board away, so I was really looking forward to this...

grrr.... I dont like being last :((

Mine is not here yet, either... At least we have company. :(

Kitchen Diva said:
HOLY crap!!! This thing is huge! My DH was standing right in front of me when I said that (after taking it out of the envelope) and he smiled and said "why, thank you dear!"

ROFL - typical man LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
LOL!!! ROTFLMBO!! Sounds like something my man would say! ;) :D :blushing:

dannyzmom said:
ROFL - typical man LOL
This was my reaction too, Carolyn, and I find it funny that you and I are the ones that jumped all over her post! You and I would hit it off well together! It seems we think alike on a lot of things!;) :D

MissChef said:

This was my reaction too, Carolyn, and I find it funny that you and I are the ones that jumped all over her post! You and I would hit it off well together! It seems we think alike on a lot of things!;) :D

We've been saying this for years - LOL
Which wave are you?
Are you going to Washington DC with PC this summer?

dannyzmom said:
We've been saying this for years - LOL
Which wave are you?
Are you going to Washington DC with PC this summer?
I'm in wave 2, and I'm not quite sure if I'm going! I'm trying to get my hubby on board.... I've had trouble with support from my hubby from the beginning. I really haven't talked to him, but that will be changing by this weekend. Last weekend we had a big talk and we are in the middle of really trying to save money and bettering (is that a word?) our lives, for not only us but our kids, and he told me "I realize now, that returning to full time work is not an option for you, so I'm asking you to do more shows and help me reach our dreams and goals!" Now this is huge!!! He has never really asked me to do more shows. But he has realized that I've been not trying real hard in the last few years and I've just let him take care of us, and I've been doing it more like a hobby. A lot of the reason was lack of support from him, it's really hard to motivate yourself and try so hard when someone treats you like it's not a big deal, and he did that for a long time. In May of 2006, he started going to church with me and many big changes have happened to him and God/Jesus has really moved in his life, and I've been watching him change a lot and for the first time since 1990 when we got together, he has really started to respect me more and work with me and show me that he loves me... and that is what I need from him! God knew what he was doing when he wrote that in the bible.
So I think I've got a formula worked out for him to let me go! I am making it a goal to book 5 shows a day for the next week! I want my May, June, and July just packed! I want to make this business full time and really do it. I did it in the past, when I had an infant/toddler and a preschool/kindergartener at home, and very little support from my hubby, I worked my tail off, had a growing business and I was a director with a fun team, but I let it go due to personal reasons with my daughter, and lack of support and feeling of worth with my hubby. Now things have changed dramatically and we are very close again, and now I feel more support. So my goal is to book up my calendar, show him my efforts and then ask him to let me go. If I prove that I'm working hard and that the trip would be worth it, I think he'll let me go! I have many things lined up, I earned $300 conference cash last year, and I earned 1/2 price conference. I also have a way to get my airline cost reduced dramatically, (my best friends hubby is a pilot)... I also have a babysitter from church, lined up that will come to the house at 6:30 every morning for the 3 workdays that I will be gone. So he won't have to get the kids up and take them somewhere, which will make his life far more easier!
So, I am going to go in for the kill this weekend! LOL! Wish me luck!

I know this is a long response to your short post, but I felt it needed to be explained!!! Plus my hubby says I'm long winded!!! LOL!:blushing: I also wanted to explain why I won't be in Washington DC BUT I'm hoping that will change this year! Because I don't see how I could work my business on a real business attitude instead of a hobby, and not earn a trip and TPC for that matter!
So hopefully real soon we will meet up! Cause I'd love to just hang out and just play around with you!!!! LOL!:rolleyes: :D :balloon:

Last edited:
btw, Carolyn, My booking goal is already becoming a reality, I booked 5 shows last night, between 7:30-8:45pm!!! So I am on my way!!! Wahooo!:thumbup: :balloon:

Still haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

I haven't gotten mine yet, either...on the phone with HO now to find out what's going on...will post an edit to let you know what I find out! :)
_________________________edited

OK, so here's the skinny on what I was told...apparently the system shows that I earned it, and that it was shipped out April 25th. The problem is that they can't TRACK them because they're sent USPS...so it's going to have to be a "wait and see" thing for me. Not fun. But I can live with it, I guess. I mean, I've gone this long without it...a little longer won't hurt me. Isn't it pitiful that I'm happier about receiving the item I earned than I am about getting the items I'm ordering through Kit Enhancement month?

