• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Uppercase Living Kitchen Corner Purchase: A Fun Addition!

In summary, Laurie loves her new Uppercase living purchase. It is so fun and cute. She likes that one, but doesn't have a kitchen big enough.
lacychef
I love my new Uppercase living purchase....in the corner of my kitchen! This stuff is so fun:)

summer08-0085.jpg

That is cute! I like that one, but don't have a kitchen big enough :(

I have never heard of this before.

Laurie - it is so fun! They have a ton of sayings and pictures in a ton of colors (or you can make your own) and you get to pick the size. Then you just put it on your freshly cleaned wall (our pan scrapers are great for squeeging them up!) and voila! A beautiful, fun piece of wall art!

cute! :D:D

I was going to put it on a SA medium square (that's what my rep recommend to her customers! +the pan scrapers to rub on), but then decided it would go well in this squared-off corner in my kitchen.
I have an "expression" in almost every room---dh teases me.

Lacy - that would be so cute on the SA large square platter and since we don't sell it anymore I don't have to feel guilty! Thanks for the idea!

I might have to check this out.

Here's a link to their online catalog: http://www.uppercaseliving.com/Products/Catalog/

I was just on their website yesterday looking for something for my new bathroom.
I couldn't find anything I LOVED anyone have any clever saying suggestions??

Nothing too mushy....Nobody would believe it :)
Especially since our Welcome mat says "Go Away"

Okay, I can see myself spending way to much $$. I will have to stay away, far away. Oh, but the possibilities are endless!

I've got one in my living room.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/ULDesign.jpg

I like your wall color Ann!

Here's a few more of mine; I was thinking I had posted them before, but can't find them now...

front door
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/lacychef/100_0727.jpg

dining room
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/lacychef/100_0725.jpg

living room
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/lacychef/100_0726.jpg

girls' bathroom
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/lacychef/100_0728.jpg

bedroom; which I'm so annoyed, because we got a new bed & the big headboard covers this up!
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/lacychef/100_0729.jpg

lacychef said:
I like your wall color Ann!

Thanks. The dining room is a terra cotta color. I had fun picking the paint out when we redecorated 5 years ago. :)

Oh very nice Lacey!!!

I might have to check out that website - do you order online or thru a consultant - not sure they have them here.

Those are so cool! I love them!

I LOVE UL!! I had a party about a year ago and got lots of free stuff and just had another one about a month ago and I am anxiously waiting for my stuff! The thing that I love the most about it is that you can customize sayings. The pic is of the one I customized for my hallway to hang above my boys' pics. Our youngest son Josh was born with some serious medical issues and unfortunately we lost him at the age of three in April of 06. When he was in the hosipital for the first 2 months of his life and every hospitalization after that we always had this quote hanging above his bed written on an index card. When I heard about UL and customizing I knew I had to get it!! I hope that I can get it to post so you all can see it!!

Attachments

• 100_0193.jpg
    100_0193.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 342
I just ordered my first UL last month... did 2 different custom expressions, and it came in all wrong. I was so bummed. :-( They're supposedly re-doing them for me.. we'll see if they come through.

I think PC's excellent customer service spoils us against other companies that don't treat their customers so well!

Molly Jo said:
I LOVE UL!! I had a party about a year ago and got lots of free stuff and just had another one about a month ago and I am anxiously waiting for my stuff! The thing that I love the most about it is that you can customize sayings. The pic is of the one I customized for my hallway to hang above my boys' pics. Our youngest son Josh was born with some serious medical issues and unfortunately we lost him at the age of three in April of 06. When he was in the hosipital for the first 2 months of his life and every hospitalization after that we always had this quote hanging above his bed written on an index card. When I heard about UL and customizing I knew I had to get it!! I hope that I can get it to post so you all can see it!!

Seeing your quote and the pictures brought tears to my eyes...sorry that you lost your little guy, I can't even imagine!

On a positive note...that is a great way to remember him each time you look at those words!

