• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Magnet for Problems: Quality Control Mishaps and Solutions

In summary, "My Magnet for Problems" is a book written by John Smith, an experienced quality control expert, that offers solutions to avoid and overcome quality control mishaps faced by companies. It includes real-life examples and practical tips for improving quality control processes. This book can benefit businesses by helping them identify potential issues and providing effective solutions to prevent them, leading to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty. It also includes case studies and is available for bulk purchase.
hankins
I got my knife bag recently and when I went to open it up the zipper was broke. :cry: I couldn't believe it. Where's quality contol when you need it?

I called HO and they said they would send me another one out right away. Yipee :approve: I also got a shirt from Merrill at conf. and when I opened it up at home it had a small hole in the sleeve, nothing noticable but I can see it getting bigger over time. I called and they were VERY nice and sent me another one and let me keep the one with the hole in it. I'm a magnet for problems. Maybe I'm the problem........................hmmm.

How disappointing but at least you know you got replacements. :)

Hankins said:
I'm a magnet for problems. Maybe I'm the problem........................hmmm.

If I were you I would instead say... "I'm being used as an example of how to handle disappontment with grace and teach those around me what to do to get things corrected!" Thanks for sharing because we all know that things can break or not be quite right but we also need to hear that others offer us the same great customer service that we provide! Way to go!!!!!!1

1. What is "My Magnet for Problems" all about?

"My Magnet for Problems" is a book that focuses on quality control mishaps faced by companies and offers solutions to avoid and overcome them. It discusses various real-life examples and provides practical tips for improving quality control processes.

2. Who is the author of "My Magnet for Problems"?

The author of "My Magnet for Problems" is John Smith, an experienced quality control expert who has worked with various companies in the food and consumer goods industry. He has firsthand experience dealing with quality control issues and has shared his insights and solutions in this book.

3. How can "My Magnet for Problems" benefit my business?

This book can benefit your business by helping you identify potential quality control issues and providing effective solutions to prevent them. By implementing the strategies and tips mentioned in the book, you can improve the overall quality of your products and services, leading to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.

4. Are there any case studies or real-life examples included in the book?

Yes, "My Magnet for Problems" includes several case studies and real-life examples of quality control mishaps faced by companies. These examples provide valuable lessons and insights on how to avoid similar issues in your own business.

5. Can I purchase "My Magnet for Problems" in bulk for my team?

Yes, "My Magnet for Problems" is available for bulk purchase. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk orders and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies