• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Newsletter: Updates, Bridal Info, and More from Linda - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Linda shared her newsletter with us and it looks beautiful. She includes wedding information and some other tidbits. She also has a contest going on that we should be sure to check out.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Hey ya'll,

Here's my March newsletter. I'm not sure it's quite done yet.....I think I'm leaving something out. So please look it over and let me know if there's something else that I should include. I want to get this out today if possible.

Thanks so much for all of your help!

Linda

OOps.....attached the wrong one....here's the right one!

One More revision....includes bridal info and a little bit more.....

Attachments

• 2007 March Pampered Chef News.doc
    382 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:
You are AWESOME! Thank you so much!! I LOVE it!! :D

----Just noticed it says 2006 instead of 2007 :)

Last edited:
Me again.....I think some of the specials, are indeed from 2006.....Did you merge last year's and this year's maybe?

Linda, it's got the 2006 info and specials on it...

Linda, the specials are 2006's...did you upload the wrong one?

LOL, sorry for all of the replies saying the same thing!! We appreciate your time Linda - thanks!

jenniferknapp said:
Linda, the specials are 2006's...did you upload the wrong one?
Yep....I sure did! I've edited the original post to include the right one. Thanks guys! It's one of those mornings......

Looks great Linda - thanks!!! I do have to say though, last year's specials looked much better than 2007's...;)

Thanks Jennifer.....I just remembered that I wanted to add something about the PC Bridal Shower and Registry. I'll ad that and re-post.

Linda~

That looks amazing!!!

Linda, looks awesome!!

Alright everyone.....I think i'm done now. I just reposted my newletter above. I added bridal shower info and made a few other changes.

Looks AWESOME Linda!!!!!

Thanks so much Linda! I love your newsletters---they are so bright and cheery!

Linda,
Your newsletter looks beautiful! I can see that you put a lot of work into it. Thank you for sharing it with us!:)

I'm happy to do it and glad that you all are able to use it. I've received SO MUCH help and inspiration from this website and I'm just happy to give a little bit back to help others. Thanks also for the ideas that some of you posted in the other thread (Flamingo...I can't think of your real name....and someone else?) for some of the ideas that I put in the newsletter. Please forward any items of intrest to me for future newsletters and I'll try and incorporate them - I'm always looking for interesting tidbits to include.

Linda,

You did a beautiful job. I hope you don't mind if I borrow from you?!

I notice that you always talk about your KILO Club. Can you explain this to me?

Thanks for sharing!

Once again thank you for sharing with us!!:)

Me likey very very much!! Good job!!

Thank you Thank you Thank YOU:D You are the Best. I look forward to your newsletters. WooHoo. Laurel:)

Thanks so much Linda! You are a great friend!! Hope to someday meet you in person to thank you for all you do here!

Ultimate Well-Stocked Kitchen SweepstakesYou might want to add something about the wedding registry sweepstakes that is in the March CN. The sweepstakes starts March 15th. I took the information and made this flyer to send out.

Attachments

• The Ultimate Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes.doc
    54 KB · Views: 436
pamperedharriet said:
You might want to add something about the wedding registry sweepstakes that is in the March CN. The sweepstakes starts March 15th. I took the information and made this flyer to send out.
I don't have my March CN yet....didn't even know about this. I'll be sure to add it for April though.

Thanks for posting this Harriet. btw which wave are you in? I'm in Wave 1.

The CN is up and you have to do it the "spy" way. I am in wave 2 but can't go to conference this year. If you need help getting the link let me know.

You're welcome Linda! I guess that's my contribution towards your April newsletter!

YOU ROCK Linda !!! Thanks for your efforts so we - the little people who are artistically challenged - can LOOK great to our customers :cool:

Very nicely done.... or at least the final...final...final...final one is :D

Thanks for sharing Linda. I am starting to use yours instead of Rita's! You rock!

Your Newsletters are Awesome Linda!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Do you send your Newsletters as an attachment, or put it directly into the e-mail? I was wondering because I copied and pasted into the e-mail directly and it didn't send the pictures.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm happy to share.....but I am a little concerned about all the people who have contacted me with problems using it. Seems like alot of people are unable to send it with the graphics included and for a few it turns all gobldy-gooky when they send it out. I wish I knew why and how to help them. If you are one of these people, I'm sorry you are having these issues and I wish I knew how to help. For those of you that use my newsletter and have no problems, I'd be interested in knowing what you do once you get it, maybe that will help me help others. Thankss everyone.

Hey Linda the newseletter is great. I have used parts of it and have lots of compliments from customers. I just save it on my desktop and then attach it to my email. No one has told me that they can't open it up. It works great. Thanks for all your hard work!! I appreciate it!!!

as always it looks awsome!!! Thanks Linda

I Love it!!!! thanks for sharing Harriet!!

pamperedharriet said:
You might want to add something about the wedding registry sweepstakes that is in the March CN. The sweepstakes starts March 15th. I took the information and made this flyer to send out.

1. What updates are included in the March newsletter?

The March newsletter includes updates on current projects, upcoming events, and new products.

2. What should I do if I notice something is missing from the newsletter?

Please reach out to Linda and let her know so that she can make any necessary revisions before sending it out.

3. Will the newsletter be sent out today?

Linda hopes to send out the newsletter today, but it depends on if any further revisions are needed.

4. What information is included in the bridal section of the newsletter?

The bridal section features tips and ideas for planning a wedding, as well as information on special deals and promotions for bridal services.

5. How can I sign up to receive Linda's newsletter?

You can sign up by visiting Linda's website and filling out the newsletter subscription form, or by contacting her directly and requesting to be added to the email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies