• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for HWC Fundraisers in May: Bake Sale, Rummage, and More!

John, in summary, you're doing a fundraiser at a home, bake sale, rummage sale, and restaurant. You are also giving out pins and have been doing so for the past few years.
pampered1224
Silver Member
1) Saturday, May 12 - noon to 4 p.m. HWC fundraiser at a home. But advertising on Craig's List and in a local newspaper.
Bake sale, (the host is baking); rummage; fresh eggs being donated; host donating hot dogs and fixings. COOL!
2) Saturday and Sunday, May 19 and 20 - 8 to 2 Restaurant I have worked with for 4 years now. Special $5 coupon for orders or donations over To Be Determined by owner. Will display HWC products, Father's Day stuff if I have it and some of my all time faves. This one has always netted about $600 in donations.
3) Flea Market - May 27 - not sure of times yet and this will be set up the same as the restaurant one minus the $5 coupon.
On ALL of these, I will have to use Direct ship so I hope it does not deter anyone from ordering.
On Monday, 7 I am taking info to nurses I have just met at the hospital I am currently temping for so we will see what happens there.
Sorry can not get my attachment to load. Will try later and no it is not a .doc.

Way to go John! Wahooooooooooo!

Saturday, May 12th - TWO parties started and one closing tonight due to some people want stuff NOW!
One - 25.02 for the 15% donation plus $1 for a Pink Classic Scraper for a total of $26.02
Two - which will not close until May 28th - we are up to - and yes, I base this on the 25% for a $650 plus HWC fundraiser - $41.88 plus $4 for HWC items - $45.88.
We also collect $15.75 in cash donations yesterday. So all told I am at $87.65. Plus I always add my 17% which is at $56.84 so that makes the donation $144.49.Next weekend I do my two day affair at a favorite restaurant. I will be leaving here today in about 45 minutes as they already want catalogs and order forms. Some are for the staff and one is for a staffer who has always brought in at least $700 in outside orders from co-workers at her full time job! So I am excited about next weekend.

Last edited:
Did number two this weekend. We have roughly $460 in donations. This is a combo of the two weekends at 25% plus $102 in cash donations plus ONLY 9 HWC products - they ain't going over as well as I thought they would and my 17% commission which I do every year too. So not so bad. We did $752 last year so we will be falling short this year but I still have orders coming in and one other thing up my sleeve. I just need to DO IT and no, I will not say what at this point. Just say there is a correlation between HWC Pins, of which I bet I have a 1000, and those veterans poppies. So we will see. I still have a week!

Last edited:
Awesome! Way to go John. You are inspiring!

Way to go!!!!

OK one last effort. I mentioned the flea market on May 6. Well it never happened due to time constraints and they cancelled it anyway. So now the May 27th one is coming up. I can drive in at 6 a.m. Pay $25 or $35 for a slot and sit from 8 to 4. I would then tout my wares and take orders all for HWC. Now, here is my problem. This is considered a Market Place. I do not have cash and carry. I do however have HWC pins. "Give a breast cancer patient a makeover with a buck!" My only issue is that it will be on black top, and 92 degrees is the expected high. Any thoughts or a "you are nuts!" would be appreciated.
Or maybe that would be the pull for orders or donations? That I am sitting in the heat and humidity trying to raise money for breast cancer patients. Not for me.

What is HWC Fundraisers in May?

HWC Fundraisers in May is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the Help Whip Cancer campaign. This campaign aims to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support programs.

How can I participate in HWC Fundraisers in May?

To participate in HWC Fundraisers in May, you can join our team as a consultant or host a fundraising event at your home or online. You can also purchase products from our special Help Whip Cancer collection, with a portion of the sales going towards the campaign.

What types of fundraisers are available in May?

In May, we offer a variety of fundraisers including bake sales, rummage sales, virtual parties, and more. You can choose the type of fundraiser that best suits your interests and schedule.

How can I host a successful fundraiser?

To host a successful fundraiser, we recommend setting a fundraising goal, promoting your event through social media and word of mouth, and offering a variety of products and services. Our team can also provide you with tips and resources to make your event a success.

Where do the proceeds from HWC Fundraisers in May go?

All proceeds from HWC Fundraisers in May go towards supporting breast cancer research and support programs through the Help Whip Cancer campaign. We are proud to partner with the American Cancer Society and the Canadian Cancer Society for this important cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • pamperedbecky