Molly Jo said:

Wow...that is so...sad. I am so sorry to hear that you had to endure that.

Oh yeah! Congrats on the newest addition I see you have cooking!!

Here is mine:

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

Okay, so I was surfing their site and I have a question...what if you want to take it OFF the wall? How does that work? I get that it won't be usable again, but what if you get stuff for your child's room and when they outgrow it? Do you paint over it? I don't get this part. LOL...sorry..might just be b/c I am tired.

PamperedDor said:
Oh very nice Lacey!!!

I might have to check out that website - do you order online or thru a consultant - not sure they have them here.

I'm not sure....I think you have to go through a consultant, but you might just try contacting through the web.

Molly Jo said:

Wow, I can't even imagine going through that. Beautiful quote though.

pampered.chris said:
Okay, so I was surfing their site and I have a question...what if you want to take it OFF the wall? How does that work? I get that it won't be usable again, but what if you get stuff for your child's room and when they outgrow it? Do you paint over it? I don't get this part. LOL...sorry..might just be b/c I am tired.

It just peels off! You can't reuse it....I think just scraping a little with a pan scraper would loosen it, then just peel away. Come to think of it...when I had my show, she put a tiny word on my wall, then just used her finger nail to remove it.

If anyone needs a consultant just to place an order I have a friend that sell this. We're actually planning a duel kick off show. She's helped me so I'd love to help her find new customers. You can pm me if you want her info. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

A former student of mine lives in Texas....she was home and her mom and sister had a show. I had not heard of this before...really like it and the fact that it was easy to remove. Don't like that is can't be reused, though. I have to finish painting my kitchen and put mine up! All the pics. on here look great! It beats the heck out of painting the words on the wall yourself! :D

Thanks for your thoughts. It has been hard, but we have learned to adjust. Kelly, congrats on the baby. Ours was completely unplanned (at least on our end it was, we are sure that someone had a hand in it!!;) ) Sorry for the temp hijack.

I have been purchasing mine from Hobby Lobby and Steinmart we don't have an UL person in my area. they come off easily (we had one up on our stairway for 2 weeks then had the house repainted and I had to buy another one.

so how do these parties work. Do they do them as an open house or have a presentation? I am really interested in this now to have a party.

jbarnhill said:
so how do these parties work. Do they do them as an open house or have a presentation? I am really interested in this now to have a party.

The one I was at there was a little presentation, where she showed how easy it was to put it up and take it down (did a little 2" x 4" word on the host's wall) and then we just got time to look through the catalog and eat the munchies the host made. Most people had to buy a catalog (they are NOT free!) and take it home so they could measure the area where they wanted it.

I actually had two of these shows. The first was July 25, the second August 5 :rolleyes:. I would NEVER do this for any other home show, except PC of course ;). The consultant is a friend of mine and I wanted to help her get her business started. She has 5 bookings total from my shows and the first show closed at almost $900. I haven't closed this last one yet, but it should be around $600. I received $100 in free product, all 3 Host bonuses (total value $66 for free) and 2 half price items from the first show.
Mandy does a really nice presentation. She brings items that she has applied the product to that shows they are great on other things too, not just for walls. She gave me really nice little gifts for hosting. If I can figure out how to take pictures and post them, I will.

Stampin' Up has started selling something similar. You can put them on walls, mirrors, windows, vehicles. You have to wait a couple of weeks after painting to let the paint cure before installing them.

My consultant bring some that she has put on wood etc to make signs, so you can see what they look like. Also she brings photo albums of pics people have given her of them up in their homes.

I looked online and am a bit confused...is their only product the lettering?

Very cool...trying to figure out where to put one in my house!

Yes, Kelly, it's vinyl lettering that you adhere to your walls. (kinda like decals you can put on your car) You can buy ones already created, or you can create your own; like if you have a special quote or something. I also made ones with my kids' names.

I am going to my first UL show on Wednesday. Can't wait after what I have seen/heard here.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amorris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • lacychef