Last edited:
Mine came today! I already used it to toss some strawberries... works GREAT. BTW, I also sliced the strawberries with the Egg Slicer Plus. What a super tool... I will never cut strawberries or mushrooms by hand again!

Ooh- you had lots of goodies in your mail, Linda. :)

Got my two today! Finally! They barely fit in my mailbox. :)

Mine arrived today :)

Still waiting for mine up here ...

If it's true that we earned this with the two show promotion, then I should have earned one. I do know I got the green board and greek rub. Anyway, I haven't received one, yet.

Just got mine :) :) :) In Canada, they are coming via courier. They shipped this week.... so to all Canucks, if you haven't got yours yet, it is on its way :) I wish I'd known it was coming today -- I would have made something else for supper so I could use it:)

I still haven't received mine yet :( , I got it through a sample package. Hopefully it will come today. I cant' wait to get home and check:D

chefann said:
To stir hot chili and soup without getting your hand too near the surface of the liquid. I LOVE :love: this tool!!

I still think they'd make a great canoe paddle! :)

Got mine today...yay! It was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home this evening. Can't wait to try it out!!!

MissChef said:

We could be the three muskateers! :)

DH grins everytime he walks into the kitchen and holds it up. I'm like put that a way mister! He's such a horndog!:rolleyes:

My DH watched me open the package my scraper came in, and boy did his eyes light up when he saw it. And no, not with the thought of big pots of chili or stew. hee hee Do they all share a common ...uh..brain? It was cute though. Now THAT is a way to get support in your business!!:blushing:

Mine is still not here.:cry:

I finally got mine!!! My husband saw it and just looked at me like I was crazy b/c I was so excited!! No dirty thoughts there, shucks! LOL

The mega scraped is no joke. That thing sure is mega...

Got mine today!

They're HUGE!!!!

crystalscookingnow said:
It's the perfect size for swatting kids... ;) just kidding!

lol I said I was going to keep mine outside near the pool just for that !:)

Got mine today, too... Funny, with how huge everyone says they are, and all the innuendos around here, I was disappointed! ;) Just kidding - it's huge!

:cry: I Want Mine!!!! :cry:

I got mine the other day and couldn't believe how big and sturdy it is. It's almost too big and it also doesn't fit in my utensil drawer; but it is a nice piece of equipment for the kitchen.
crystalscookingnow said:
It's the perfect size for swatting kids... ;) just kidding!
I am going to have to show it to my Mom and sister when they come over next Sunday. When we were kids, my mom swatted my sister's butt with a wooden spoon and the spoon broke. That has been a joke in my family ever since. I am going to show my mom how things have improved over the years, this is much better than a wooden spoon;)

<h2>What are the dimensions of the My Mega Scrapers?</h2><p>The My Mega Scrapers are approximately 9.5 inches long and 4 inches wide.</p><h2>What materials are the My Mega Scrapers made of?</h2><p>The My Mega Scrapers are made of durable plastic that is heat-resistant up to 428°F.</p><h2>Can the My Mega Scrapers be used on non-stick surfaces?</h2><p>Yes, the My Mega Scrapers are safe to use on non-stick surfaces without fear of scratching or damaging them.</p><h2>Are the My Mega Scrapers dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, the My Mega Scrapers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.</p><h2>How many My Mega Scrapers come in a set?</h2><p>The My Mega Scrapers come in a set of two, perfect for handling any cooking or baking task.</p>

What are the dimensions of the My Mega Scrapers?

The My Mega Scrapers are approximately 9.5 inches long and 4 inches wide.

What materials are the My Mega Scrapers made of?

The My Mega Scrapers are made of durable plastic that is heat-resistant up to 428°F.

Can the My Mega Scrapers be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the My Mega Scrapers are safe to use on non-stick surfaces without fear of scratching or damaging them.

Are the My Mega Scrapers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the My Mega Scrapers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

How many My Mega Scrapers come in a set?

The My Mega Scrapers come in a set of two, perfect for handling any cooking or baking task.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kspry
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies