• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Mega Scrapers Arrived Today!

In summary, the Mega Scraper is the perfect size for swatting kids. It is also the perfect size for scraping out jars.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Check your mailboxes - these things are HUGE and sturdy and I can't wait to use them!

:( Still waiting for mine!:(

I know they are "mega", but man, they are a lot bigger than I thought!

I couldn't agree more! I got my 2 today and Ginormous!!!

LOVE :love: this tool! I got one on a customer order earlier this season (shhh...) to use for one pot pasta. It is just the best thing for that recipe.And the one I earned came today, too! I opened the mailbox and saw the envelope and squealed because I knew what it was. :)

So they were sent USPS? I can't wait until it arrives!!! :)

I just received mine as well and I can't believe the size of it either!

Yes it came by regular USPS mail.

It's the perfect size for swatting kids... ;) just kidding!

crystalscookingnow said:
Don't tell me that after the day I'm having, lol!!!!

crystalscookingnow said:

The Mix 'n Scraper is best for that, rounded to fit their bottom. ;) :p

janetupnorth said:
The Mix 'n Scraper is best for that, rounded to fit their bottom. ;) :p
Oh man, and that one is dirty from making the turkey cranberry ring!:D

Sarah - step away from the Mega Scraper! ;)

I don't have very good aim, so the Mega Scraper's it for me! :D

Got mine today as well...:D

I just received mine as well and it's huge!!

letscook04 said:
I just received mine as well and it's huge!!

LMAO!! Thank goodness my mom didn't have one of these!! :eek:

Still waiting for mine!Now if only I could get a stock pot as open stock!

Slight Hijack: I've heard the bamboo spoons are good for swatting naughty children's bums because the spoon won't break. I have threatened, but not had to do it yet.

Back on topic: I wonder if Directors get them sooner than Consultants. Also, I'm sure I'll have to wait longer since I'm in California.

I just heard the mail lady outside, I better go check. It would be nice to get it today, I have a show tonight!

linojackie said:
Slight Hijack: I've heard the bamboo spoons are good for swatting naughty children's bums because the spoon won't break. I have threatened, but not had to do it yet.

Back on topic: I wonder if Directors get them sooner than Consultants. Also, I'm sure I'll have to wait longer since I'm in California.
Nope, got mine today! Good thing the boys are napping now because this thing would be perfect! (just kidding!:blushing: )

I brought mine to a show Saturday (for a super close friend) and she used it on her husband. He says "yeah, get one of those". I told her she should just keep that one :). So...not just for spanking kids I guess.:blushing:

I just went to the mail! It was there!

Yeah!! Aren't they HUGE?;)

They are made for the 12 Qt. Pot...:chef:

I can't wait to get to go home and check my mail!

how did yall earn them?

I didn't earn mine. It was part of my sample package I bought. But others have earned it via the sell a thon. It is HUGE and came USPS. I forgot it was coming so it was a nice surprise. :)

hmmmmm can probably still order it with my kit enhancement....

Mine hasn't shown up yet but at least I now know that it is regular mail. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

Me either Harriet!!!! Hopefully tommorrow!

I am so glad that they are on their way. Can't wait to show it!!!!!!

Ok, seriously, what would you use it for?

I earned mine through the sell-a-thon. But because it didn't show up before the start of the selling season, I ordered a micro-scraper to show what the new ones look like. I love it and have used it many times to scrape out jars. I can't see what I'd use the mega scraper for, since I don't have a stockpot, a kid or a husband.If I were to buy one, I'd go with the master scraper or the micro one.

I got mine today - it IS huge! I'm thinking I"ll like it better than the Mix N Scraper. I have those but ALWAYS grab my Classic Scraper or smaller for some reason...

I got mine today too, and it is huge! My hubby grabbed it and smacked it against his hand and looked at the kids and said, now that is a paddle, bwa...hahaha.....!
We all got a great laugh, then I washed it and used it in my big pot for dinner!;) :)

I LOVE IT!

I received mine in the mail today, too. I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago when a customer/friend ordered one and I delivered it to her. I haven't taken the time to open my envelope yet. Maybe tomorrow night after Regionals.

I received one of mine. I don't know if it was the one I earned or the one I ordered in the sample order. I hope I still get two!! I wonder if they ship them seperately?! I don't know if I would really use it as I am not a big fan of the Mix & Scraper, I love my Small Mix & Scraper and the other two are nice also. I know that I love the Master Scraper!!

I hope mine comes today!

OK, mine is still not here... And now I am questioning if I earned it or just thought I did. Does anyone remember the specifics of how we earned it? Was it supposed to come with the bar board and knife that we got for submitting two shows? I guess I could just go in and check on my shipments, and then check old CN's, but I am being lazy...ETA: OK, the old Consultant News don't tell you what the Spring Products earned will be, but I know I submitted two shows, and got the Bar Board and Knife Set and the Greek Rub with a note about the Mega Scrapers being delayed. Then, Sample Package B includes those same three items. But nothing is showing as shipped anytime after April 17th... Is anyone understanding this better than me?!?!?

Last edited:
I did not get mine either. I got mine through a smaple packege I think. I cannot even remember this long.

You will not be able to track it since they are coming USPS. Or at least I have never been able to track them before b/c they do not ship that wat, just regular mail.

Mine isn't here either :(

Mine didn't come in today's mail either. Maybe tomorrow.

Mine just came today!

Mine came today!!!

For those who asked - not sure which SAT it was but I hit the highest level if that helps - I would think it would have been in that level and maybe the one right below. I went looking for the paperwork but can't find it - maybe it is on a thread from leadership...

I think it was in the $3000 level b/c I made that & got one.

Also, for those wondering which of their scrapers they received (sat or sample), look at the label on your envelope. There should be 'code' on there somewhere showing which it is.

If it was $3000 then I bought mine, HAHA!

Now that I think about it, it was part of the submit two shows deal. Right? That's why they held them out from consultants since it was earned by so many?

it was the lowest level - i got two (other one from a sample pack)

they are indeed large and interesting looking! now I guess i'll just have to make the one-pot pasta to see how it works!

<h2>What are the dimensions of the My Mega Scrapers?</h2><p>The My Mega Scrapers are approximately 9.5 inches long and 4 inches wide.</p><h2>What materials are the My Mega Scrapers made of?</h2><p>The My Mega Scrapers are made of durable plastic that is heat-resistant up to 428°F.</p><h2>Can the My Mega Scrapers be used on non-stick surfaces?</h2><p>Yes, the My Mega Scrapers are safe to use on non-stick surfaces without fear of scratching or damaging them.</p><h2>Are the My Mega Scrapers dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, the My Mega Scrapers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.</p><h2>How many My Mega Scrapers come in a set?</h2><p>The My Mega Scrapers come in a set of two, perfect for handling any cooking or baking task.</p>

What are the dimensions of the My Mega Scrapers?

The My Mega Scrapers are approximately 9.5 inches long and 4 inches wide.

What materials are the My Mega Scrapers made of?

The My Mega Scrapers are made of durable plastic that is heat-resistant up to 428°F.

Can the My Mega Scrapers be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the My Mega Scrapers are safe to use on non-stick surfaces without fear of scratching or damaging them.

Are the My Mega Scrapers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the My Mega Scrapers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

How many My Mega Scrapers come in a set?

The My Mega Scrapers come in a set of two, perfect for handling any cooking or baking task.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kspry
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies